Wouldn't you as a black man just feel stupid as fukk tryin to date a white girl?

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
How do you feel about Black women and White men?

Never had an issue with it, I grew up in a mixed race community, interracial dating was not that big of a deal. I don't care who you date or fall in love with, if that person treats you right and respects you God bless you.

My issue is black men being grouped as a whole as not being any good by black women who are dating white men, basically putting them on a pedestal while putting us down because they had some bad experiences. I've only seen this behavior online.

Curufinwe

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Brussel
I hope the owner of the thread is married with kids and is be an example of Black Excellence.:sas2:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Ehh, it's not that serious really

I could see if you're dating some white bytch from Idaho or a yuppie from Boston or some shyt

But in general if you're from a metro area or a major city there's not that much of a difference

Then again, I've haven't dated a white woman but I'm not opposed to it :yeshrug:

Any non-black woman I've dated was pretty aware and educated on my perspective, never screened for that, that's just the way it's been

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nah fam this coli only logic. Swag less black dudes getting the same level of women regardless of race. The only thing I think might happen is there are less chicks looking for the lame black dude than non black chicks that will take dukes corny ass. In general whatever your level of looks will determine what type of chick you getting. Taking money out of the equation if you're a good looking dude you can get good looking jawns of other races and the opposite is generally true too.

I missed this post but yes I agree on the looks piece

swaggerless good looking black men do not have trouble getting black women though

a lot of bruhs on here just aren’t honest with themselves. They think they’re struggling to get the good looking black women cuz they aren’t “hood” or don’t have “swag”

nah bro, you just not handsome :dame:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think you are blowing it out of proportion. If we are being FOR REAL FOR REAL...

All of the heated/uncomfortable discussions I’ve had about race recently have been with my own people. I’ve had full blown arguments with cousins about certain subjects.

Now my girl is mixed(half-cac in coli terms) and her mom and the rest of her white family was actually really cool and supportive about all that recent shyt. Now that doesn’t mean deep down they feel a certain way about it. But if so they damn sure do a good job about hiding it.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Why does every black man/woman have to be "hip"?

Black people are not a monolith we are allowed to have diverse personalities and interests.

I have noticed there are a lot of odd threads here on the coli about what is considered "cac" behaviour. And this is basic shyt you do on the daily. A lot of stuff "real black people" dont do and if you do or think otherwise then you are a "cac"...
Yeah this is true but because people like @The M.I.C. Are clowns IRL they have to come here to be "black". Its sad really.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I missed this post but yes I agree on the looks piece

swaggerless good looking black men do not have trouble getting black women though

a lot of bruhs on here just aren’t honest with themselves. They think they’re struggling to get the good looking black women cuz they aren’t “hood” or don’t have “swag”

nah bro, you just not handsome :dame:
Yeah I know they're not honest but online you can hide and not show yourself so as long as you kick the sounds good folks don't question the obvious. I see cats on here saying stuff like they can't get 1 chick in their whole area that's down with their program? Nah fam that's not a chicks problem that's a you ugly and or broke problem. Only caveat to that is if you live in some boonies ass place and that isn't the case for the majority of black people.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Same nikkas crying about "dikk watching" we be all up in other threads calling black women "bedwenches" for dating out :unimpressed:
This is a lie to keep up that sucka behavior. Name them names fam that's double talking or stop with this claim with no proof. Never called a chick a bedwench or a dude a bedbuck for IR dsting. That's honestly Internet lame behavior by dudes that wouldn't do such offline. That stuff reads like a black version of,these Internet clown white dudes sorry. Y'all know it too because IRL this isn't a thing that's talked about between all guys ime.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I know they're not honest but online you can hide and not show yourself so as long as you kick the sounds good folks don't question the obvious. I see cats on here saying stuff like they can't get 1 chick in their whole area that's down with their program? Nah fam that's not a chicks problem that's a you ugly and or broke problem. Only caveat to that is if you live in some boonies ass place and that isn't the case for the majority of black people.

yeah, I’m speaking on large cities with a decent size black population

If you live in some random town in Utah then yeah, that’s a whole different ballgame

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Amazing how this thread did numbers :wow:.
Not really because truth is you'll always get folks arguing both sides so there will be numbers. Now if this did "numbers" IRL I'd be surprised but online where I think a lot of overcompensating cats reside I'm not shocked