"Worldstarhiphop is much blacker than the Coli..."

Karb

Veteran
Daps
They on some woe is me shyt.. if I was Asian or Hapa I wouldn't be whining online. I'd focus on improving myself physically, mentally, spiritually etc.. If these guys didn't have such a defeatist mentality, their lives would be much better. I refuse to believe that a successful, reasonably attractive Asian breh would have trouble attracting women of any race.

Those fools in OP haven't even considered that their pessimistic, self-hating attitude can be detected by women from a mile away. shyt like that is a huge turn off for women.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
latest

I don't have the capacity, nor the attention span to write that long of a paragraph:heh:

I don't fukk with reddit either:hubie:

It's gotta be a coli member that wrote it though. Where's @Camile.Bidan from:jbhmm:

And the hunt begins
ready.gif
... @Camile.Bidan get cho ass in here :damn:

Which one of y’all is it :mjpls:

Come receive your neg train accordingly :mjpls:

There was another Asian dude on here that I've reported for saying some racist shyt before, but his name slips my tongue right now. It was a long time ago and he's not that active. Maybe @Barnett114 can go through my report history and see who it is.

so who's the Asian that's a member here and a member on reddit?:mjpls:

I don't think I've ever reported him. I think who I'm thinking ofs name is @Kublai Khan or something, but his name isn't tagging for me. This does seem like something @aboss4real24 might write though, and I think he's asian as well.

@Kublai Khan is perma'd so it might be him

Looks like @Camile.Bidan is from the bay.

wouldn't surprise me if anyone know his history as a poster since he was GUNDAMN on sohh he is a self hating c00n

half black and half asian. he hates black people but can't stay away from us.

Looked through the posts of that reddit member, and it looks like even though they mention being from SF, they actually stay in Maryland. Might not be @Camile.Bidan after all.
IncompatibleThisBuckeyebutterfly-size_restricted.gif

Current suspects

@Camile.Bidan @aboss4real24 @Kublai Khan

Acquitted suspects
@Stir Fry

7D3E9BBF280303042E0E7B923B4A2EBB60C72504

The plaintiff submits the following evidence to the court record your honor Judge @Barnett114

Evidence List:

Evidence:

• "I was talking to my mother earlier today about how our old hood of Oceanview, San Francisco..."

Evidence:

• "I'm proud I'm not 100% white because I'd probably be balding and look like I'm at least 45 already when I'm only 33 and look 25."

Evidence:

• "I listen to mostly Hip Hop and have my whole life. As I got older, I mostly listen to Bay Area Rap. My old neigborhood of Lakeview, SF produced amazing classic underground gangsta shyt in the 90's (i.e. Cellski, IMP, Young Ed) that reminds me that I did have a hard childhood and I didn't just imagine growing up in the hood like some suburban whiteboy going through a wigger phase."

Evidence:

• " I'm 6'1"

Evidence:

• "I don't care about race and I have always felt disconnected from others because I'm mixed, so I feel no shame in trolling strangers and acquaintances in lying about my background."
  • "I'm mixed. My father was white and my mother was Asian. I came out looking ambiguous because I can pass for almost anything."
  • "I want to marry a black girl or a mixed black girl so our kids can be mixed with everything."

Evidence:

• "I have no shame passing as other races when people I assume I'm another ethnic background. Why should I have loyalty to whites or Asians when neither race claims me as one of them? Trolling idiot people obsessed with race is one of my favorite hobbies."

Evidence:

• "I'm from San Francisco originally but live in Maryland..."
  • "I grew in up in Lakeview which was mostly black when I lived there in the late 80's and 90's. So I naturally acted "blacker" than many of the Asians from more traditional families..."

Evidence:

• "One of the main reasons I tend to prefer black women to white women is because I nobody has lips, t*ts, ass and thighs like black women. But even I'm slightly brainwashed by white ideals of beauty in women of color because I tend to be more attracted to lighter skinned black, Latina and Asian women."

Evidence:

• "My mother's family immigrated to America during the 60's. My grandfather survived the Second Sino-Japanese war in China"
  • "My mother was born in Borneo..."
  • "My mother's side of the family settled in San Francisco in the Fillmore district..."
  • "My father was a seventh generation Californian. He grew up in a very white area in Northern California."
  • "My parents met whole washing dishes together at UC Berkeley in the 70's."
  • "I was born in San Francisco in the early 80's. I have an older sister by three years and a young brother by one year. I was raised in the infamous Lakeview district in the southwestern fringes of the city."
  • "Occasionally bullets would shatter through the windows of our house. To get a real atmospheric feel for how it was back then on Randolph St in SF, listen to this:
  • "Both my parents were decent hard-working college educated people who were never abusive and never used or abused alcohol or drugs."
  • "My grandparents lived in the Asian-majority Sunset district in SF. "
  • "My grandmother on my father's side lived across the Golden Gate bridge in Sausalito in Marin County, the whitest county in the Bay Area."
  • "In the early 90's, my father got a good job and we moved on up to the East side quite literally. Moving from San Francisco to the grassy green Maryland suburbs. " (Columbia, Maryland Columbia's Ideals in Question Decades After Town's Birth | The New Voters)
  • "My best friend there was a half-black/half-Mexican kid who grew up without a father and lived in the local Section 8 housing."
  • "...we both loved art, music and videogames and loved to draw comics."
  • "I bounced around several different area high schools getting kicked out of most of them for fighting and carrying weapons."
  • I went to a state college at what was called the "most diverse University in America".
  • Since graduating from college five years ago, it's been a rough ride.

Last edited:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
Just read some of the sub-forum's mission statement, WTF :huhldup:

I think this is enough internet for me today :heh:

I still don't even know what HAPA stands for lol

Stash dat inside a spoiler bruh bruh :ufdup: ...my eyes:damn:

The HA- stands for half ...thats about as far as I got.:patrice: -PA is anybodies quess:francis:
There is also some thing like ???QUAPA??? for quarter(QUA-) Asians.:yeshrug:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
But he's spot-on as far as the Carlton Banks comment. There's a significant disconnect between the majority of TheColi and the greater white community. Children of Mid/Upper Middle Class white households are oftentimes far removed from authentic white culture
I replaced black with white so you could see how stupid that sounds.

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
I guess over +70% of African Americans are fake blacks?:patrice::ld: Who ever dude is he obviously posts/lurk coli though :jbhmm:

nikkas getting mad @ asians saying only blacks from the hood are "authentic blacks".:mjlol:

Ive seen nikkas on this site claim the same exact thing though:sas1:.

You might be right @videogamestashbox.com asicac-kun was pretty convinced in his assessment. (I still hold he's never visited the No BS section). Drop names @UncleTomFord15 we are about to find the 'hood is authentic black' nikkas on coli sound like asicacs.

jbhmmm.png

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
I think they paid the coli a compliment, although they didn't mean too.

What's wrong with Carlton banks besides his choice in music?
His father was a judge
His mother was a dancer I believe before.
His sister was Hillary was amazing
Ashley was smart and beautiful
They had a super cool time butler with Jeffery
And a really huge house in bel air

What's not like about That? Isn't that all what we wasnt for our own family and futures?
If the show kept running it's like likely Carlton would have a family of his own, would probably be a top lawyer living a similar lifestyle to his father with a family.

Isn't that what community needs more families like this, to start a positive cycle instead of continuing destructive ones..

Remember if Carlton didnt want to will there he would not have been allowed, but he wanted to help his cousin.

Yes he was funny to laugh at but we need more carlton's in our community.

Our culture needs to change, but we need to be change we want to see.

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
I don't have the capacity, nor the attention span to write that long of a paragraph:heh:

I don't fukk with reddit either:hubie:

It's gotta be a coli member that wrote it though. Where's @Camile.Bidan from:jbhmm:

Ain't me.

To the person that said there aren't any asian ghettos

There are a lot of asian ghettos. Hmong, Vietnamese and Cambodians have high criminality rates and poverty rates.

I don't have anything bad to say about The Coli. It's a fun and hilarious place. I don't like idiots that spread The Coli's culture to shyt communities like NeoGAF and Reddit. Do you need validation from white people? I even saw a thread when one of those neofagits criticized The Coli's style of smilies, and I witnessed dozens of Coli members on NeoGAF tap dancing and begging this, most likely transgendered and gay, neogaf member to believe that The Coli's smilies were actually cool. You should all be focusing your time on these NeoGAF c00ns rather than whatever this blasian Reddit guy is saying.

NeoGaf is a land transgendered pedophiles, weirdos and serial rapists. How can the Coli allow this commuty to steal and criticize The Coli's culture is beyond me.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
There are a lot of crackas who post on here
Or just lurk

Some pretend to be black

Then they go on Reddit, st0rmfr0nt, etc.
And report back

:mjlol:

They are obsessed with black penis
And hood violence

They avoid discussing white poverty although white people make up the overwhelming majority of the poor and uneducated:mjgrin:

They claim to be overly Patriotic but haven't served a day in the military:wow:

They go on World Star and pretend to be some thugged out goon:mjlol:

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
Everybody knows what he means, blacks who grow up in the burbs are so far removed from their culture, its absurd

Hearing some black woman talk like valley girls(like oh my god) and blacks acting like Carlton banks is funny and sad at the same time.

I been around blacks from the burbs who have a hard time understanding Ebonics.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Everybody knows what he means, blacks who grow up in the burbs are so far removed from their culture, its absurd

Hearing some black woman talk like valley girls(like oh my god) and blacks acting like Carlton banks is funny and sad at the same time.

I been around blacks from the burbs who have a hard time understanding Ebonics.
Stfu cracka