Worst examples of bro science you've experienced?

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
where did I say he cant gain muscle ? pretty sure I specifically said doing leg work outs can build your legs up to a certain point but then after that you really just toning them even though they may be getting stronger

that quote comes to mind when I read your posts. you are 6'6 of shyt.

you're the one in here talking about you do squats so your legs look good in shorts :laff: fukking idiot

and you train people with this knowledge :scust:

Trying to hard :lolbron:

But you're to dumb to talk to like a normal human so I have to talk to you like the short, pale, effiminate fakkit you act like. "but my brother..." What about you? I've never seen a grown ass man mention their brother so much

You might be a cuck secretly lusting after your black adopted brother :scust:

But either way, mention me when you have something relevant to discuss with some actual science behind it, not you and your black brother gym bro shyt

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Trying to hard :lolbron:

But you're to dumb to talk to like a normal human so I have to talk to you like the short, pale, effiminate fakkit you act like. "but my brother..." What about you? I've never seen a grown ass man mention their brother so much

You might be a cuck secretly lusting after your black adopted brother :scust:

But either way, mention me when you have something relevant to discuss with some actual science behind it, not you and your black brother gym bro shyt

I just posted a video of me squatting 405, wheres yours ? someone as big as you surely squats 500+ right ?

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I just posted a video of me squatting 405, wheres yours ? someone as big as you surely squats 500+ right ?

you keep asking me what I lift in all these threads like you aren't getting the point here. You ready to bet this ban, I told you you I'd out lift you across the board. If not quit chasing me down in threads like a bytch strung out on the dikk if you not ready to bet.

You want attention from me I get it, you're a short fat cac that hangs around black dudes so you think you're apart of the culture but you aren't and you'll forever be short, pale, fat, cac, and corny as hell. So unless you want to actually treated a man and not a little broad then act like it

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
you keep asking me what I lift in all these threads like you aren't getting the point here. You ready to bet this ban, I told you you I'd out lift you across the board. If not quit chasing me down in threads like a bytch strung out on the dikk if you not ready to bet.

You want attention from me I get it, you're a short fat cac that hangs around black dudes so you think you're apart of the culture but you aren't and you'll forever be short, pale, fat, cac, and corny as hell. So unless you want to actually treated a man and not a little broad then act like it

I mean outlifting someone is a pretty stupid argument. because I can bench 225+ at 125ish and I'm pretty sure I'm not outlifting most decent gym goers on weight alone but relative to my size I'm a monster compared to these dudes who are 200+ just bench like 315. So the whole I'll outlift you shyt is stupid. genetics do matter and yes I do believe that some parts are just way more predisposed to gain muscle. my pecs are insane but my bis are always lacking no matter how much attention I give them. thats genes. sure you can gain muscle every where but at a certain point unless you on gear its just going to become tone/plateau. shyt isn't rocket science.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

:skip: id slap the shyt out ur big soft bytch ass u talk tough on here cause ur behind a keyboard. We seen you man, youre a square. Stop that shyt man you look like an extra from office space :camby: who just happens to be big :camby:

U take steriods and tag me in threads all the time and said a lot of stupid shyt in thread alone let alone other threads.

Youre the most dangerous person in the gym. Just a dumb big bytch mafukka givin out horrible information but because you are 6'6 dumb people gonna follow

YOU always asking what im lifting then i fall for the troll and post it then you hit me with the :troll: and never respond with shyt. Whats wrong them steriods not gettin u the gains u want?? How you big and on steriods and got the audacity to come in here trying to talk to people about anything health related :pacspit:

And youre broke :scust:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I mean outlifting someone is a pretty stupid argument. because I can bench 225+ at 125ish and I'm pretty sure I'm not outlifting most decent gym goers on weight alone but relative to my size I'm a monster compared to these dudes who are 200+ just bench like 315. So the whole I'll outlift you shyt is stupid. genetics do matter and yes I do believe that some parts are just way more predisposed to gain muscle. my pecs are insane but my bis are always lacking no matter how much attention I give them. thats genes. sure you can gain muscle every where but at a certain point unless you on gear its just going to become tone/plateau. shyt isn't rocket science.
Whats sad is that dumbass actually trains peope and exposes his horrible ways to multiple people who im sure are telling other people.

He said in this thread alone "if he can gain muscle every where then he can gain it on his legs to get bigger" :laff: ignore genetics brehs

Whats funny is he always talks about my body but his body looks like complete shyt especially for a trainer.

