Wouldn't you as a black man just feel stupid as fukk tryin to date a white girl?

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
:russ:

-----------------------------

Race sucks. These white girls didn't ask to be born white, just as anyone else of any race.

I am problackness but I'd be lying if I said I hate "cacs" or anyone of any race simply because they are not black. I understand that white people today are benefitting from the ill-gotten gains of their progenitors, but I can't hate a person born today whose actions aren't racist, simply because they are not black. I can't help but see everyone as human first unless they prove otherwise...

Maybe thats how white people were able to subjugate pracrically the whole world, lack of empathy, greed and mindless hate. And other races embraced them not knowing what was in their hearts.

"They prowel the earth like ravenous wolves consuming everything in their path..." Pocohontas (whitewashed disney version)

I loved the then disney princesses as a kid but this is the one line I remebered through the years...

Its a conundrum, at least for me. As much as I crack jokes about bucking/wenching I honestly have mixed feelings about it.

Anyone else feel this way?
no just you

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I don’t know if it’s necessarily easier

I think the “swagless” black men have lower standards for white women than they do for black women

A swagless black man wants a black woman that is a 7-10. That same swagless black man will take a white woman if she’s a 3-5

There are plenty of black women available for the swagless brothas if they have realistic expectations
swag plays apart but its moreso attitude, a 3-5 black woman may still have that "strong sista attitude" that the black man can't handle or doesn't want.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
swaggerless black men are not getting good looking white women unless they are tricking/have a lot of paper. If they have paper they can get bad black women too.

there are plenty of swaggerless black females available for the unattractive nerdy brehs, but them dudes don’t want their female equivalents....they want the same black women that the popular good looking black men get

yet those same black Funny looking nerds Do not expect the same caliber of white women that good looking popular white men get

This is just the facts bro
I gotta disagree with you on that one breh :francis:. Having swag and being cool/smooth is veru important in our community relative to other communities. You can't deny this.

I believe what he means is that a white woman wouldn't know the difference between high end urban apparel (think Jordan 1, 2, 3, etc vs Team Jordan, wearing some bullshyt shirt from target compared to Supreme, Bape, etc.) Now any woman can appreciate a man in a nice, tailored suit, however this is more of a white woman's ballpark in that particular realm of fashion or swag. If anything I would say I could get my clothes from Wal-Mart or a thrift store, as long as I'm built and it's showing off my physique I would say it's easier to pull a non-black woman, because a black woman can still look at you and consider you corny.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
My position is, you love who you love. As long as you, as a black man or woman arent downing other black people because you chose to date a non black person then I dont have a position on your love life. There was a football guy who attacked black women as mean when he posted a picture of his white girlfriend, you can be doing shyt like that. I've personally never saw a white man walking the streets that I was attracted too. None of my friends or associates date outside their race. Now, that I think about it, no black woman I call my friend or acquaintance dates non black men. It could be slipping my mind right now but I dont think any do. My brother on the other hand, is an equal opportunity man-whore. He literally dates any race but he's engaged now to a black woman and always said he would only marry a black woman. My nephew has a white girlfriend, but she's like out there protesting and getting locked up with BLM folks kinda white girl. Theyve been dating since his first yr of college. I asked him why doesnt he date black woman and he said, he's going to get around to them. So I suppose he taking after his man whore daddy. Do any of you feel it may be a kinda of fetish thing only with black men and some just end up catching feelings? I'm going to ask my brother this too.
I'm sure it can be attributed to fetishing as well as demographics, if the majority of women in your city are white or non-black then you will swirl unless you are going to be carmen sandiego and search for a spot where single black women hang out. In Atlanta, HTX, Miami or any major metro area it's relatively easy, if you are in a non-black area or some small town or the sticks then good luck. Your nephew no offense sounds like a fool, does he have an alternative lifestyle that isn't stereotypically black or did he grow up with a lot of white folk?

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Slight sidebar: Im in the military and in my current platoon their are just 3 black chicks out of 70 + people or so and 7 brehs including myself. shyt sucks. I miss being around black people. A lot ( not all) white people/non whites are just tiring to be around.
your command team (TL, SL, PSG, LT, etc.) annoying? How are those white folk/non-black people in your unit.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I'm sure it can be attributed to fetishing as well as demographics, if the majority of women in your city are white or non-black then you will swirl unless you are going to be carmen sandiego and search for a spot where single black women hang out. In Atlanta, HTX, Miami or any major metro area it's relatively easy, if you are in a non-black area or some small town or the sticks then good luck. Your nephew no offense sounds like a fool, does he have an alternative lifestyle that isn't stereotypically black or did he grow up with a lot of white folk?

We grew up and still live in Chicago. lol. +This is his first real girlfriend, he met her in college. The college he went too was not as diverse as Chicago, for sure.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I don't know how dudes worry about surprises or anything else like that. I've dated women of all races and just my personal filters would eliminate any of those surprises or saying dumb shyt or having a weird stance from ever occurring. Like, how you end up dating a white woman and find out later she got latent racist tendencies? To me that's a YOU problem. Also, we need to admit that every brother aint as pro-black or militant as the other so whoever they're dating may match their own level of awareness.

Personally I'm so progressive and pro-black that it filters out the vast majority of people. If you see me walking with a woman who aint black then she probably likes black people more than me and works for one of those leftist organizations that be trying to end the prison system. :russ:

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
I find it funny how much black men are policed on dating white women while white men can date whoever they want and their women stfu about it. Interesting dynamic, but then again I know why that is.

On that note, I can’t do it. Outside of sex, I really don’t want anything to do with white women. I won’t shyt on a breh for dating a white woman though, to each their own.

To me, the amount of bs u go through dealing with white woman on a relationship level is not worth it.

This. You could go one further and have a conversation about how interracial dating is never framed as White people “fetishising” (for lack of a better term) non white people

lib123

All Star
Daps

Y’all would really judge a breh if you saw him with a chick like this?

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
If your first order of business is adequately stereotyping yourself and the women you want to attract,you might find what you're looking for. If you date according to the long term proposition of every woman you find to be pleasing as a potential partner,you really make sense but I personally feel like your insight is more based on what you think than what you actually know when it comes to dating various women, regardless of your preference... respect your stance and arguments but it's myopic to what I consider to be way more of a complex issue then just fenotype.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
certain white girls yeah. you look kinda stupid unless she has some sort of cultural language or smarts. just out here dating abigail buckley from west 53rd you're a goddam idiot. you're just a few arguments away from her going away to her parents and becoming a hardcore republican

Boxchevy

Pro
Bushed
Daps
:russ:

Both dudes admit to smashing white girls
And we’re supposed to believe they wouldn’t date a white girl

At least own your shyt

Unlike 99% of Coli dudes I will fukking decide who I fukk, date and love.

All this worrying about white women when it’s white men who are 99% accountable for the shyt Black men go through:

Justice System (shout out Kamala Harris smh, and it’s fukk Trump all day but she does not care about us)

Police

Slavery - Segregation - Jim Crow: all invented by white men

My focus is on the real enemy: white men. Any white chick who agrees with their shyt is instantly dead in my book

Come on brehs: y’all ain’t gotta lie to kick it
This is hilarious considering that white women birth white men..yall really do just be saying anything on here, and nobody says nothing..LoL