Wonder Woman 3 Not Moving Forward

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I really enjoyed the first one and it was :mindblown: on how BAD the 2nd one was when it was made by the same people.

I hope Gunn keeps Gal and just gets a new director. Or he is gonna have Wonder Woman be the “Black Widow” of the DC universe and have her be a co-star in other movies..

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Are you trying to be obtuse? Was Chapek the head of Marvel Studios, or is that Kevin Feige?

:dead:

Disney is the parent. if everything was going so well they wouldn't have fired the CEO. When regimes change then plans change. Gunn was brought in to have his own plan not cont. someone else's... that happens all the time in the industry but u wanna act brand new :dead:

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
Disney is the parent. if everything was going so well they wouldn't have fired the CEO. When regimes change then plans change. Gunn was brought in to have his own plan not cont. someone else's... that happens all the time in the industry but u wanna act brand new :dead:
Yeah, you're delusional. Not wasting any more time with someone who is trying to pretend like them going in a completely different direction isn't because the previous DCEU underperformed commercially and critically.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yeah, you're delusional. Not wasting any more time with someone who is trying to pretend like them going in a completely different direction isn't because the previous DCEU underperformed commercially and critically.

u told me a movie that made over $1.1B was a flop. That's delusional. u could have gave the real reasons why they are starting over.. had nothing to do with Aquaman.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
You’re not looking big picture. Keeping Momoa as this incarnation of Aquaman and Gadot still has ties to the Snyder aesthetic which has been a failure. Yeah they could keep making Aquaman movies with Momoa but he’s still tied to that universe. Killing it and making a new and improved DC universe allows them to fully cut ties and hopefully make a new slate of films that will fare better critically and commercially than the Snyderverse.

Reeves movies will not be connected to a new DC universe. People are silly speculating that they would be.
This is too much nerd talk.

Simply put, bytches love Jason as Aquaman. He ain't goin no where. :heh:

I watched most of WW84 on mute because I love looking at Gal.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
DC gives up too easily on shyt that doesn't work out. We would have never even gotten an avengers movie if they were running marvel.
Iron Man 1 was well received and successful. Iron Man 2 was panned, Thor , Hulk, and Cap were all considered mid. They would have cancelled any sequels and pulled the plug on the avengers movie, then tried recasting/rebooting iron man.