Wouldn't you as a black man just feel stupid as fukk tryin to date a white girl?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
An unwritten consequence of Black Father absenteeism in the Black household.

If you don't have proper guidance from the start you're going to go astray..fukking trannies and cave bytches :yeshrug:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps

Y’all would really judge a breh if you saw him with a chick like this?

Coli is too insecure to respond honestly to this.

You know those dudes who say things like "she doesn't fuk with black dudes" meanwhile said black dude looks average as all hell. But instead of recognizing that fact, they attribute lack of interest to lack of interest in black men or women as a whole...

Yeah that's the majority of thecoli lol so they get all weird about this subject. Goodlooking dudes don't move like this.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Most single parent households end up with other Black women though lol

And I got both parents...and why u @ me? You know who I'm dating? Lol is this because I said AD face is mid? And that means I hate black women because AD represents all black women lol

This forum makes me sad.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I believe what he means is that a white woman wouldn't know the difference between high end urban apparel (think Jordan 1, 2, 3, etc vs Team Jordan, wearing some bullshyt shirt from target compared to Supreme, Bape, etc.) Now any woman can appreciate a man in a nice, tailored suit, however this is more of a white woman's ballpark in that particular realm of fashion or swag. If anything I would say I could get my clothes from Wal-Mart or a thrift store, as long as I'm built and it's showing off my physique I would say it's easier to pull a non-black woman, because a black woman can still look at you and consider you corny.
Uhh most of the chick's in Cali in places like round 2 are white lol

You guys don't engage with other races much do you lol

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Most single parent households end up with other Black women though lol

And I got both parents...and why u @ me? You know who I'm dating? Lol is this because I said AD face is mid? And that means I hate black women because AD represents all black women lol

This forum makes me sad.

AD is a boogerwolf to me.

I just agreed with your point about ugly cats being angry about handsome guys having their pick of women out here. They hide their jealousy through militancy.

Daps
Date and marry whoever you love and share values with.

Chances are she'll be Black but sometimes you just meet a random white woman that you match up well with.

What I've seen from friends...the ones with white women, met them early, like high school, college or grad school. The ones with sistas it was usually once they got near age 30 or even a little older.

Race matters to a point but you gotta be evenly yoked. Being the same color doesn't mean shyt if one of y'all is bougie with bougie tastes while the other came up hood with hood tastes.

lib123

All Star
Daps
An unwritten consequence of Black Father absenteeism in the Black household.

If you don't have proper guidance from the start you're going to go astray..fukking trannies and cave bytches :yeshrug:

Lol now we're equating trannies and pawgs lmao? Lol if you grew up with Black parents with money, you probably grew up around more white people and more likely to date pawgs.

lib123

All Star
Daps

Y’all would really judge a breh if you saw him with a chick like this?

Coli is too insecure to respond honestly to this.

You know those dudes who say things like "she doesn't fuk with black dudes" meanwhile said black dude looks average as all hell. But instead of recognizing that fact, they attribute lack of interest to lack of interest in black men or women as a whole...

Yeah that's the majority of thecoli lol so they get all weird about this subject. Goodlooking dudes don't move like this.

IKR. I find it hard to believe they would judge a breh if they saw him with a girl like that. Even most BW would be understanding lol.