Wouldn't you as a black man just feel stupid as fukk tryin to date a white girl?

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I was going to come here and be pro pawgset and all but OP has a point.

One of my cousins dated this White South African chick and she invited us to a bbq. She had no black south african friends and we were the only two brehs there. They were also equally shocked she was dating her first breh. Some of them could hardly close their mouths. Hands down the worst party I have ever been to. He dated her for a year. He's a cool dude, one that sees the good in everyone. Better than me for sure
Breh... I remember in college this Irish girl I was smashing invited me to a white bar to meet up with her friends.... Breh.... that was the first time I was the token black guy in such an environment. I felt mad uncomfortable. Her friends were cool but the culture was so dry and off.

That’s when I knew I could never date a white girl seriously. You truly have to suppress who you are To marry into these white people’s culture. :scust:

Dating out is a two way thing. She will deal with your family and you will deal with her family. But at the end of the day your family don’t dictate your personal relationships.
And you still didn’t answer the question. We’re done. I don’t go back and forth with people acting obtuse.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Breh... I remember in college this Irish girl I was smashing invited me to s white bar to meet up with her friends.... Breh.... that was the first time I was the token black guy in such an environment. I felt mad uncomfortable. Her friends were cool but the culture was so dry and off.

That’s when I knew I could never date a white girl seriously. You truly have to suppress who you are To marry into these white people’s culture. :scust:

And you still didn’t answer the question. We’re done. I don’t go back and forth with people acting obtuse.

lol ok

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Anything more than just smashing a white girl is too much anyone that actually dates and loves a white girl is :scust:

This. We're all men so I understand smashing a white girl. But dating... :francis:

I lived in Iowa for 3 years so the black women pickings were slim. Even meeting up with a cac girl to get dinner or drinks felt weird af. One chick I was smashing kept pressing me to me her family and I was like :hhh: "nah I'm good"

So glad I moved :blessed:

Jeshaman

All Star
Daps
Breh... I remember in college this Irish girl I was smashing invited me to a white bar to meet up with her friends.... Breh.... that was the first time I was the token black guy in such an environment. I felt mad uncomfortable. Her friends were cool but the culture was so dry and off.

I don't even blame the friends. She had no black friends, never dated a black man then all of a sudden shows up with two big brehs to what was supposed to be an all Afrikaans party. Not my cup of tea but please pawgers...do your thing

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh boo boo. Privileged white women breaks a finger nail during a protest and suddenly they’re kinfolk. fukk is wrong with you nikkas? They’re the back bone of white supremacy. They still get to benefit from white patriarchy after they put the placards down.

Heather Heyer was killed by the dude driving that car in Virginia. That was more than a boo boo. But whatever. If you feel what you feel then go with it.