Worst examples of bro science you've experienced?

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
they said deadlifts and squats are only for women because they train the ass:beli:

:mjlol:

I swear to god this is some straight nikka shyt. When I was going to the gym squating heavy when I was younger, nikkas used talk shyt like "what you trying to get a big ass breh :lolbron:"

I'm like okay, yall can have those joint bodies where only chest and arms are swole where you can't where shorts without getting clowned

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
:troll:All you need for upper body is to bench press, it's the complete upper body exercise.
:troll:Weightlifting is all the cardio you need.
:troll:Do you even supplement bro? Diet and exercise alone won't get you in shape.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:mjlol:

I swear to god this is some straight nikka shyt. When I was going to the gym squating heavy when I was younger, nikkas used talk shyt like "what you trying to get a big ass breh :lolbron:"

I'm like okay, yall can have those joint bodies where only chest and arms are swole where you can't where shorts without getting clowned

:dwillhuh: but shorts would cover up the part of the leg that squats work anyway

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh: but shorts would cover up the part of the leg that squats work anyway
:bryan:

another gem I always liked is the whole "you have to eat 1.8 grams or w/e of protein to get any gains. Thats shyt so fukking ridiculous. The only way you getting that amount of protein normally is through shakes and shyt. I've seen bodybuilders (not strongmen types mind you) going off 100 g and having physiques and you telling me your 175 bench having ass needs 190 grams of protein:mjpls:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
What? That's a play off of squats giving you a big ass myth

Legs are a lot of genetics anyway man.. my brother squats 6 plates and working on 7 plates and leg presses well over 1000 and his legs smaller than mine specifically in the calves area mine are way bigger yet no where near as strong

doing leg workouts help a lot but after a certain point you really just toning them up

edit: you said your friends were talking about squats gettin you a big ass, but you said you do em because you dont want little legs in shorts. I said shorts would cover the part of the leg squats work.

arent you a trainer? you should know this shyt :skip:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:bryan:

another gem I always liked is the whole "you have to eat 1.8 grams or w/e of protein to get any gains. Thats shyt so fukking ridiculous. The only way you getting that amount of protein normally is through shakes and shyt. I've seen bodybuilders (not strongmen types mind you) going off 100 g and having physiques and you telling me your 175 bench having ass needs 190 grams of protein:mjpls:

Once again the general rules don't apply to everyone. 1.8 per kilogram is a general rule based on maximum average persons body is able to utilize

People just ran with because body builders were going with it but everyone is different with how efficient they utilize protein. And going off a a bodybuilders diet is retarded because you'd have to know if they are natty or not and all them nikkas lie.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Legs are a lot of genetics anyway man.. my brother squats 6 plates and working on 7 plates and leg presses well over 1000 and his legs smaller than mine specifically in the calves area mine are way bigger yet no where near as strong

doing leg workouts help a lot but after a certain point you really just toning them up

edit: you said your friends were talking about squats gettin you a big ass, but you said you do em because you dont want little legs in shorts. I said shorts would cover the part of the leg squats work.

arent you a trainer? you should know this shyt :skip:

I didn't I say I didn't want little legs in shorts, I said people who don't work legs get clowned in shorts.

And everything is genetics but you can still gain muscle on your legs.

Your brother can get muscle everywhere else but his legs I'm assuming by that idiot statement you just made. So that means your brothers legs have different genetics from the rest of his body...look at how dumb that sounds, if he can gain anywhere else he can gain on his legs.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Almonds_activation_complete_signs%201.JPG

It's clear as day breh:troll:

This difference is in the quotation marks. :wow:

I quit... :dead:

Spot training :heh:
There is a million dollar industry behind the idea that if you just exercise your stomach, you'll lose all "belly fat" and have a perfectly flat stomach within weeks :dead:

Yo... I remember when I first started working out. About my first full year into lifting and shyt, this cat I was stationed with named Angel decided to work out with me. He wanted the ripped body and shyt. Mind you, this cat has never touched a weight in his life. He starts lifting with me every morning for a bout two weeks straight. One morning I go to his crib to pick him up and he doesn't answer the door. I see him at the clinic and he tells me that he wasn't seeing the results fast enough and that he decided to do some workout videos, which was cool with me becuz my wife at the time did them but she also ate right and ran 2 miles every other day. :heh:

Those "lose your stomach in 90 days" joints are no fukking joke but they aint shyt if you're a dumbass like Angel and dont have a proper diet. :skip:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I didn't I say I didn't want little legs in shorts, I said people who don't work legs get clowned in shorts.

And everything is genetics but you can still gain muscle on your legs.

Your brother can get muscle everywhere else but his legs I'm assuming by that idiot statement you just made. So that means your brothers legs have different genetics from the rest of his body...look at how dumb that sounds, if he can gain anywhere else he can gain on his legs.

my brother just put up a video of benching 455 :skip: by end of day someone will say "look at those lil chicken legs tho" they always do. Not knowing he works legs crazy. Genetics, dumbass.

fukk I hope people dont actually pay for your training and you do it just as a hobby :pachaha:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
my brother just put up a video of benching 455 :skip: by end of day someone will say "look at those lil chicken legs tho" they always do. Not knowing he works legs crazy. Genetics, dumbass.

fukk I hope people dont actually pay for your training and you do it just as a hobby :pachaha:

Be short, fat, and stupid brehs :snoop:

You must be really retarded if you think a person is capable of gaining muscle everywhere else but their legs. Look at how dumb that shyt sounds :bryan:

:mjlol: At this dude posting gym breh science in a gym breh science thread

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Be short, fat, and stupid brehs :snoop:

You must be really retarded if you think a person is capable of gaining muscle everywhere else but their legs. Look at how dumb that shyt sounds :bryan:

:mjlol: At this dude posting gym breh science in a gym breh science thread

where did I say he cant gain muscle ? pretty sure I specifically said doing leg work outs can build your legs up to a certain point but then after that you really just toning them even though they may be getting stronger

Teammate Michael Jordan once not so lovingly described the center trio of Bill Wennington, Joe Kleine, and Longley as “21 feet of shyt.”

that quote comes to mind when I read your posts. you are 6'6 of shyt.

you're the one in here talking about you do squats so your legs look good in shorts :laff: fukking idiot

and you train people with this "knowledge ":scust:

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
:troll:All you need for upper body is to bench press, it's the complete upper body exercise.
:troll:Weightlifting is all the cardio you need.
:troll:Do you even supplement bro? Diet and exercise alone won't get you in shape.
All that shyt is true bruh fukk you mean?