If i didnt know him and he came up to me in the gym talkin bout hes a trainer id laugh and tell him keep it pushin :camby:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

You don't know what you're talking about and this is something way before this thread. This cac called me out then I shut him up because he thought I was like him, a loud mouth on the Internet

How many fukking people are reaching their genetic max and still look small :stopitslime: some people may not get big as hell but no way you're gonna have "chicken legs" if you've plateaued. throwing up a bunch of weight everytime you lift isn't the best way to gain muscle for everyone and every body part,

Take your cape off and mind your own business

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:skip: id slap the shyt out ur big soft bytch ass u talk tough on here cause ur behind a keyboard. We seen you man, youre a square. Stop that shyt man you look like an extra from office space :camby: who just happens to be big :camby:

U take steriods and tag me in threads all the time and said a lot of stupid shyt in thread alone let alone other threads.

Youre the most dangerous person in the gym. Just a dumb big bytch mafukka givin out horrible information but because you are 6'6 dumb people gonna follow

YOU always asking what im lifting then i fall for the troll and post it then you hit me with the :troll: and never respond with shyt. Whats wrong them steriods not gettin u the gains u want?? How you big and on steriods and got the audacity to come in here trying to talk to people about anything health related :pacspit:

And youre broke :scust:

:mjlol:

When all else fails lie, make up dumb shyt, and make weak ass idle threats over the Internet

You're a clown and you'll always be that short bald cac breh

:umad:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
You don't know what you're talking about and this is something way before this thread. This cac called me out then I shut him up because he thought I was like him, a loud mouth on the Internet

How many fukking people are reaching their genetic max and still look small :stopitslime: some people may not get big as hell but no way you're gonna have "chicken legs" if you've plateaued. throwing up a bunch of weight everytime you lift isn't the best way to gain muscle for everyone and every body part,

Take your cape off and mind your own business
i don't have a cape on. just responding that the whole "i can outlift you" shyt is dumb because unless you both are relatively close in weight its a meaningless pissing contest. I have no dog in this race and know nothing of w/e ebeef this is. just stating my opinion. chill out.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
i don't have a cape on. just responding that the whole "i can outlift you" shyt is dumb because unless you both are relatively close in weight its a meaningless pissing contest. I have no dog in this race and know nothing of w/e ebeef this is. just stating my opinion. chill out.

Like I said, this idiot follows me around in threads and thought it was sweet.

He brought up this whole lifting shyt because the clown thought I was one of the dudes in my avi

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Hes 6'6 275 lbs
Im 5'8 180 lbs
:bryan: hes been talking about doing a lifting competition ban bet for months :wtf:

I would hope someone a foot taller than me and 100 lbs heavier would be stronger so whats the bet for :snoop:

And STILL his body looks like shyt but he in here talkin bout other people bodies

He got them female arms on deck :umad:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Like I said, this idiot follows me around in threads and thought it was sweet.

He brought up this whole lifting shyt because the clown thought I was one of the dudes in my avi
Youve tagged me into like 3-4x the threads than i have done to you but its me following you :bryan:

You said something stupid in this thread (ironic cause its about bro science :pachaha:)

I said a reply, wasnt even in hate, and you started your steriod rage like you always do :umad:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Hes 6'6 275 lbs
Im 5'8 180 lbs
:bryan: hes been talking about doing a lifting competition ban bet for months :wtf:

I would hope someone a foot taller than me and 100 lbs heavier would be stronger so whats the bet for :snoop:

And STILL his body looks like shyt but he in here talkin bout other people bodies

well yeah thats silly then. better bet would be to use the wilks (think thats what its called) and go off of that on lifts. at least it would be like i'm excellent in squats, good in bench etc

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
well yeah thats silly then. better bet would be to use the wilks (think thats what its called) and go off of that on lifts. at least it would be like i'm excellent in squats, good in bench etc
The steriods cloud his rational thought

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Hes 6'6 275 lbs
Im 5'8 180 lbs

You try to hard but you look like a clown, especially when you have to lie. My body looks a million times better than yours but this shyt is getting weird and gay with your weird fixation on me.

There's people 5'5 ~180 that are in the 2000 club, that's a fact mush mouth. That's how I know your a gym retard and an idiot, height / weight =/= strength.

Stay mad

5'8

Fat

Bald

Mutt cac

:umad: