Worst examples of bro science you've experienced?

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Youve tagged me into like 3-4x the threads than i have done to you but its me following you :bryan:

You said something stupid in this thread (ironic cause its about bro science :pachaha:)

I said a reply, wasnt even in hate, and you started your steriod rage like you always do :umad:

Bet a ban that I've you've tagged or quoted me in at least 5 threads

I tagged you once in one thread you idiot, you lie so much like a broad you start to believe the shyt you say.

And you don't even know anything about what you're talking about in anything with regards to lifting

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You try to hard but you look like a clown, especially when you have to lie. My body looks a million times better than yours but this shyt is getting weird and gay with your weird fixation on me.

There's people 5'5 ~180 that are in the 2000 club, that's a fact mush mouth. That's how I know your a gym retard and an idiot, height / weight =/= strength.

Stay mad

5'8

Fat

Bald

Mutt cac

:umad:
Height and weight dont help with strength :skip: in a bro science thread none the less :skip: keep the gems coming

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Height and weight dont help with strength :skip: in a bro science thread none the less :skip: keep the gems coming

You argue like a straight female :snoop:

To dumb it down for you because you wouldn't be able to comprehend otherwise, If that was true then the tallest biggest strongman would win the worlds strongest every year.

Pudzianowski dominated for years and he was always one of the shortest strongmen that competed and won. He has the most championships and is tied for the shortest champion. But shaw could tie that number from him next year, that's another story tho

But like I said, all you do is yap yap yap. You're a bytch and want to be try hard to compensate since you're on this forum, I know you're type. So all you can ever be to me is a joke breh

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
"Your six pack is made In the kitchen"

nikkas actually think they don't need to work out ab muscles to get a good definition. :mjlol:

"U need to eat at least 1g of proteins per body pound"

another bullshyt ass theory. I weight 167 and consume about 80g of protein and do just fine. Everybody body is different and how your body cycles proteins.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You argue like a straight female :snoop:

To dumb it down for you because you wouldn't be able to comprehend otherwise, If that was true then the tallest biggest strongman would win the worlds strongest every year.

Pudzianowski dominated for years and he was always one of the shortest strongmen that competed and won. He has the most championships and is tied for the shortest champion. But shaw could tie that number from him next year, that's another story tho

But like I said, all you do is yap yap yap. You're a bytch and want to be try hard to compensate since you're on this forum, I know you're type. So all you can ever be to me is a joke breh
You always use extremes. "Well theres like 10 people walking the earth at this height who can do this, so if you cant do it like them then whats your excuse" completely ignoring that you arent any where near the strongest person walking in the gym yourself :skip:

As far as reality goes, If someone is 5'7 130 lbs and just joins a gym they wont be as strong as someone 6'4 230 lbs who just joined that same gym that same day.

Im literally disgusted you train people with this knowledge :scust:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You always use extremes. "Well theres like 10 people walking the earth at this height who can do this, so if you cant do it like them then whats your excuse" completely ignoring that you arent any where near the strongest person walking in the gym yourself :skip:

As far as reality goes, If someone is 5'7 130 lbs and just joins a gym they wont be as strong as someone 6'4 230 lbs who just joined that same gym that same day.

Im literally disgusted you train people with this knowledge :scust:

Like I keep telling you, you act like a female. You assume too much, I am the strongest person at my gym and that can be proven, you like talk out of your ass so bet the ban or quit running your mouth like a cac soccer mom. You aren't at you're gym so don't reflect that on me. Your generics are trash and you're a loud mouth that backs up nothing :umad:

It depends on the person but a grown man that's 5'7 130? That's a female size and body weight dunce but most taller dudes are lanky and weak as hell when they first start of skinny fat tall with long lanky limbs.

On average there's many more bigger stronger shorter guys than taller. There isn't many tall big men walking around and how I know this is because all of the attention I get everywhere I go :jawalrus:

Either way back up what you claim with some reputable science or be quiet and run along because this is starting to get boring :coffee:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Like I keep telling you, you act like a female. You assume too much, I am the strongest person at my gym and that can be proven, you like talk out of your ass so bet the ban or quit running your mouth like a cac soccer mom. You aren't at you're gym so don't reflect that on me. Your generics are trash and you're a loud mouth that backs up nothing :umad:

It depends on the person but a grown man that's 5'7 130? That's a female size and body weight dunce but most taller dudes are lanky and weak as hell when they first start of skinny fat tall with long lanky limbs.

On average there's many more bigger stronger shorter guys than taller. There isn't many tall big men walking around and how I know this is because all of the attention I get everywhere I go :jawalrus:

Either way back up what you claim with some reputable science or be quiet and run along because this is starting to get boring :coffee:

you being the strongest person in your gym is pathetic :dead: you'd be like 2nd to 3rd weakest out of my squad :bryan: you barely a step above me :bryan: what kinda pitiful gyms you working out in :bryan: are non cali gyms slacking like that :wtf:

I see you had no answer for my example, but I thought weight and height dont matter :bryan: now you moving goal posts "well thats a female body size" :bryan:

science ? are you really asking for science why someone who is born to be 6'4 230 lbs will be stronger than someone 5'7 130 lbs if they both start at the same time ? :dahell: they should ban you from this sub forum based on your posts in this thread alone :camby:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
you being the strongest person in your gym is pathetic :dead: you'd be like 2nd to 3rd weakest out of my squad :bryan: you barely a step above me :bryan: what kinda pitiful gyms you working out in :bryan: are non cali gyms slacking like that :wtf:

I see you had no answer for my example, but I thought weight and height dont matter :bryan: now you moving goal posts "well thats a female body size" :bryan:

science ? are you really asking for science why someone who is born to be 6'4 230 lbs will be stronger than someone 5'7 130 lbs if they both start at the same time ? :dahell: they should ban you from this sub forum based on your posts in this thread alone :camby:

:mjlol:

You're letting emotions get in the way of logic here breh. Go outside and get some fresh air, you're starting to abuse smileys and shyt, it's starting to get rediculous

If anything you said in this thread was remotely true then there'd be some science behind it so you don't have to argue with me. Drop some links to some reputable sources, or would you like to go back and forth with me all night? I know you love attention from me but it's starting to get Stan like breh :whoa:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:mjlol:

You're letting emotions get in the way of logic here breh. Go outside and get some fresh air, you're starting to abuse smileys and shyt, it's starting to get rediculous

If anything you said in this thread was remotely true then there'd be some science behind it so you don't have to argue with me. Drop some links to some reputable sources, or would you like to go back and forth with me all night? I know you love attention from me but it's starting to get Stan like breh :whoa:

im not bout to google why someone joining a gym at 6'4 230 lbs would be stronger than a 5'7 130 lbs person just joining a gym as well bruh take your :troll: ass some where else this forum is supposed to help people and you in here sayin the dumbest shyt in multiple posts

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
im not bout to google why someone joining a gym at 6'4 230 lbs would be stronger than a 5'7 130 lbs person just joining a gym as well bruh take your :troll: ass some where else this forum is supposed to help people and you in here sayin the dumbest shyt in multiple posts

:russ:

Exactly what I thought

Males shouldn't be jealous, that's a female trait

What you mad cuz you push dimes and he move weight :umad: