Wouldn't you as a black man just feel stupid as fukk tryin to date a white girl?

Daps
All the women in here sapping the pander ass post I'm just going
For serious dating, the only option for me was Black women.

I might have seen women of other nationalities I wouldn't mind smashing, but give me a Black woman all day long for anything of substance.

Those White women, hell most White folks period will never fully understand our culture, nuances, and some of the things we go through no matter how down for the cause they seem. Most people don't know shyt about what doesn't affect them directly.

:snoop:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So balck people or better yet black men should NEVER date or marry outside they race ? So essence NOBODY really likes black men outside of black women ?
Man, I don't give a fvck what the dikk police around here say. If the bytch bad I'm getting with her.
giphy.gif

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Man, I don't give a fvck what the dikk police around here say. If the bytch bad I'm getting with her.
giphy.gif
The thing is outside of the net who about to really say something to you IRL? That's how you know dudes on some other stuff. I don't even date white jawns but how these dudes care is weird. I also try not to bad mouth blacks as a whole but do other groups of men do this when their fellow dudes date out? I'm sure they do but I don't think its at the rate we do. We out here looking like a bunch of females worried about who some next dude dealings with.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
I just simply wanna fukk and get my fix but that's pretty much the same mindset I have with anything with a p*ssy.
:yeshrug:

Edit: I consider white women specifically northern European one's as cannon fodder, you wouldn't see me show her off and neither would I have her near my property.

5thbornpowerseed

All Star
Daps
Her family isn’t important...??
:patrice:

:jbhmm:

:francis:
Yeah. You right. And alot of times in laws have alot of sway especially when there are children involved. I guess a dude would have to be strong on his square to maintain order...

Best case scenario...
1.If shes all the things I said then her family did a good job raising her...
2.She'd be marrying into his family, taking his name becoming a member of his tribe, if shes all the things I said...

Of course this is best case and more times than not these situations end up being less than ideal...

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I'm not saying you have to but have you ever tried to vibe with a white chick? Unless you on the coli faux black overcompensating bullshyt offline I don't know how you and another person wouldn't have things in common. Like my guy all you are is your race? If so that's kinda sad
bruh did you not see my opening sentence, this isnt about solely race. this is about disconnect from culture, views, etc. I dont share much in common with most WW

I live in AZ most women i come across are WW and Mexican. So I know,

I will say tho I have been cool with a few white bytches but none I could see as me dating. due to reasons I gave. I know some who could be fans of Hip hop like me, but the rest of their interest is completely diff from me.

Smashing I seen some of course. but this is about dating.

the only WW i seen that I can prolly connect with are ones that grew up around Black/Mexicans here and thats it tho.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
bruh did you not see my opening sentence, this isnt about solely race. this is about disconnect from culture, views, etc. I dont share much in common with most WW

I live in AZ most women i come across are WW and Mexican. So I know,

I will say tho I have been cool with a few white bytches but none I could see as me dating. Smashing I seen some of course. but this is about dating.

the only WW i seen that I can prolly connect with are ones that grew up around Black/Mexicans here and thats it tho.
No need for that bruh shyt like we face to face. If I missed something just explain it fam I’m not on no beef stuff here.

I don’t know what you dudes do that is so unrelatable. I guess that’s my point of question. Most people do the same basic shyt and I think you AA like me so I’m wondering what you’re doing differently that other women can’t relate to you. I just don’t see that in most instances tbh. Even the racial stuff people are rolling in bubbles so the chances you’d find a white chick that’s different from you on that issue is small. Like I said I’m not telling you who to date because I don’t care just curious hearing things I don’t hear offline.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
No need for that bruh shyt like we face to face. If I missed something just explain it fam I’m not on no beef stuff here.

since when is "bruh" a face to face thing, what are you talking about? its no different than you saying to me "my guy" in your initial post I was responding to
I don’t know what you dudes do that is so unrelatable. I guess that’s my point of question. Most people do the same basic shyt and I think you AA like me so I’m wondering what you’re doing differently that other women can’t relate to you. I just don’t see that in most instances tbh. Even the racial stuff people are rolling in bubbles so the chances you’d find a white chick that’s different from you on that issue is small. Like I said I’m not telling you who to date because I don’t care just curious hearing things I don’t hear offline.

well yeah, at its most basic structure of course. But its more nuanced than that. culture, views, personality, etc also are different from each group of women as it is with men.

Im not having trouble with black and mexican women relating. it's just what it is with most whites. I dont see how this is new to you. You never heard someone voice this before?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
since when is "bruh" a face to face thing, what are you talking about? its no different than you saying to me "my guy" in your initial post I was responding to

well yeah, at its most basic structure of course. But its more nuanced than that. culture, views, personality, etc also are different from each group of women as it is with men.

Im not having trouble with black and mexican women relating. it's just what it is with most whites. I dont see how this is new to you. You never heard someone voice this before?
I don’t want to go back and forth over bruh so fukk it my bad.

It’s new to me because like I said this isn’t a problem that I’m around tbh that’s why I asked you. I have non black friends and it’s not really things I can’t relate to them with tbh. It’s things they might do that I don’t but I don’t see that as cultural outside of a few Muslim cats. Otherwise it’s like dealing with another black person some stuff we rock with and the other stuff we don’t. I guess because we have a lot of common interest the other stuff doesn’t come up that I’ve thought of it being a problem too.