Wonder Woman 3 Not Moving Forward

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I liked the first joint becaue I wanted to like it. Hard luls but I was rooting for Gal/Dianna and DC and was satisfied with it.

That second one is crazy, crazy wack.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I liked the first joint becaue I wanted to like it. Hard luls but I was rooting for Gal/Dianna and DC and was satisfied with it.

That second one is crazy, crazy wack.
Sometimes i need to marinate on a movie before saying it sucks. But there are certain movies where i'm walking out of theater after the final credits thinking wtf did i just watch? That was one.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Wonder Woman raped a guy and they glossed over it. Yeah, it was that bad :mjlol:
Best part was when she was talking about the greatest amazonian warrior who stayed behind and fought so they could all leave...and the flashback was just a woman on her knees getting stomped out by a bunch of dudes:mjlol:

thats your "greatest warrior"

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Exactly. Replacing Momoa as Aquaman is madness. What are they gonna go back to the joke version of Aquaman? Momoa made Aquaman look cool.

They need to be careful of who they put into these roles and the directors they choose for these movies going forward. Because if you jettison the actors that worked, and then if there is a failure with these new crop of films. DC will be set back at least a decade.

yeah

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
DC gives up too easily on shyt that doesn't work out. We would have never even gotten an avengers movie if they were running marvel.
Iron Man 1 was well received and successful. Iron Man 2 was panned, Thor , Hulk, and Cap were all considered mid. They would have cancelled any sequels and pulled the plug on the avengers movie, then tried recasting/rebooting iron man.
Yea I truly don't understand WB and the people running their shyt. As bad as WW84 was I don't think they need to axe the franchise. Sit it down for a few years sure until they get the Supes mess straightened out at least and back on course. It would be lunacy to mess with Momoa as Aquaman at this point but WB already flirting with the idea. Gunn has a lot of work ahead of him.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Killing what Snyder started is stupid. They can follow through with Superman's character arc and the Darkseid fight then go from there. Snyder put nuggets of lore here and there for other directors to play with.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2nd one was mid at best

Marvel showed them the blueprint and they still fumbling
Hate for DC to copy Marvel. Marvel is more comedic, lighthearted and for the whole family.

DC is best when it gritty, and more adult. DC, by nature, is not as connected as Marvel and a lot more convoluted