Wouldn't you as a black man just feel stupid as fukk tryin to date a white girl?

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
I’m simply not attracted to white women like that. I also grew up in all black neighborhoods my whole life. Chicago is segregated as fukk. I didn’t even interact with white people like that till I left. That said, if I wanted to get on these white hoes I would and. I could never though. It’s was always in the back of my head and my subconscious too that if I ever brought a white girl home... I mean Moms cool and respectful but would she would definitely be on some :usure: Our family pro black as fukk. My cousin married a white girlfriend and till this day we still call her Becky whenever she at get togethers...Her name not Becky. She just gotta hold that shyt:mjgrin:
:laff: Poor Becky

same shyt tho, my folks will be respectful but I’ll be getting the :francis: Face at every get together

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Hey, no need to get up in arms about it. If you're a self-hating c00n, own it then.

Get yo PAWG on
:hubie:
Never did so just disagree with moving like a bytch so try another tactic. I also know bytches like you never called a random person a c00n irl so stop fronting online p*ssy

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
But you are overcompensating. It sounds like to me you are in denial about wanting to date White women. Regular broahs that don't date white women don't care one way or the other.
Exactly. nikkas get online to get daps from their loser counterparts. Never dated a white chick and not worried about what other men are or aren’t dating them. These dudes overcompensating like shyt.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
But you are overcompensating. It sounds like to me you are in denial about wanting to date White women. Regular broahs that don't date white women don't care one way or the other.

nah that’s false

I don’t auto label people as c00ns for dating white women but that statement is inaccurate

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
Never did so just disagree with moving like a bytch so try another tactic. I also know bytches like you never called a random person a c00n irl so stop fronting online p*ssy
He's typing this through tears rn
:russ:

4KCZ2iL_d.jpg

Be willing to kill @Another Man so you can PAWG in peace, brehs.
:umad: