Wouldn't you as a black man just feel stupid as fukk tryin to date a white girl?

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Not really because truth is you'll always get folks arguing both sides so there will be numbers. Now if this did "numbers" IRL I'd be surprised but online where I think a lot of overcompensating cats reside I'm not shocked
Bet I respect that viewpoint :wow:.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
As long as God continues to give me the ability to wake up every morning I'll NEVER EVER date a white woman...it's not just about attractions but other inevitable conflicting issues that I wouldn't be able to deal with.

I would never be able to deal with the unknown...like I don't know how nikkas do it especially with all the shyt happening in America these days...nah I'm straight.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
We just going to ignore the fact that a lot of swagless /non-hip Black men find it easier to find love outside of our own race.
This is true. A lot of hiper and sophisticated black women don't care much for swagless, white washed, lame, quirky black men. But its weird how some sistas would date seamless, lame and quirky white men.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
As long as God continues to give me the ability to wake up every morning I'll NEVER EVER date a white woman...it's not just about attractions but other inevitable conflicting issues that I wouldn't be able to deal with.

I would never be able to deal with the unknown...like I don't know how nikkas do it especially with all the shyt happening in America these days...nah I'm straight.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I personally don't give AF about who a grown man or woman dates. Its just I can't stand how a lot of blacks put mediocre whites on pedestals. Its like y'all would date mediocre to below average white women and wouldn't date black women who are average to below average. Same with black women, they would clown a broke, lame, swagless, or quirky black man but would date a white man with those same attributes.

Its like other races want to take our good qualities but we as a people just don't love ourselves or value ourselves. I look at how some of y'all be coming for other blacks on here but would give cacs special treatment.

And yes I would be scared to date a white woman unless I know she really don't have any racism in her or her family. Its 2020 and its too much social injustice going on in this country...and that's with this pandemic that's going on.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I personally don't give AF about who a grown man or woman dates. Its just I can't stand how a lot of blacks put mediocre whites on pedestals. Its like y'all would date mediocre to below average white women and wouldn't date black women who are average to below average. Same with black women, they would clown a broke, lame, swagless, or quirky black man but would date a white man with those same attributes.

Its like other races want to take our good qualities but we as a people just don't love ourselves or value ourselves. I look at how some of y'all be coming for other blacks on here but would give cacs special treatment.

And yes I would be scared to date a white woman unless I know she really don't have any racism in her or her family. Its 2020 and its too much social injustice going on in this country...and that's with this pandemic that's going on.
Bold is online outlier bullshyt. This is not the fukking norm no matter how many fukking times y'all say it smfh.

The second paragraph is also bullshyt. Where the fukk do you nikkas hang to allow,this dumb shyt to be posted? No proof of nothing just all emotional random claims. shyt is embarrassing.

SuavePrince

All Star
Daps
Seriously, how do these mufukkas do it? You're around her white friends and you're probably the only black mufukka in that group. Gotta listen to their whack thoughts and commentary and always waiting for the inevitable racial 'jokes' to pop up. Taking family pics with these people and one person doesn't look like the other lol. In any racial thing that happens, like for instance one of the recent shootings, you'll always know that no matter how 'down' she seems, she'll never understand what the fukk you're talking about and probably prefers that you just don't bring it up. Seeing all these racist comments by these fukks online and then you turn over in bed and are laying next to one. Lol, couldn't be me, but i guess i'm 'dikk-watching.' Discuss.
Agreed but yeah stop dikk watching breh :lolbron:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Bold is online outlier bullshyt. This is not the fukking norm no matter how many fukking times y'all say it smfh.

The second paragraph is also bullshyt. Where the fukk do you nikkas hang to allow,this dumb shyt to be posted? No proof of nothing just all emotional random claims. shyt is embarrassing.
These are my observations. Shyt isn't an outlier. Too many blacks have an inferiority complex and it stems from history and slavery. Then we living in Amerikkka so a lot of blacks feel that anything white is better. Why do u think blacks use terms like good hair? I've seen many times where we pick low tier whites but demand that our fellow black counterparts be high value.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Welp, here's my opinion....

As long as the white women, or any non-black women, meet the standards and requirements I've set, I don't have any issues.

This doesn't mean I don't date black women neither.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
These are my observations. Shyt isn't an outlier. Too many blacks have an inferiority complex and it stems from history and slavery. Then we living in Amerikkka so a lot of blacks feel that anything white is better. Why do u think blacks use terms like good hair? I've seen many times where we pick low tier whites but demand that our fellow black counterparts be high value.
shyt is an outlier. You and the nikkas you roll with have an inferiority complex not too many blacks stop it slime. All this we live in America so the white man ice is cooler FOH. That's you projecting and coming on here for daps. You saw some shyt online and trying to make it the norm stop the lies nikka. Y'all dudes never have proof of,this shyt in no big numbers just say its so and think this a genie and the wish will be granted. On this if you're not talking about shyt you've seen online which is still the outliers you're a liar period. I have heard people say good hair but I don't hear it as much but that don't have shyt to do with this lie that some Idris Alba or Beyonce getting with some bottom tier white person and only will talk to the baddest black one. Sell them lies to the nikka that dapped your post. Dating don't work like that and sure as hell don't in any big numbers.