Wouldn't you as a black man just feel stupid as fukk tryin to date a white girl?

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
This clown @philmonroe talks about people in this thread overcompensating, but he has the most posts in here... not because he cares or anything.:mjlol:

“Have you tried vibing with a white girl?”:mjlol:

Top 5 most unintentionally pathetic posts I’ve read on here.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Until we are all on fair grounds, I do not understand either.
That’s a lot of suppression to deal with.
Nobody cares about all sir. I don't get why you dudes come online with this we stuff. People worried about themselves not the overall population. You can easily say you are but people's actual actions tell the truth.and if they feel they're on fair ground and truth is if your money and situation is right you're going to feel personally you're on fair grounds Ye shrug.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Nobody cares about all sir. I don't get why you dudes come online with this we stuff. People worried about themselves not the overall population. You can easily say you are but people's actual actions tell the truth.and if they feel they're on fair ground and truth is if your money and situation is right you're going to feel personally you're on fair grounds Ye shrug.
Too many cases of black men/women downgraded when they cross the fence.
Just like you said you can do whatever you want, has nothing to do with me or anyone else. I just said I don’t understand how someone can live with that day by day

Last edited:

Crude

Superstar
Daps
For serious dating, the only option for me was Black women.

I might have seen women of other nationalities I wouldn't mind smashing, but give me a Black woman all day long for anything of substance.

Those White women, hell most White folks period will never fully understand our culture, nuances, and some of the things we go through no matter how down for the cause they seem. Most people don't know shyt about what doesn't affect them directly.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Too many cases of black men/women downgraded when they cross the fence.
Just like you said you can do whatever you want, has nothing to do with me or anyone else. I just said I don’t understand how
There isn't too many cases of people downgrading when they cross the fence. That's the lie. If you getting bad black chicks you're getting bad non black chicks and vice versa. There isn't more than some outliers to prove otherwise. I'm sorry but sell that logic to someone else on here. The vast majority of relationships are between people similar in looks esp taking money, status out of the equation.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
For serious dating, the only option for me was Black women.

I might have seen women of other nationalities I wouldn't mind smashing, but give me a Black woman all day long for anything of substance.

Those White women, hell most White folks period will never fully understand our culture, nuances, and some of the things we go through no matter how down for the cause they seem. Most people don't know shyt about what doesn't affect them directly.
I don't date white women but I don't go through much to be honest. I know online dudes like to be victims too often but I do normal stuff the vast majority of days. If you're always going through things I truly feel for you just disagree on that angle. Even culture wise being black american I don't know whats really different culture wise from white people. I mean I know things like cooking are usually different but from what I see we do a lot of similar things. What are some of those nuances in your opinion because I'm sure I probably agree just can't think of them off top.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Three bishes!?

wow

Why did you want a pawg so bad, you know you could’ve just hit that and kept it casual right?

You been mixing it up since?

Just like with most brehs, it's curiosity. The idea that a white woman= paradise with the whole sweet voice, long hair, smooth skin, etc. Yet, in reality that shyt is for them birds once you realize that the shyt is a mirage to a bigger trap involving culture differences, extra malicious intent, and other shyt that makes the whole "black woman" stereotype seem laughable on paper. I had better experiences with my ex whom treated me like stirred fried shyt over those three bytches. Yet, I can still call her a true friend in the process because despite her issues, it was all love.

Bottom line, it was a phase that I should had just kept it bouncing but me wearing my heart on my sleeve at the time, I was too gullible for the "hit and quit" games.