Wouldn't you as a black man just feel stupid as fukk tryin to date a white girl?

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Seriously, how do these mufukkas do it? You're around her white friends and you're probably the only black mufukka in that group. Gotta listen to their whack thoughts and commentary and always waiting for the inevitable racial 'jokes' to pop up. Taking family pics with these people and one person doesn't look like the other lol. In any racial thing that happens, like for instance one of the recent shootings, you'll always know that no matter how 'down' she seems, she'll never understand what the fukk you're talking about and probably prefers that you just don't bring it up. Seeing all these racist comments by these fukks online and then you turn over in bed and are laying next to one. Lol, couldn't be me, but i guess i'm 'dikk-watching.' Discuss.
No.:childplease:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
He's typing this through tears rn
:russ:

4KCZ2iL_d.jpg

Be willing to kill @Another Man so you can PAWG in peace, brehs.
:umad:
:laff::laff::laff::laff:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I did not call him a c00n. Reread my statement.

I said that he was overcompensating.

im responding to the “regular bruhs that don’t date white women don’t care one way or the other”

Im talking about that statement is false

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
He's typing this through tears rn
:russ:

4KCZ2iL_d.jpg

Be willing to kill @Another Man so you can PAWG in peace, brehs.
:umad:
The tactics of a lying product of a bytch. If you’re going to post tell the whole truth. You negged me first saying I was a c00n. That neg is a response to you calling me a c00n. What I’m saying is I’ll will fukk you up irl if you called me a c00n. Don’t have shyt to do with pawging when I literally just said I’ve never dated a white person in my life. Try again.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
im responding to the “regular bruhs that don’t date white women don’t care one way or the other”

Im talking about that statement is false

O.K. True enough I don't know every "regular bruh" so I can not speak about all of them.

I have been related to and otherwise been around a lot of regular bruhs while playing sports and in the military; and I have never gotten the impression that those particular bruhs cared one way or the other. They may have made observations about so and so dating a White girl, but I don't recall anyone going on and on about not ever dating one; except for this one dude and he ended up marrying a White woman.

These dudes that go on and on and on about not dating White women remind me of those dudes that go on and on and on about fags and trannies. That is the shyt that they actually like, which is why they feel and react so strongly against it.

Last edited:
Daps
Let a man do what he wants to do with his own life

Thats like cacs saying why do black people listen to aggressive hip hop while they degrade women and glorify violence

:yeshrug:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
You think all white women only have white friends and black men only date these types of women?!

Personally I always said if I date any woman then she’ll have to be culturally aware, mixed bunch of friends, travelled the world, etc.

Generally, if you date a professional, educated woman, you’ll have no issue with finding them.