"Worldstarhiphop is much blacker than the Coli..."

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Hmm so the worldstar demographic is supposedly a true representation of black identities than suburbanites or 'wealthy' Africans. :mjpls:

What obtuse oversimplification of the website by a half breed mutt. Just reading that you can tell he's never visited let alone touched the No BS section. Though, why would he that asicac just came here to appropriate the culture.
High key, them saying WSHH is real Blacks is some white supremacist line of statement in the first place. Reddit is a white supremacist online settlement

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
those Asians reddit dudes have a point, I always said alot of us who get money wanna socialize poor but think rich.

cats making 150k a year wanna be all hood around black folks living in poverty but once they go home or back to the burbs they wanna forget the hood.

young Pharoah spoke on this with the trump comment on the NFL, said he don't care cuz alot of rich nikkas wanna keep their hood pass but don't really care about cats living the struggle.

nikkas wanna socialize around it to keep the p*ssy going but really the ones who feel the real blunt of the anger is the women, black women especially are shown the true feeling of how people see the community.

white women can go anywhere and get a man and that's usually how whites are viewed world wide.

even with the educated black population, they still have little power to make change, can't even get a white man locked up for shooting a unarmed brotha on camera.

so they got a point, all that education and money and nikkas wanna keep it real and hood to socialize but wanna blend into white America to keep what they have.
No they don't. How many people on here outside of the booth claim their hood. Most don't. This is c00nish af

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
The sad thing is y’all don’t even know what y’all fighting over anymore. You just want to be confrontational without actually building.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Obviously Worldstar isn't 'Blacker' than TheColi, he's bugging for that

But he's spot-on as far as the Carlton Banks comment. There's a significant disconnect between the majority of TheColi and the greater Black community. Children of Mid/Upper Middle Class black households are oftentimes far removed from authentic Black culture and view it largely in the abstract, that's why the 'hood' videos that get posted on here or videos that are more reflective of our visceral, everday culture are seen as "cacs and c00n" topics. I believe this is what TheColi calls "New Blacks".

The majority of these nikkas only frame of reference for Black men is Carlton Banks, Barack Obama or Nas. And that's cool but the disconnect festers nontheless and you'll see nikkas on TheColi talk in white conservative language about Black people who aren't like them, allat "ghetto ratchet thugs!" talk you see on here is a testament to that.

Feels like some Twilight Zone shyt, lml. This is exactly what we say about some BW.
@BmoreGorilla

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
No they don't. How many people on here outside of the booth claim their hood. Most don't. This is c00nish af

No it's not because you don't have the privilege whites have since they control the narrative, nothing c00nish about what I said, you want white acceptance and stay away from black inferiority, that's what really being c00nish is.

Everyone sees it, no one who isn't black will tell you though.

Whites have the money and resources to hide their poor and whatever ills they do, you wanna separate from yours. But don't mind fukking the hood bytches though knowing you only wanna smash and dash and marry someone on your level.

With that argument most you nikkas have you can shyt on poor black folks but whites, asians and others will look at you like you a c00n and that's what they do.

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
White male Asian female is the planet's most fukked up and toxic sexual pairing. It's obvious what it's built upon and these poor b*stards are the end result: Asian looking men who were raised into thinking they were white, only to get that wake up call the more pronounced the Asian features are. Plus, if your dad is a sexpat, real hard to have respect for ya mom's.
:yeshrug:

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
LMAO@ that thread about Kelly Baltazar....I see why they mad

God Almighty

Your Lord
Daps
Compare the rhetoric about Asians in this thread to the one about Akon and his Chinese backers taking over Africa.
full

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
1. You can't be a "new black:" without money breh, poor nikkas can't walk downtown and associate with middle class white/Asian or Hispanics brehs like a middle class black can so I disagree. "New Blacks" primarily get that label because they're seen in a better light and often times have more money/better image with leads them to be able to associate with others with the same education and image as them.

brothers in the hood, broke and slanging drugs all day ain't associating with doctors and laywers and dating/marrying educated sisters bro, usually that's not the case.

New blacks primary are about education and attaining resources, the problem is in order to get that you're being trained in a white owned institution telling you how you should act and speak.

This is what these Asians are saying, they don't have a problem with you attaining the education, they have a problem with you attaining the education and branching out socially to explore the horizons while complaining how everyone hates you.

And truth be told, you'll never win the argument with any racist asian or cac as to why you dating this non black women when you cry racism all day period, you will always lose that one.

Asians integrate heavy in America but usually they build for each other, we simply don't.

I use to be downtown looking bummy go to work, I couldn't even associate with my people cuz they looked at me as a bum.

I don't see low income Asian people downtown usually other Asians employ them and keep them outta view from white people, only time you see them is when they deliver food to your job.

When it comes to racism and the racist cac or asian speaking ill on black folks, alot of what they say is on point, I always said blacks are more classict than any other group on people in this country. we separate quickly based on money but what to come together to socialize on the same poor we don't wanna fukk with too heavy in real life.

The problem you have is when asians and cacs call you carlton but are they wrong? You make 6 figures but you all up in the booth speaking on some rapper who spent his whole in the trap dogging bullets, living that life, while you scooping to the hood to fukk a sister and dropping her back off when you done, you speak real nikka shyt to socialize at the bar then go out on a date with a Hispanic or white chick, that to them makes you look fake.

I believe in white supremacy only because we don't really respect or want to deal with each other unless we fit a certain mold. If we came together as one, the hoods will open up businesses over night.

I go to the strip club, I'm in the hood pretty often and talk to alot of the sisters in the struggle, the uneducated sister or the sister with multiple kids at 22, trust me, they don't even respect most nikkas but the problem is the middle class cats who can put them in a home or provide something for them only scoop them up to fukk and drop them back home, the frustration from them is crazy.

I'm as black as they come, been real about trying to turn my life around, been blunt about hating how my educated father didn't fukk with me and I was raised in a matriarch where I came out fukked up trying to fight and I'm real enough to most most of us are extremely classist and despite poor but we use the slang and rep for attention to keep that hood pass, the Carlton label is right, most middle class blacks who make bread want to keep that pass in their back pocket at all times.

You haven't learn t from Marilyn Mosley, Van Jones or any other black educated democrat, they feed you bullshyt and you eat it up and wonder why you can't defeat white supremacy.

They preach unity but only among themselves with equal education and resources and the poor is left unprotected.
Are those women even wifey material for a well-to-do/educated brother?:jbhmm:

I think more brehs need to avoid hoodrats or smash with 3 rubbers on and dismiss them

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Those Asian male/hapa forums can be very depressing. :mjcry:

U all u got, Asian brehs :Friendhug:

Self-hating Asian broads are some of the most pathetic ppl on earth. These Asian brehs need to look into importing cultured Asian women from their home countries who love and honor their culture.
that subreddit makes me laught

those asian mfs are so dam pessimistic its funny, the hate they have for there own women makes me go :wow:

whatever issue BM and BW have with each other is nothing compared to them Asians:russ: