Women reject 95% of potential partners on dating apps

ChiTownGuevera

All Star
Daps
Don't be stingy with the p*ssy.... It ain't getting more valuable. :ufdup:

Some of us really appreciate sexually liberated women and will treat them all nice n shyt.
breh putting in good word for some random nikka, real playa shyt :ehh:

it's not about value for me, it's about comfort level. it's fun to me that way, the more comfortable i feel with someone. i'm a love maker :yeshrug:

henny on the rocks should do the trick..:mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
@KidJSoul facts.

This is why you have to be better than her whether facially, physically or financially.

A lot of posts on here that sound misogynistic are rooted in truth; women are RUTHLESS to men they feel they settled for.

If you’re just passing thru it’s whatever but if you’re serious about her and she don’t look at you with stars in her eyes, you’re gonna pay for it later on.

I’m in these group chats:francis:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
@KidJSoul facts.

This is why you have to be better than her whether facially, physically or financially.

A lot of posts on here that sound misogynistic are rooted in truth; women are RUTHLESS to men they feel they settled for.

If you’re just passing thru it’s whatever but if you’re serious about her and she don’t look at you with stars in her eyes, you’re gonna pay for it later on.

Appreciate the honesty and acknowledgement :whew:

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
It wasn't until I heard accounts off other men that I realized I was in the top percentile. Mainly when me my boy made BLK accounts. I had 40 something likes in two hours and he had 6 :therethere: bruh only 5'7 though. he's aggressive in person and does get bytches using more refined "in person" game than me. I get by on my looks and height :yeshrug:

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
@KidJSoul facts.

100%

And make sure y'all posting attention to when she flips the script. Sometimes the Stars fade and I see nikkas turn simp trying to get them back which only makes it worse.

Let her goooooo

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
100%

And make sure y'all posting attention to when she flips the script. Sometimes the Stars fade and I see nikkas turn simp trying to get them back which only makes it worse.

Let her goooooo

The irony is, the ease the breh has in letting her go makes her wanna stay :pachaha:

Women get complacent when they know you ain’t got no hoes. Even if you don’t, she should always think you do.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
The irony is, the ease the breh has in letting her go makes her wanna stay :pachaha:

Women get complacent when they know you ain’t got no hoes. Even if you don’t, she should always think you do.
one line Kevin Samuels said that stuck with me

The best gift you can give your woman is the gift of insecurity. She needs to believe that at any moment you can and will upgrade on her.

If she thinks she's the best you can do. It's over.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
one line Kevin Samuels said that stuck with me

The best gift you can give your woman is the gift of insecurity. She needs to believe that at any moment you can and will upgrade on her.

If she thinks she's the best you can do. It's over.
Pretty much.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
100%

Let her goooooo

Happened to me recently

Said this ain't gon work I was like cool. Ain't speak to her since