Women reject 95% of potential partners on dating apps

Daps
tenor.gif

That's that New Maff™.

Starski

Superstar
Daps
my bad

In 2020, 76.9% of all US Tinder users were male.
23.1% of female users

makes sense ...too many dudes, too much thirst. chicks gotta 1000 likes

y’all have no idea. Like for real.

I linked with a girl & dated casually and I always find talking about online dating experience to be useful to vet how the women used it and just to get an understanding where her head is at.

Anyway she was a good looking girl, def got looks out in the street… not neck-breakers but above average…. Amazing pictures.

She had tinder gold…. Over 8,000 likes less than a few weeks… I was fukking :merchant::merchant::merchant:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
y’all have no idea. Like for real.

I linked with a girl & dated casually and I always find talking about online dating experience to be useful to vet how the women used it and just to get an understanding where her head is at.

Anyway she was a good looking girl, def got looks out in the street… not neck-breakers but above average…. Amazing pictures.

She had tinder gold…. Over 8,000 likes less than a few weeks… I was fukking :merchant::merchant::merchant:
dudes complaining about not getting chose online and not getting matches

yet forget to add..that 8/10 tinder users are men :picard::hhh::mjlol:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
my bad

In 2020, 76.9% of all US Tinder users were male.
23.1% of female users

makes sense ...too many dudes, too much thirst. chicks gotta 1000 likes

I got a niece that streams on POF, just streams and she makes a living doing that. She doesn't do anything remotely sexual she's on track to make 40k doing that. She's my fam and nice girl but she's not even especially pretty and she makes that. Imagine if a woman is a 7 or above.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I got a niece that streams on POF, just streams and she makes a living doing that. She doesn't do anything remotely sexual she's on track to make 40k doing that. She's my fam and nice girl but she's not even especially pretty and she makes that. Imagine if a woman is a 7 or above.
yeah i have seen that. pof has stream now..men just donating watching females do nothing but just sit there

men in general are down bad right now :snoop: the level of thirst on social media :snoop:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I believe it.

One of my friends said she exchanges numbers with brehs on Tinder but never returns their calls or texts.

I asked her why and she said, “I like the attention :manny:
if 100 girls were hitting u up everyday

u would love the attention too
:manny:

abundance mindset creates arrogance :manny:

Daps
Dudes just need to stop being so thirsty. The brehs that get the most women don't even think about this shyt:mjlol:
it's because of the shaming, bullying, social pressure if they go without sex for too long as a man
don't know why people are so obsessed about who someone is fukking, especially men worrying if another man is getting his dikk wet :dame: