Wonder Woman 3 Not Moving Forward

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
On Thursday, reports began to indicate that the decision to scrap the project was due to creative differences with Jenkins — and a new report from The Wrap sheds even more light on how that all shook out.

According to their reporting, Jenkins turned in her Wonder Woman 3 treatment to Warner Bros. last week, and was not met with a positive response by Warner Bros. Film Group execs Michael De Luca and Pamela Abdy. The executives reportedly "didn't think the treatment worked and decided not to move forward with the film in its current iteration." While Gunn and Safran reportedly did not have a role in this Wonder Woman 3 decision, they reportedly also agreed with De Luca and Abdy's feelings about the treatment. De Luca and Abdy reportedly spoke to Jenkins about the treatment, and asked if she would be interested in pitching "another direction" for the threequel. Jenkins reportedly refused and let the executives, according to one insider, know "that they were wrong, that they didn't understand her, didn't understand the character, didn't understand character arcs and didn't understand what Jenkins was trying to do." This reportedly culminated in her sending De Luca an email ending with the Wikipedia link for "character arc."

The report claims that Jenkins decided to move on to her next film instead of coming up with a different pitch, and that she "didn't want to hear" Gunn and Safran's thoughts. According to an insider cited in the report, "She just doesn't want to allow them to have a seat at the table to have an opinion on something new that she might come up with."
Patty said fukk what yall talkin bout I'm out:russ:

Realm-Breaker

Sometimes known as Were-Breaker/Cunning Linguist
Daps
Reppin
Realm far from here
oh no no! what a shame! 🐱 🎄 one of the sexiest comic images in history!
Kgasefa2WwMiBYtjNwFJU8-1200-80.jpg

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Patty said fukk what yall talkin bout I'm out:russ:
Damn she stubborn as fukk

The first Wonder Woman movie was a group effort, it was beloved and she was able to take all the credit. Why not go back to that formula?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Hopefully Gunn really sees why it failed and comes up with a new DC that can rival Marvel. All he has to do is watch Justice League animated series and use it as a template.

I’ve been saying this for YEARS

Bruce Timm and Dwayne McDuffie gave DC the blueprint TWENTY YEARS AGO. They can literally translate that shyt from animated to feature EASILY

Superman
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern (John Stewart)
Flash
Hawkgirl
Martian
Batman

Thats the lineup. Spin them off with solo movies. Collaborate with Matt Reeves, throw him the BAG of bags if need be to bring his Bat-verse into the fold. And lets get crackin!