Wouldn't you as a black man just feel stupid as fukk tryin to date a white girl?

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
There's always gonna be some black dudes that only date outside their race or whatever, who gives a flying fukk?

Its not something I would personally do as I want black children but simply all we need to do is be around like minded black men and women. If those dudes want to be around white women or white dudes let them

Can we stop creating these kind of threads :mjtf:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
There's always gonna be some black dudes that only date outside their race or whatever, who gives a flying fukk?

Its not something I would personally do as I want black children but simply all we need to do is be around like minded black men and women. If those dudes want to be around white women or white dudes let them

Can we stop creating these kind of threads :mjtf:
The thing is unless these dudes ain't who they portrayng themselves to be they should be around mainly like minded folks in the first place. For those slow on learning that means this shouldn't even be a thing they're worried about because you don't see it outside of being online looking for it. Out of all my closest friends none of them are with a non black chick. I do have friends that aren't as close that do IR date but even then its only 3. 1 of them is with a white girl. The other 2 that IR date one is with a Latina the other one is with an Asian. These dudes bring this shyt up like they see this shyt in their personal lives on the daily. Must not be living as pro black as they claim on here.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I'm hyperventilating in anger but you're on my dikk like a bytch. Which is worse? Seriously ask yourself why are you so worried about me an anonymous dude on a messagebaord taking up space in your head like I just blew your back out like some random bytch. Get a life fam

nikka still huffin’ and puffin’ for no damn reason.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
nikka still huffin’ and puffin’ for no damn reason.
Breh is at his keyboard like:
xgNkiB1.gif
J0Zyp9e.gif

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I was raised by self aware beings
who pours blackness into me as a child.
I see threads about black history
that pop and and see the surprise/shock
and think to myself.....I knew that shyt at 11
years of age (black wallstreet/tuskegee experiment etc)
White women have never been the endgame of prizes
4me.
Black women are my zenith.
UKVu0t8.gif

B5iB6eI.mp4

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
We just going to ignore the fact that a lot of swagless /non-hip Black men find it easier to find love outside of our own race.

Why does every black man/woman have to be "hip"?

Black people are not a monolith we are allowed to have diverse personalities and interests.

I have noticed there are a lot of odd threads here on the coli about what is considered "cac" behaviour. And this is basic shyt you do on the daily. A lot of stuff "real black people" dont do and if you do or think otherwise then you are a "cac"...

Last edited:

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never seriously dated a white broad just hit a few back in the day. I don’t think I’ll ever date one seriously because of my views and a lot of them really not down with us they just like the sex. I used to hit this one back in the day I remember we was riding listening to Nas untitled album and he has a song called Louis Farrakhan. I remember she says “can you play something m else instead”? I said No. She said Farrakhan is racist. I kept playing my music. point being they be down but you can never really change them cause they were taught by their fathers and family.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
@SunZoo why didn’t you answer the question but you’re still up in this thread? c00ns always get silent when they’re ashamed. :mjlol:

I remember she says “can you play something instead”? I said No. She said Farrakhan is racist. I kept playing my music. point being they be down but you can never really change them cause they were taught by their fathers and family.
That’s what these clowns don’t get. They spew all their venom at us yelling “dikk watchers” but CACs have historically murdered us just for whistling at a cave bytch.

These people would have a picnic at a lynching like it was a day out and then they went back home for dinner. Do these fools think these CACs just disappeared into obscurity? They’re the grandparents of these beckies they chase today.

But they have more smoke for their fellow brehs than their racist ass mother/father in law. Angry bucks say “have you tried vibing with a white girl?” :mjlol:

Mentally defeated.

Last edited:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I never took a white girl seriously in my life and I completely agree with you OP, but let me be clear. There are a segment of black women who don’t or pretend not to understand the black struggle and racism as well. Never underestimate the c00n female population.