Wonder Woman 3 Not Moving Forward

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Replacing Momoa as Aquaman doesn't make sense. It was a BILLION DOLLAR MOVIE. And you have James Wan directing. I understand scrapping the other actors. But Momoa and Gal work as Aquaman & Wonder Woman.

Also, cntractually I think Reeves has an ironclad contract regarding creative control over his Batman for at least 3 movies. And I don't think he wants his movies connected to the DC UNIVERSE. Nor should they be.

Yea scrapping Aquaman and moving Momoa over to Lobo sounds insane to me. If ANY actor should be kept as they’re character its Momoa as Aquaman.

On the subject of Reeves, like I said in my last post i’d throw Reeves whatever bag he wanted to join the DCEU and make it happen. The Batman was an incredible movie and Reeves obviously has extensive background in franchises so I think given the right combination of money & creative freedom he could be persuaded.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
She truly believes she made a great movie in 1984. Back when it first came out, she was on twitter brushing off all criticism and defending her choices

The first Wonder Woman being a smash hit inflated her head

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The second movie was a complete bait and switch.

You think you're getting an actual comic book movie and an actual sequel from the trailers/previews, instead you get a 90's looking chick flick like those ones Julia Roberts made back in the 90's :dead:

The Halloween Ends of recent comic movies. And to think someone read the script and them signed off on this shyt :mjlol:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
The 1984 movie was such a pile of dog shyt. Good on Gunn. Reboot her story and if Gadot wants to cry she can take her tall bony ass to Israel to star in a Tel Aviv soap. She’s a mediocre actress and you could easily plug in a brunette for that role

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I honestly wish Synder would return if only to see his clear intention of creating the injustice storyline

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
If Gunn is trying to turn DC Comics into Marvel 2.0 by getting rid of the actors for Wonder Woman, Superman, Aquaman etc..in favor of bringing in a bunch of 20 year olds that they don't have pay much then he's already screwing up. :francis:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Tbh Wonder Woman shouldn't have solo movies. This character isn't interesting enough for that. I don't care who the actress is.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Well looks like they’re finally doing what they should have a long time ago and that’s fully kill the Snyderverse and reboot instead of having this weird remnant with the same actors. Only loss to me is Cavill who I liked as Superman but never got the material he deserved. Hopefully Gunn really sees why it failed and comes up with a new DC that can rival Marvel. All he has to do is watch Justice League animated series and use it as a template.
I rather they go off young justice just lay off the gay shyt

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
yes... 1st one was good but that had some Snyder influence. 2nd one was bad... all Patty.. Patty showed she wasn't ready for big time
It wasn’t Snyder’s influence that made it good. Allan Heinberg wrote a lot of the script,, and he’s pretty consistent with his storytelling. He was the guy that wrote the first few runs of Young Avengers that everyone raves and gushes over.