"Worldstarhiphop is much blacker than the Coli..."

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The first thing you state was "obviously worldstar isn't blacker than the coli" then went ahead and bodied yourself

I won't quote you anymore, obviously you are confused and talking in circles ala juelz gif.
No, I didn't "Body myself", I merely followed up on the OP's initial observation. You cannot read more than 3 lines so every statement is in a vacuum and comes off without context to you. I pointed out that certain segments of our community and broader culture are viewed in disdain on TheColi because they're abstract bodies (don't exist, don't know about them, don't understand them, just hear white people talk about it alot so they hate it).

How about your find your own opinions. READ and then make an assertion

Yeah but im not pretending to be black.

Im a proud latino, and I stand next to my people of color
I dig it.

I think alot of people just don't like that you insert yourself in deep Black issues when you're not (admittedly) Black.

Beck.er.

All Star
Daps
Children of Mid/Upper Middle Class black households are oftentimes far removed from authentic Black culture and view it largely in the abstract, that's why the 'hood' videos that get posted on here or videos that are more reflective of our visceral, everday culture are seen as "cacs and c00n" topics. I believe this is what TheColi calls "New Blacks".

The majority of these nikkas only frame of reference for Black men is Carlton Banks, Barack Obama or Nas.
:comeon:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Obviously Worldstar isn't 'Blacker' than TheColi, he's bugging for that

But he's spot-on as far as the Carlton Banks comment. There's a significant disconnect between the majority of TheColi and the greater Black community. Children of Mid/Upper Middle Class black households are oftentimes far removed from authentic Black culture and view it largely in the abstract, that's why the 'hood' videos that get posted on here or videos that are more reflective of our visceral, everday culture are seen as "cacs and c00n" topics. I believe this is what TheColi calls "New Blacks".

The majority of these nikkas only frame of reference for Black men is Carlton Banks, Barack Obama or Nas. And that's cool but the disconnect festers nontheless and you'll see nikkas on TheColi talk in white conservative language about Black people who aren't like them, allat "ghetto ratchet thugs!" talk you see on here is a testament to that.

Feels like some Twilight Zone shyt, lml. This is exactly what we say about some BW.

those Asians reddit dudes have a point, I always said alot of us who get money wanna socialize poor but think rich.

cats making 150k a year wanna be all hood around black folks living in poverty but once they go home or back to the burbs they wanna forget the hood.

young Pharoah spoke on this with the trump comment on the NFL, said he don't care cuz alot of rich nikkas wanna keep their hood pass but don't really care about cats living the struggle.

nikkas wanna socialize around it to keep the p*ssy going but really the ones who feel the real blunt of the anger is the women, black women especially are shown the true feeling of how people see the community.

white women can go anywhere and get a man and that's usually how whites are viewed world wide.

even with the educated black population, they still have little power to make change, can't even get a white man locked up for shooting a unarmed brotha on camera.

so they got a point, all that education and money and nikkas wanna keep it real and hood to socialize but wanna blend into white America to keep what they have.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Interesting that non blacks want to try and dictate to black people what’s really black. The nerve.

We are the only group who they will try this on. I blame those who are always kissing other races ass to where they can even attempt to do this disrespectful shyt that rarely gets done to other groups.

We gotta stop tolerating disrespect.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
Dude said "rice cacs":mjlol: ...stop it bruh:russ:

Rice cacs lost :heh:

Rice cac .... damn. So cold. So true.

:francis:
Their women really are disloyal tho..
"built you an economy, military, security, etc and you repay me with with this shyt...":mindblown:
article-2320291-19A5B54B000005DC-186_634x584.jpg

cac look like his name is andy or some shyt :mjlol:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You haven't read the anti-black comments on the Hapa sites.

Those dudes have fully embraced their fathers' bigotries. They just run into error messages when the bigotry is about asian masculinity.
Breh I'm fully aware. I can't invest time into hate tho. That's some cac shyt. Just build our own people up. You can be pro black and militant without falling into hatred territory. I know that especially in work places Asian men can be just as bad as cacs towards black people. There are a lot of minorities that have actively reinforced white privilege by not being black allies. That's undeniable.

Just re-educate those fools. Obviously kissing white ass has gotten them nothing but the loss of respect of their women. As much as black men and women are at odds we have always had a strong resistance to being fully assimilated into the system. A lot of asians sold out their identities for a shot at acceptance and success only to be cuckolded.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Dude said "rice cacs":mjlol: ...stop it bruh:russ:

:francis:
Their women really are disloyal tho..
"built you an economy, military, security, etc and you repay me with with this shyt...":mindblown:
article-2320291-19A5B54B000005DC-186_634x584.jpg

cac look like his name is andy or some shyt :mjlol:
this

I see young Asian women with geriatric cacs and I know they would never date an Asian dude as old as that cac. This is actively reinforcing white priviledge. These women have played themselves. History wont forget.