Women punches 4 year old child during fight

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't say that white supremacy forced her to do anything or that she isn't responsibke for her own behavior. I will say that systematic white supremacy has created environments that fosters behavior in people like this. The fact that she's on video doing this to a white girl guaranteed that she would be held accountable for this so that's why I didn't understand the need for blacks to bend over to throw not only her but our entire community/culture under the bus. Whites never do that. Even when one or even a whole group of theres' is caught on tape doing some evil shyt they defend their people tooth and nail.

stop rambling and learn how to get to the damn point. yes, whites did create environments that fosters this behavior, now what? they're going to kick blacks in the mud and ask us why we're dirty, we've all established that. as much as you want to be a special little snowflake, you will not be judged as an individual in this country. your actions, my actions, her actions will reflect on the race as a whole, be it negative or positive. this isn't "co-signing" white supremacy, its acknowledging the reality of white supremacy.

and while you want to tell me what whites never do, whites never video tape themselves assaulting black folks and their children on camera. if i'm lying, present me with any video with the races reversed. that isnt to say whites wouldn't do it either, but they are smart enough NOT to videotape the shyt and post online.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
stop rambling and learn how to get to the damn point.
There's a point being made in every section of my posts. You basically ignore them because you're too stupid to refute them and to bytchmade to admit when you're wrong. Example, you justified whites using this story to paint all blacks negatively by parroting that bullshyt "it's black culture" talking point. I refuted that dumb shyt by pointing out that the net is littered with videos that whites have posted of themselves fighting and doing all kinds of ignorant shyt. You just move on like I didn't just destroy your c00n ass talking point.

yes, whites did create environments that fosters this behavior, now what?
fukk you mean "now what?"? That was the point you dumb fukk. Stop trying to dismiss that fact by dumbing it down to "white supremacy forced the girl to do it".

they're going to kick blacks in the mud and ask us why we're dirty, we've all established that. as much as you want to be a special little snowflake, you will not be judged as an individual in this country. your actions, my actions, her actions will reflect on the race as a whole, be it negative or positive. this isn't "co-signing" white supremacy, its acknowledging the reality of white supremacy.
You're cosigning it by not challenging it fakkit. Just because this is what whites do to maintain their corrupt system doesn't mean that you have to go along with it. Get your bytch ass up off of your knees and challenge whites when they try to run that shyt in your presence instead of just cowering going along with it. One of the reasons that they get away with doing shyt like that is because there's always a c00n like you there to cosign them. Anytime one black person is caught doing something wrong they find some self hating black like you to get up and talk about how it's a reflection on blacks as a whole and our culture.

and while you want to tell me what whites never do, whites never video tape themselves assaulting black folks and their children on camera. if i'm lying, present me with any video with the races reversed. that isnt to say whites wouldn't do it either, but they are smart enough NOT to videotape the shyt and post online.
:heh: at your fakkit ass changing the goal posts. First you tried to argue that posting fight videos online was just a black culture thing. Now it's "whites never lost videos of themselves assaulting blacks". You truly are a bytch. And you're still wrong. Cops are caught video taping themselves assaulting and even killing blacks all the time. You never see whites using those videos to indict white culture. Whites won't even concede that those videos indict police culture. Stop trying to justify white supremacy fakkit. Blacks posting videos online isn't the cause of white racism. Whites are racist because they are racist. You talk about accountability(a word that you clearly don't know the meaning of) we'll start holding whites accointable for their racism instead of giving credence to their bullshyt.
You were the one who used the word crazy to describe people killing innocent black people ,so you gave the pass,not the media this time:sas1:....This is why you have to be careful of what you say,we talkin bout this video is "perfect ammo" but not some of these post in this thread with black people condemning entire demographics of black people doing racist white peoples job for them:dahell:?

Its one thing to be realistic,telling black people to not commit crimes on video because you don't want to go into a judicial system that has been and continues to be extra ruthless when it comes to black people:snoop:....Or dont fight cops unless you willing to die about it,because they obviously got "kill a nikka passes".....that's being realistic and warning individuals who would do these things.

What your doing is making a call to ALL black people to stop committing ALL crimes, in an attempt to appease or make honest white people out of people who you have already acknowledged cant be appeased and cant be honest, because they will be racist and lie regardless because they are racist liars:dahell:...Im not sure how you don't see the difference.

First of all your requesting the impossible if your asking for no black person to do anything that can be considered "perfect ammo":wtb:....And the fact you already admitted that it would be pointless anyway,for the life of me I cant figure out why the hell you even asking or bringing that up as a strategy?

You either somehow must still think theres hope for white people who are racist or could be convinced to be racist in 2015:scust:,or at least you think it will force them to have to keep their racism to themselves:patrice:

Im here to tell you there is no hope so stop tryna save em:cape:...And no,they will find some other random video that features a black man with a white woman on a date,rapping,or an athlete dancing in the endzone,or videos from 5 years ago to spew they racist bullshyt and find excuses for they racism.

You went on one of these forums full of racist and saw them saying bullshyt like "If only black folk would stop doing things like this,good ol white people like me would love em:skip:",,...For you to come back and tell us we all need to chill,I gotta say maybe you been over there spying a lil to damn much:mjpls:.......now you like Omar Epps on In Too Deep:pachaha:.
:salute:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Example, you justified whites using this story to paint all blacks negatively by parroting that bullshyt "it's black culture" talking point. I refuted that dumb shyt by pointing out that the net is littered with videos that whites have posted of themselves fighting and doing all kinds of ignorant shyt. You just move on like I didn't just destroy your c00n ass talking point.

Acknowledging that whites use videos like this as justification of their hatred for Black people is not the same thing as actually justifying it, we all agree that whites are wrong for doing this. It's in white people's best interest to paint Black people in a negative light, just like it's in Apple's best interest to sell as many iPhone's as possible, acknowledging that fact is NOT cosigning it, it's merely stating the facts, and stating a fact does NOT necessarily mean that a person agrees with that fact.

You're cosigning it by not challenging it fakkit. Just because this is what whites do to maintain their corrupt system doesn't mean that you have to go along with it. Get your bytch ass up off of your knees and challenge whites when they try to run that shyt in your presence instead of just cowering going along with it. One of the reasons that they get away with doing shyt like that is because there's always a c00n like you there to cosign them. Anytime one black person is caught doing something wrong they find some self hating black like you to get up and talk about how it's a reflection on blacks as a whole and our culture.

Can you explain how anyone is "going along with it", we're pointing out that this is what white people do to maintain their system, which is a business, acknowledging that Apple has to sell iPhones that were made using slave labor in China does NOT equal going along with it. We have countless threads all around the board challenging and showcasing examples of Whites getting away with things that Black people don't. The reason they get away with this has NOTHING to do with Black people, and EVERYTHING to do with them white people having a SYSTEM that backs them.

Once again, Black people in America DO NOT HAVE THE LUXURY OF BEING SEEN AS INDIVIDUALS, you as a Black person can shout from the mountaintops that "their behavior doesn't reflect on me", and as true as you might think that is, you're not the one judging from a position of power, so your opinion of your individualism is completely irrelevant to the group in power doing the judging, the only group who's opinion actually counts, WHITE PEOPLE.

Every Black person is a reflection on Every other Black person while we're under the system of WHITE SUPREMACY, is that fair? NO, is it REALITY? YES.

acknowledging this fact does NOT equal cosigning it as I totally disagree with it, but it's the reality and that's where I live.

Cops are caught video taping themselves assaulting and even killing blacks all the time. You never see whites using those videos to indict white culture. Whites won't even concede that those videos indict police culture. Stop trying to justify white supremacy fakkit. Blacks posting videos online isn't the cause of white racism. Whites are racist because they are racist. You talk about accountability(a word that you clearly don't know the meaning of) we'll start holding whites accointable for their racism instead of giving credence to their bullshyt.

whites DO concede that this behavior is indicative of "police culture", in fact that's their go to excuse to deflect from the real motivator behind police killing people of color, which is racism. No one is trying to "justify" white supremacy except white supremacists who benefit from it, and they use videos like the one posted in the OP to do just that in spite of this video having NOTHING to do with why they hate Black people, but in 2015, White people can't openly say they hate Black people because they're Black, so what do they do? point at any reason to justify their racism/hatred for Black people, including crime statistics, worldstar videos, news reports or whatever else is at their disposal.

Black people posting videos is NOT the cause of white racism, we ALL agree with that, but those videos sure help them to argue their points VERY effectively, the crime stats help them to argue their points VERY effectively, the conditions of our communities help them to argue their points VERY effectively, it doesn't matter to white people that the system of white supremacy is largely responsible for the ills in our community, they don't give a fukk, and why should they? White people should look out for their own best interests, and that's obviously what they've been doing.

If Lebron played for the Heat and was in a game against the Lakers, would Lebron be a c00n to say that the Lakers should do everything in their power to defeat the Heat? NO, because he's doing everything in his power to defeat the Lakers.

Question, how do you plan to hold whites accountable for their racism? very serious question.

:lupe:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
What I find so interesting on here is how easy it is to call someone a c00n/sambo for condeming this but are you really for the black community excusing this and bringing up what white people do? I thought we were supposed to be better or above. Why would you want this to continue and excuse this? We celebrating ignorance now? Maybe you should get on your pro black militancy and try to reach these kids then. Instead of making excuses or defending it try to change it.

this is something that was instilled in me at an early age. i represent not only my parents, but every other black person in the streets. i dont have the luxury of acting like a shythead because i know other blacks will be damaged because of it.

So was I, that lesson is what is lacking.

I swear some people in here are acting brand new. Its this what profiling and nikka wake up calls all about? White people thinking we are all the same? I'm confused.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Acknowledging that whites use videos like this as justification of their hatred for Black people is not the same thing as actually justifying it, we all agree that whites are wrong for doing this.
Bruh, I've already backed you into a corner and got you to directly say that you advocate for white supremacy. Why are you still trying to play this dishonest ass game?
if we're not going to condemn these kinds of acts, then we shouldn't have #Blacklivesmatter campaigns which are nothing more than pleas to white america that "Black lives matter", nor should we complain about shyt like frats singing songs about lynching Black people. White people should use incidents like this to justify their anti Black racism, this shyt isn't about what's fair, it's a fukking war and anything goes, including them painting all of us with the same brush
Why are you still denying shyt? You haven't said that whites are wrong for doing this. You've rationalized whites doing it and even gone as far as agreeing that they should do it. I've acknowledged that whites use bullshyt strategies like this to maintain their oppression but I'll never give it credence let alone agree with it.

It's in white people's best interest to paint Black people in a negative light, just like it's in Apple's best interest to sell as many iPhone's as possible, acknowledging that fact is NOT cosigning it, it's merely stating the facts, and stating a fact does NOT necessarily mean that a person agrees with that fact.
It's only in white supremacists best interest. fukk what a white supremacist claims is in his best interest. What is that supposed to mean to me? Oppressing blacks may be in white supremacist's best interest but you certainly shouldn't agree with it(stop lying saying that you aren't agreeing with it). It's your job as one of the oppressed to fight back against it. You and that other c00n are cowering to it instead f challenging it.

Can you explain how anyone is "going along with it", we're pointing out that this is what white people do to maintain their system, which is a business, acknowledging that Apple has to sell iPhones that were made using slave labor in China does NOT equal going along with it.
What the fukk is wrong with you? That's a serious question. I'll repost your quote:
White people should use incidents like this to justify their anti Black racism, this shyt isn't about what's fair, it's a fukking war and anything goes, including them painting all of us with the same brush
Don't ask me why I'm accusing you of advocating for white supremacy again. Those are your own words.

countless threads all around the board challenging and showcasing examples of Whites getting away with things that Black people don't. The reason they get away with this has NOTHING to do with Black people, and EVERYTHING to do with them white people having a SYSTEM that backs them.
Exactly! The reason that whites are racist and get away with it has nothing to do with black people. It's not about how we act, how we dress, or what we say and do. Whites are going to be racist regardless and they get away with it because they have a corrupt system in place. So when you encounter whites trying to justify/rationalize their hatred/oppression of blacks using an individual isolated incident then what you said above should be your response. Stop being a fukking coward.

Once again, Black people in America DO NOT HAVE THE LUXURY OF BEING SEEN AS INDIVIDUALS, you as a Black person can shout from the mountaintops that "their behavior doesn't reflect on me", and as true as you might think that is, you're not the one judging from a position of power, so your opinion of your individualism is completely irrelevant to the group in power doing the judging, the only group who's opinion actually counts, WHITE PEOPLE.
You're an example of a black person who has had his spirit completely broken. You've accepted and eternalized white supremacy. White supremacy has beaten you down to the point that you're scared to even challenge it. Just read the bytchmade shyt that you've posted to yourself. So we're supposed to go along with whites justifying their with bullshyt tactics? We're supposed to give credence to crackers who use the girl in this video as an excuse to spew their hatred of all blacks?

Your bytchassness and cowardice sickens me:scusthov: I liken you to an animal that's taken out back to be shot innor set to put it out of it's misery.

Every Black person is a reflection on Every other Black person while we're under the system of WHITE SUPREMACY, is that fair? NO, is it REALITY? YES.
For the umpteenth time, just because white supremacy is a reality doesn't mean that blacks should just accept and go along with it. When you see whites using isolated stories like this as an excuse to spew their hatred of blacks and you run to chastise blacks for "giving whites ammunition" instead of calling whites out and challenging them on their bullshyt, you're going along with it. This video doesn't justify/rationalize white racism in any way shape or form and I'll challenge anybody who takes that position whether they're a c00n or a cracker.

acknowledging this fact does NOT equal cosigning it as I totally disagree with it, but it's the reality and that's where I live.[/QUOTE]Except I've quoted you agreeing with it you lying ass bytch.

whites DO concede that this behavior is indicative of "police culture", in fact that's their go to excuse to deflect from the real motivator behind police killing people of color, which is racism.
This is a blatant lie. If whites acknowledged that there's something wrong with "police culture" you'd see these cops being punished. Whites have overwhelmingly sided with the cops while victim-blaming black people. Blacks have been complaining about racism in "police culture" since they ended slavery and whites haven't given one single fukk. They deflect alright, right back to black people. Whites don't say it's police culture" at fault, they say it's blacks who are at fault. "Rice(12 years old) shouldn't have been playing with a toy gun.......Garner shouldn't have been resisting arrest.......Brown was a thug......Trayvon shouldn't have attacked a man who was following him" When have whites actually blamed the police or police culture for anything?

No one is trying to "justify" white supremacy except white supremacists who benefit from it, and they use videos like the one posted in the OP to do just that in spite of this video having NOTHING to do with why they hate Black people, but in 2015, White people can't openly say they hate Black people because they're Black, so what do they do? point at any reason to justify their racism/hatred for Black people, including crime statistics, worldstar videos, news reports or whatever else is at their disposal.
Exactly. So reject that bullshyt and call it out instead of accepting it chastising blacks for shyt that white people are responsible for.

You need to stop it with all the lying. You were in here cosigning c00n mayor saying that he wouldn't be mad if whites strung this girl up. Now you're trying to play it off like you're just pointing out things that whites do. You must think that I'm as dumb as you.

Black people posting videos is NOT the cause of white racism, we ALL agree with that, but those videos sure help them to argue their points VERY effectively, the crime stats help them to argue their points VERY effectively, the conditions of our communities help them to argue their points VERY effectively, it doesn't matter to white people that the system of white supremacy is largely responsible for the ills in our community, they don't give a fukk, and why should they? White people should look out for their own best interests, and that's obviously what they've been doing.
The argument that the girl in this video justifies upholding a system that oppresses all blacks is bullshyt. The tactic of using isolated individuals and incidents to paint an entire race of people in a negative is bullshyt. It's funny, you acknowledge that whites will do anything to perpetuate their racism regardless of what it takes yet you still somehow manage to hold black people accountable. How can blacks be responsible for "giving ammunition" to people who will already do whatever it takes? If you can see through their bullshyt then why give it credence?

You keep parroting this "it's in their own best interest" garbage. If white supremacy is in white people's best self interest then wouldn't black supremacy be in our best self interest? You're sitting here in awe of how hard whites go for their own yet you aren't willing to go just as hard in defense of yourself and your own? You've admitted that whites will lie,steal, and cheat to achieve their objective yet you're in here chastising blacks for not appeasing them enough. It's pathetic.

If Lebron played for the Heat and was in a game against the Lakers, would Lebron be a c00n to say that the Lakers should do everything in their power to defeat the Heat? NO, because he's doing everything in his power to defeat the Lakers.
This isn't a game you stupid son of a bytch, this is life. We aren't competing against whites in some game, we've been subjugated and oppressed by whites in real life. And stop pretending that all you've done is acknowledge that whites are racist. You're rationalizing their racism and bowing down to it. You should be challenging whites over trying to use an incident like this to justify their hatred of blacks but instead you're in here trying to chastise blacks. "We gotta stop giving them ammo......we don't have the luxury of being individual......any black person caught doing something wrong just makes white people mad at that puts other blacks in danger". fukk outta here with that fakkit house ****** shyt.

Question, how do you plan to hold whites accountable for their racism? very serious question.
The same that people like Malcolm did. Call them out without compromise. You bytchmade punk. I'll nver be a scary ass little bytch like you scared to challenge whites.