Wonder Woman 3 Not Moving Forward

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
All they have to do is replace the director with a more competent one and they’ll be good. Hell I’d be fine if they let Snyder direct the 3rd one

:patrice:

Gal has the looks but her acting ability is below Scarlett Johansson's. So even switching out directors won't work. It seems like she'd do better with cameos in other movies like Aquaman, Man of Steel 2, etc...

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
The article also says that Man Of Steel 2 is pretty much dead and the likelihood of Black Adam 2 is dire.

Seems like Gunn wants to completely wipe away the Snyder-verse and start fresh, which on one hand I can understand but on the other hand doesn’t seem like it makes a whole lot of sense.

I wonder if they’ll just wipe the whole timeline with the Flash movie and try to tie the “new” DC Cinematic universe into the Matt Reeves Batman continuity. If Reeves goes for that it would make the most sense

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
Well looks like they’re finally doing what they should have a long time ago and that’s fully kill the Snyderverse and reboot instead of having this weird remnant with the same actors. Only loss to me is Cavill who I liked as Superman but never got the material he deserved. Hopefully Gunn really sees why it failed and comes up with a new DC that can rival Marvel. All he has to do is watch Justice League animated series and use it as a template.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
The article also says that Man Of Steel 2 is pretty much dead and the likelihood of Black Adam 2 is dire.

Seems like Gunn wants to completely wipe away the Snyder-verse and start fresh, which on one hand I can understand but on the other hand doesn’t seem like it makes a whole lot of sense.

I wonder if they’ll just wipe the whole timeline with the Flash movie and try to tie the “new” DC Cinematic universe into the Matt Reeves Batman continuity. If Reeves goes for that it would make the most sense
Man of steel 2 being dead may just mean they are moving forward with Henry as superman and not having it connect to Man of Steel. Just have it start out with him as the hopeful, more classic superman.

I dont think they are going to connect anything to Reevesverse. I just see him getting rid of anyone but shazam, blue bettle, turning Momoa into Lobo and recasting aquaman, WW and obviously the flash, then going on from there.

Also could keep Gal since the issue in the WW3 script is it doesnt fit into the new narrative of the DCU, so they may get another shot with a different story. I dont know tho, just spitballing ideas :yeshrug: