Daps
Can't relate to this, I eat off these apps :ohlawd:

I really don't
h4xiUji.png

Starski

Superstar
Daps
I believe it.

One of my friends said she exchanges numbers with brehs on Tinder but never returns their calls or texts.

I asked her why and she said, “I like the attention :manny:

yeah with online dating….fukk dating in general you should like within 5 seconds if the other person is actually feeling you.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I know this for a fact. I used to swipe right without looking for an hour an still no matches :mjcry:

Luckily, I'm a better in person performer, so it doesn't actually bother me

Most Men are better in person, Women tend to be dissmissive on social media but if you're in their face you can show your personality and gain rapport through your mouthpiece.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Yea this* I'm notoriously bad at pics but on the link up the girls always tell me I look way better in person. I'm shooting 7/9 on actual meetups that ended in me hitting

Most dudes don't do all the shyt that women do to make themselves look good. Again most dudes wash their faces with the same soap that they wash their bodies with with women just washing their faces is a multistep process, we're not even talking about make up and filters

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Most Men are better in person, Women tend to be dissmissive on social media but if you're in their face you can show your personality and gain rapport through your mouthpiece.
Makes sense. Even with social media, its a bit easier when you combine it with in person rapport. I'm not the greatest talker, but I have confidence in my authenticity

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Dudes just need to stop being so thirsty. The brehs that get the most women don't even think about this shyt:mjlol:

exactly, when I went down south back in the day, It was a whole problem any nikka with a button up and some wallabees ate heavy at any mall down south.