Women reject 95% of potential partners on dating apps

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Let's do the math. If women even accepted 10% more of the eligible men on the apps, that would mean they are dating between 10-15% of the men who approach them. The Coli experts would call that woman a thot for being so free with her time with more than one man. lol. You can't win here, when women choose to give more men a chance and date around, they're called thots and hoes, whether they are actually sleeping with these guys are not. When they become more selective, they're stuck up and delusional. I think that's why a lot of women are dropping apps all together.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
There are going to be a lot of single and lonely old women in the future.
Because if a woman doesn't reply back or entertain conversation with the 20+ emails/DMs she gets, she's too picky? Can you explain logistically, how women are supposed to hold conversations with all the guys who hit her up on an app at the same time? I've seen guys really get angry when they find out a woman is holding several conversations at once, but they also get mad when a woman focuses on one or two guys and stop responding to the rest. You can't have it both ways.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's crazy because every woman I talk to says they met their boyfriend on a dating app, so somebody is getting chosen on these apps. But them shyts are straight up sausage fests. :dame:

And as an #uglygang representative I found these apps to be pretty much a WASTE of time imo.:manny:

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It's crazy because every woman I talk to says they met their boyfriend on a dating app, so somebody is getting chosen on these apps. But them shyts are straight up sausage fests. :dame:

And as an #uglygang representative I found these apps to be pretty much a WASTE of time imo.:manny:

I'm #gang too and while I get matches they pretty much go nowhere. So I deleted them.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
It's no surprise that the moment a man signs up to a dating site they show him the most attractive women "in your area" but if you wanna reach out you have to go on the ✌️" premium plan " ✌️ :wtb:

Halfway through a conversation with a woman you can't continue because you have to "buy credits" :russ:

Modern day dating apps are the sh*ts, feel for the younger generation that didn't experience the early days.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
It's no surprise that the moment a man signs up to a dating site they show him the most attractive women "in your area" but if you wanna reach out you have to go on the ✌️" premium plan " ✌️ :wtb:

Halfway through a conversation with a woman you can't continue because you have to "buy credits" :russ:

Modern day dating apps are the sh*ts, feel for the younger generation that didn't experience the early days.
It used to be so easy to get laid online

Even I could do it

I had hoes in different states in tango I could have flew out

IG and OF really fukked everything yo

Dating apps followed