"Worldstarhiphop is much blacker than the Coli..."

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
Hmm so the worldstar demographic is supposedly a true representation of black identities than suburbanites or 'wealthy' Africans. :mjpls:

What obtuse oversimplification of the website by a half breed mutt. Just reading that you can tell he's never visited let alone touched the No BS section. Though, why would he that asicac just came here to appropriate the culture.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
Wait so they think real black people can only come from the *american* ghetto? :gucci:

The level of disrespect :picard:

You have to be from the hood to be black according to these Asian brehs :mjlol:

:laff:......:patrice:......:huhldup:

Hmm so the worldstar demographic is supposedly a true representation of black identities than suburbanites or 'wealthy' Africans. :mjpls:

What obtuse oversimplification of the website by a half breed mutt. Just reading that you can tell he's never visited let alone touched the No BS section. Though, why would he that asicac just came here to appropriate the culture.

Bruh ...ideologically i want to be upset, but the rhetoric is so over the top I just laugh.
laugh.gif
If only "hood" gov housing types are a true rep of "blackness" then the vast majority of African Americans are "fake blacks"...
i%20can't%20beleive%20this.gif

Black-Middle-Class-by-Income-2018.png

2014-Black-Poverty-Chart.gif

2012-African-American-Public-Assistance-Chart.jpg

I quess over +70% of African Americans are fake blacks?:patrice::ld: Who ever dude is he obviously posts/lurk coli though :jbhmm:

Last edited:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
Those Asian male/hapa forums can be very depressing. :mjcry:

U all u got, Asian brehs :Friendhug:

Self-hating Asian broads are some of the most pathetic ppl on earth. These Asian brehs need to look into importing cultured Asian women from their home countries who love and honor their culture.

shyt, wish I got dat warning before hand :merchant: I'm used to black folks venting about what needs to be done or stopped ...or things we need to stop letting others do to us. The whole despair/depression thing is :hubie: to me. I don't know how to deal :francis:

I just randomly went in following links, 30min into that shyt I was done bruh:mjcry: ...specially that shyt they was saying about their white fathers :picard: had to #getout:damn:

PerrinN

All Star
Daps
To be honest though, there are Coli posters who type and act like they be catching bodies every week :manny:

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Obviously Worldstar isn't 'Blacker' than TheColi, he's bugging for that

But he's spot-on as far as the Carlton Banks comment. There's a significant disconnect between the majority of TheColi and the greater Black community. Children of Mid/Upper Middle Class black households are oftentimes far removed from authentic Black culture and view it largely in the abstract, that's why the 'hood' videos that get posted on here or videos that are more reflective of our visceral, everday culture are seen as "cacs and c00n" topics. I believe this is what TheColi calls "New Blacks".

The majority of these nikkas only frame of reference for Black men is Carlton Banks, Barack Obama or Nas. And that's cool but the disconnect festers nontheless and you'll see nikkas on TheColi talk in white conservative language about Black people who aren't like them, allat "ghetto ratchet thugs!" talk you see on here is a testament to that.

Feels like some Twilight Zone shyt, lml. This is exactly what we say about some BW.