Women reject 95% of potential partners on dating apps

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
yeah with online dating….fukk dating in general you should like within 5 seconds if the other person is actually feeling you.

That’s a scientific fact.

They say we can tell within 60 seconds of meeting someone face to face if we like them or not, I think for women it’s like 15 seconds.

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tried online dating once and this girl had a profile stating that she's a dc comic fan girl, so I made the typical *marvel characters are better than dc characters* joke and she got tight and blocked me:russ: (yes I know if she was attracted to me it mightve played out different) but I was done with online dating after that...ish felt like a job interview

Last edited:

Starski

Superstar
Daps
That’s a scientific fact.

They say we can tell within 60 seconds of meeting someone face to face if we like them or not, I think for women it’s like 15 seconds.

Yeah this is why “mouth Piece gang” is :francis:

With a good personality to can move from a somewhat interested to interested…. Interested to I like him… I like him to gotta have him.

but you ain’t never going to make that “yeah no” to a I like him

im a good guy why won’t she like me :mjcry:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I got a niece that streams on POF, just streams and she makes a living doing that. She doesn't do anything remotely sexual she's on track to make 40k doing that. She's my fam and nice girl but she's not even especially pretty and she makes that. Imagine if a woman is a 7 or above.
You can stream on POF?

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Proves my point my actually...most of the single females are not on tinder

Well considering there on social media , most women are. And even more gassed on there with the influx of DM's. I'd say the ratio still applies

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How you feel about women saying there weren’t attracted to someone at first but then grew to be attracted to them

cap ?

Depends. We don't know if the man's salary grew . Or his status grew .

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
How you feel about women saying there weren’t attracted to someone at first but then grew to be attracted to them

cap ?

Yup.

A woman either looks at you and wants to submit or she’s settling until something better comes along.

I have family members who are in relationships with women who throw the men they could’ve had in their face :francis:

Daps
ok so i am out of town so i figured... why not try this tinder thing out where nobody knows me lol. OMG this shyt is crazy, it's like everyone i like is a match :pachaha:and i'm just liking anybody if their profile makes me laugh lol and it's just like i thought. a complete waste of time. i should be asleep now :gucci:

day two: filled with catfish and forced "vibes"

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Yeah this is why “mouth Piece gang” is :francis:

With a good personality to can move from a somewhat interested to interested…. Interested to I like him… I like him to gotta have him.

but you ain’t never going to make that “yeah no” to a I like him

im a good guy why won’t she like me :mjcry:
#UglyGang