Women reject 95% of potential partners on dating apps

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps
Tried online dating once and this girl had a profile stating that she's a dc comic fan girl, so I made the typical *marvelous characters are better than dc characters* joke and she got tight and blocked me:russ: (yes I know if she was attracted to me it mightve played out different) but I was done with online dating after that...ish felt like a job interview

Got damn.:picard:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Just get the broad off the app and move to meeting in person.

You takin an L trying to have a long ass conversation thru text for days on end. 4-5 exchanges max and we need to be on video chat or talkin bout when we goin meet up

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Just get the broad off the app and move to meeting in person.

You takin an L trying to have a long ass conversation thru text for days on end. 4-5 exchanges max and we need to be on video chat or talkin bout when we goin meet up

Where can I meet older women in DC?

King Frost

Stay Frosty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Pole
just buy pvssy :mjlit:

stop stressing yourself out about what women on dating apps do

protect your mental health brehs

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
@Starski exactly, I had to remind a breh on here about fickle women last week.

How women treat you when they’re feeling you is NOT how they treat you when they feel they can do better.

Mouthpiece & looks= I want his babies :noah:

Mouthpiece + alternative face = he makes me laugh :troll:
This may seem random... but it's a VERY great and useful post.

Some much of the debate about "80/20 rule" and "do women care about looks" and "men have less sex" and "redpill" and "Alpha male strategies" yadda yadda etc. Can be summed down to this point.

Barring extreme problems, an average guy can obviously get into a relationship provided they are confident and have social skills and social hobbies.

But the perks you get when you are attractive is the big hangup that has fueled debate and created this mess.

An average Seth Rogan looking dude with charm can get a few relationships. But casual sex is harder. His girl probably isn't as freaky in bed. He probably had to put more effort in, and he has a shorter leash. And after a few years, she may get tired of looking at you after the honeymoon phase wears off.

The one thing I'd add is not being too much of a square.

Dap + rep :obama:

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
nah i've been single for ever and wouldn't even consider myself the relationship type. But dude is super cool. i'm out of town anyway so it probably won't be much of anything but he's all in so far :pachaha:

fukk him and have a good time. :yeshrug:

I've had out of town chicks that I adore (pause). But we just didn't make it real due to distance.

Fun times.

Daps
fukk him and have a good time. :yeshrug:

I've had out of town chicks that I adore (pause). But we just didn't make it real due to distance.

Fun times.

pause what lol

nah im not fukking but he can get a kiss for sure. i'm sure he can get booty from all the other girls on tinder that actually use it for it's intended purposes

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
pause what lol

nah im not fukking but he can get a kiss for sure. i'm sure he can get booty from all the other girls on tinder that actually use it for it's intended purposes

Don't be stingy with the p*ssy.... It ain't getting more valuable. :ufdup:

Some of us really appreciate sexually liberated women and will treat them all nice n shyt.

Daps
Don't be stingy with the p*ssy.... It ain't getting more valuable. :ufdup:

Some of us really appreciate sexually liberated women and will treat them all nice n shyt.

it's not about value for me, it's about comfort level. it's fun to me that way, the more comfortable i feel with someone. i'm a love maker :yeshrug: