"Worldstarhiphop is much blacker than the Coli..."

ProlificLurker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC/Ayiti
Actually everyone now, suburbs or ghetto, are new blacks. 70 years ago our parents and grandparents (or great grandparents to some of you) came from the rural South. My mom grew up raising their own chickens living in an all black rural community in the south.

Those comments come from white supremacy. To them, we can't have various influences in our culture, we have to come from one place and act like a certain set of characteristics or else we aren't "typical black". White supremacy and the people who submit to it reduce and stereotype us instead of understanding that we are a varied and multifaceted people and always have been. Being multifaceted is part of personhood and telling us we can't be black is taking our humanity away. They are allowed to come from rural parts of the world, the suburbs, the city. They're allowed to listen to all kinds of music, go to school or stay home, go through teenage years and act like stupid kids, then wise up and become adults. They are allowed to grow and change. A person in the Appalachian mountains in a trailer is just as white as a wealthy NorthWestern tech entrepreneur.

But we are fake black unless we come from 1990s Inglewood and if we aren't we are removed from our culture. FOH.

Quoted for truth and emphasis. Great post.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
Apparently and all Africans with a Internet connection are rich :martin:

Rice Cacs mayne :Dahells:

:mjlol:
Rich Africans :laff:

Yeah the rich African argument had me gone bruh.:lolbron: Actually that was the thing that really pinged that they must post/lurk coli. :patrice::francis:

• "Most of the black posters there are nerds from 'burbs who go to the local community college and live at home with their Huxtable parents or Africans with rich parents who don't know shyt about the hood even though they all claim to be raised in the ghetto." (not tha "rich African" argument :russ:)

Not that it's a uniquely coli argument, but it is tossed around coli with "reckless abandon" often enough that I'm not surprised someone else picked up on it:ehh::ufdup:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Actually everyone now, suburbs or ghetto, are new blacks. 70 years ago our parents and grandparents (or great grandparents to some of you) came from the rural South. My mom grew up raising their own chickens living in an all black rural community in the south.

Those comments come from white supremacy. To them, we can't have various influences in our culture, we have to come from one place and act like a certain set of characteristics or else we aren't "typical black". White supremacy and the people who submit to it reduce and stereotype us instead of understanding that we are a varied and multifaceted people and always have been. Being multifaceted is part of personhood and telling us we can't be black is taking our humanity away. They are allowed to come from rural parts of the world, the suburbs, the city. They're allowed to listen to all kinds of music, go to school or stay home, go through teenage years and act like stupid kids, then wise up and become adults. They are allowed to grow and change. A person in the Appalachian mountains in a trailer is just as white as a wealthy NorthWestern tech entrepreneur.

But we are fake black unless we come from 1990s Inglewood and if we aren't we are removed from our culture. FOH.

1. You can't be a "new black:" without money breh, poor nikkas can't walk downtown and associate with middle class white/Asian or Hispanics brehs like a middle class black can so I disagree. "New Blacks" primarily get that label because they're seen in a better light and often times have more money/better image with leads them to be able to associate with others with the same education and image as them.

brothers in the hood, broke and slanging drugs all day ain't associating with doctors and laywers and dating/marrying educated sisters bro, usually that's not the case.

New blacks primary are about education and attaining resources, the problem is in order to get that you're being trained in a white owned institution telling you how you should act and speak.

This is what these Asians are saying, they don't have a problem with you attaining the education, they have a problem with you attaining the education and branching out socially to explore the horizons while complaining how everyone hates you.

And truth be told, you'll never win the argument with any racist asian or cac as to why you dating this non black women when you cry racism all day period, you will always lose that one.

Asians integrate heavy in America but usually they build for each other, we simply don't.

I use to be downtown looking bummy go to work, I couldn't even associate with my people cuz they looked at me as a bum.

I don't see low income Asian people downtown usually other Asians employ them and keep them outta view from white people, only time you see them is when they deliver food to your job.

When it comes to racism and the racist cac or asian speaking ill on black folks, alot of what they say is on point, I always said blacks are more classict than any other group on people in this country. we separate quickly based on money but what to come together to socialize on the same poor we don't wanna fukk with too heavy in real life.

The problem you have is when asians and cacs call you carlton but are they wrong? You make 6 figures but you all up in the booth speaking on some rapper who spent his whole in the trap dogging bullets, living that life, while you scooping to the hood to fukk a sister and dropping her back off when you done, you speak real nikka shyt to socialize at the bar then go out on a date with a Hispanic or white chick, that to them makes you look fake.

I believe in white supremacy only because we don't really respect or want to deal with each other unless we fit a certain mold. If we came together as one, the hoods will open up businesses over night.

I go to the strip club, I'm in the hood pretty often and talk to alot of the sisters in the struggle, the uneducated sister or the sister with multiple kids at 22, trust me, they don't even respect most nikkas but the problem is the middle class cats who can put them in a home or provide something for them only scoop them up to fukk and drop them back home, the frustration from them is crazy.

I'm as black as they come, been real about trying to turn my life around, been blunt about hating how my educated father didn't fukk with me and I was raised in a matriarch where I came out fukked up trying to fight and I'm real enough to most most of us are extremely classist and despite poor but we use the slang and rep for attention to keep that hood pass, the Carlton label is right, most middle class blacks who make bread want to keep that pass in their back pocket at all times.

You haven't learn t from Marilyn Mosley, Van Jones or any other black educated democrat, they feed you bullshyt and you eat it up and wonder why you can't defeat white supremacy.

They preach unity but only among themselves with equal education and resources and the poor is left unprotected.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
There was another Asian dude on here that I've reported for saying some racist shyt before, but his name slips my tongue right now. It was a long time ago and he's not that active. Maybe @Barnett114 can go through my report history and see who it is.

@aboss4real24 is the guy

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago