Women punches 4 year old child during fight

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
Tommy sodomiser says he wouldn't care if the girl and her friends got strung up by white people . and that if she had done it to his daughter he would have killed her.

:yeshrug::ehh::ohhh::sas1::sas2::smugdraper::leon::banderas:

Digga38

Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
Tommy sodomiser says he wouldn't care if the girl and her friends got strung up by white people . and that if she had done it to his daughter he would have killed her.

'remember white folks aint promoting these videos ....blacks folks is promoting it':banderas:

Digga38

Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
Tommy sodomiser will now make a 20 min video over this, on his 'raw' and 'uncut' channel because of the skin colour of the nasty bytch who laid hands on the kid , personally I think much of this buffoonery would cease if they banned the capability to film on these phones, it only encourages it. But thats a double edged sword because these dumb asses don't realise how easy they make it for the police.

And all women of all races are getting far too violent for my liking,it's just thanks to world star hip hop it is mainly black females who are being caught out ,I mean laying hands on a little boy? seriously? . I would lock any who show the slightest signs of being thots or thugs into convents with sadistic nuns.
ban worldstar or make them change their tune
still personal responsibility is at a all time low

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what matt is saying is going right over y'all heads. as a group fighting to maintain global supremacy, it IS in their best interest to act like complete shytheads. it IS in their best interest to prop up situations like this and pretend it represents the entire group. we ARE giving cacs loaded ammunition to use against us as propaganda.

only thing is disagree with is trying to publicly distance ourselves. that shyt wont matter one way or the other. they know damn well most of us wouldn't condone this type of behavior, but that wont stop them from pretending otherwise.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
what matt is saying is going right over y'all heads. as a group fighting to maintain global supremacy, it IS in their best interest to act like complete shytheads. it IS in their best interest to prop up situations like this and pretend it represents the entire group. we ARE giving cacs loaded ammunition to use against us as propaganda.
Just because you understand what whites are doing firsnt mean that you have to go along and cosign it. I don't know why you c00ns don't get that. There's no way that we as a black collective can prevent every single solitary individual black person from doing something ignorant. So when whites try and use issued incidents to justify their oppression of us all we must call that shyt out for what it is. You bytchmade house ******s are actually agreeing with them:snoop:
"Well it's in their best interest so they should do it....we just gotta stop giving them excuses" Whites are going to be racist regardless of what we do. They're going to justify/excuse their racism no matter what we do. Stop being so gotdamn scared and come to grips with that.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just because you understand what whites are doing firsnt mean that you have to go along and cosign it. I don't know why you c00ns don't get that. There's no way that we as a black collective can prevent every single solitary individual black person from doing something ignorant. So when whites try and use issued incidents to justify their oppression of us all we must call that shyt out for what it is. You bytchmade house ******s are actually agreeing with them:snoop:
"Well it's in their best interest so they should do it....we just gotta stop giving them excuses" Whites are going to be racist regardless of what we do. They're going to justify/excuse their racism no matter what we do. Stop being so gotdamn scared and come to grips with that.
where did matt or i cosign what they're doing? show me where i said "they SHOULD do it"

goddamn, as much as we go back and forth, you stay lying and making shyt up like a damn bytch.

im saying black folks do stupid like this assault innocent people on camera, then upload it on wshh for the world to see. is that not handing cacs over loaded ammunition against blacks, yes or no

Gravity

Banned
Daps
where did matt or i cosign what they're doing? show me where i said "they SHOULD do it"

goddamn, as much as we go back and forth, you stay lying and making shyt up like a damn bytch.
I don't have to lie on you and I've never done so. On the contrary,
I've actually caught your bytch ass in several lies and here's yet another one.
if we're not going to condemn these kinds of acts, then we shouldn't have #Blacklivesmatter campaigns which are nothing more than pleas to white america that "Black lives matter", nor should we complain about shyt like frats singing songs about lynching Black people. White people should use incidents like this to justify their anti Black racism, this shyt isn't about what's fair, it's a fukking war and anything goes, including them painting all of us with the same brush

im saying black folks do stupid like this assault innocent people on camera, then upload it on wshh for the world to see. is that not handing cacs over loaded ammunition against blacks, yes or no
No, it's not. Our brown skin is the only ammunition that they need. The idea that an individual black person doing some ignorant shyt is justification to uphold a system that oppresses blacks as a whole is complete bullshyt and only a c00n/cracker would give that any kind of credence. You're so damn scary of whites it's sad. Whites don't even acknowledge the truth, they would never go along with bullshyt like this in reverse. Every week there's a new story of some unarmed black person being killed by law enforcement but do you think that whites are worried that this gives blacks "ammunition" to call them out for being racist? Hell no. Whites look blacks right in the eye and say that these incidents aren't about race and they do it with straight faces.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Got damn :wow: Gospel

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't have to lie on you and I've never done so. On the contrary,
I've actually caught your bytch ass in several lies and here's yet another one.

No, it's not. Our brown skin is the only ammunition that they need. The idea that an individual black person doing some ignorant shyt is justification to uphold a system that oppresses blacks as a whole is complete bullshyt and only a c00n/cracker would give that any kind of credence. You're so damn scary of whites it's sad. Whites don't even acknowledge the truth, they would never go along with bullshyt like this in reverse. Every week there's a new story of some unarmed black person being killed by law enforcement but do you think that whites are worried that this gives blacks "ammunition" to call them out for being racist? Hell no. Whites look blacks right in the eye and say that these incidents aren't about race and they do it with straight faces.

by your own words they care or they would just admit its a race issue. the fact that they lie tells us they are worried blacks can use these incidents as proof of systemic racism.

i'm not saying they should practice white supremacy. but as a global minority hell bent on maintaining that supremacy, i dont expect anything less from these people. why wouldn't whites take incidents like these and use it to slander the collective? we give them perfect ammo that they wouldn't have otherwise. so why the hell are nikkas recording themselves doing stupid shyt. just so cacs can take it and prop it us as a weapon against us. i rarely see asians, whites, indians constantly "putting others on blast" for the world to see. all of this behavior exist in other communities as well, but they dont record the shyt and put it on a facebook and wshh.

and scared of what? nothing in my post indicates fear. its about common fukkin sense. if i'm at war with my en enemy, i'm not going to give him ammo against me.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
I'll wear the title c00n proudly.

:manny:

Matt, King of the Coons.
:obama:

@Brooklynzson, @cook... give this man his crown and banner
tumblr_mcv3ywG2HV1qe3dijo1_500.gif

May he rule over his coons with an iron fist

Raava

Staff member
Daps
No excuse for her behavior, I don't know why some of you are acting like the actions of 1 black person doesn't reflect on all of us.

Like, this is not new. With everything that has been happening in our community you think it is a coincidence that ignorance that is usually kept on World star and other websites is making it to national coverage like the Today Show (i.e. Mcdonald's fight)? They are trying to justify their actions and thoughts.

We don't have the luxury of being individual :what: we never have.. Condeming this or speaking the truth doesn't make you a c00n. Be real y'all...These kids are giving them fuel for the fire while being taught nothing. Somebody needs to get her...

Last edited: