Wouldn't you as a black man just feel stupid as fukk tryin to date a white girl?

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
I can understand fukking them. A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman. We’re men and our dikks don’t discriminate.

But to consciously date them, have children with them and marry them? You’d have to be a damn fool, especially considering what’s been happening for the past 10 years.

If that hasn’t opened your eyes up then you deserve to get lynched by their family. :yeshrug:
:usure: It's been way longer than that.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what 'cause' are these white women 'down' for specifically?

Look I am not into dating White women, but I got to admit that they have been getting their asses beat in these rallies since the George Floyd murder. Hell even before these rallies, Heather Heyer was run over by a skin head in Virginia in that unite the right bullshyt.

So they are shedding blood just like Black people and if a broah wants to date a White woman then more power to him.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Women follow the lead of the man she is with.
So what happens when he has to ingratiate himself with her white family?

Look I am not into dating White women, but I got to admit that they have been getting their asses beat in these rallies since the George Floyd murder. Hell even before this rally, Heather Heyer was run over by a skin head in Virginia in that unite the right bullshyt.

So they are shedding blood just like Black people and if a broah wants to date a White woman then more power to him.
Oh boo boo. Privileged white women breaks a finger nail during a protest and suddenly they’re kinfolk. fukk is wrong with you nikkas? They’re the back bone of white supremacy. They still get to benefit from white patriarchy after they put the placards down.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I think black dudes who do this re either not conscious of the optics or is such delusion and denial to not fathom how it looks and how you are accepted in this society...:manny:

I mean if you are a conscious black man aware of his place in society and our collective struggle as black folks your brain probably screaming at you for even trying to date a white woman knowing full and well the slings and arrows are coming after you, the fighting the tension, the stares, the racial animosity of others judging and attacking you...not will probably drive you crazy and you realize it ain't worth it. In a color blind society it would be ok but we are DEFINITELY NOT THERE YET...:francis: fukking is one thing, serious relationship and marriage is another
You forgot the third option

They don’t care what anyone thinks :ohhh:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
So what happens when he has to ingratiate himself with her white family?

Oh boo boo. Privileged white women breaks a finger nail during a protest and suddenly they’re kinfolk. fukk is wrong with you nikkas? They’re the back bone of white supremacy. They still get benefit from white patriarchy after they put the placards down.

A woman takes on a mans family.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Your post has no substance. Why the fukk does it matter to you who @Another Man fukking fr? Like think about it real hard how does that effect your life at all? Once again you sounding like a real ass broad right now.
hmm, maybe because power comes from the group and the group that goes outside of itself to reproduce only ends up weakening itself over time, which is what we've seen happen in real life. you understand that to have a strong black community, you have to have black men and women raising strong families right? nah, you didn't know that til i explained it to you. the thing is, i actually do think a lot, and everyday. the problem is, people like you that excuse the shyt don't.

Jeshaman

All Star
Daps
I was going to come here and be pro pawgset and all but OP has a point.

One of my cousins dated this White South African chick and she invited us to a bbq. She had no black south african friends and we were the only two brehs there. They were also equally shocked she was dating her first breh. Some of them could hardly close their mouths. Hands down the worst party I have ever been to. He didn't seem to mind tHe dated her for a year. He's a cool dude, one that sees the good in everyone. Better than me for sure. I am way too cynical.