Women punches 4 year old child during fight

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't mean that it's okay that white people are using these kinds of events as justification, but the fact of the matter is that they ARE using these events as justification. I've said time and time again, that whites hate us because we're Black, but they racism has evolved to the point where it's not okay to outright say that, so they use events like this video to justify their hatred for us, even if that's not the real reason they hate us. it's a deflection tactic, and a tactic that only works when we're behaving like the child in this video.

My point is that her actions put innocent Black lives in danger.

So we need to ALL be on our best behavior for mister white man?Seems like an impossible thing to ask of all black people which means you are okay with or "understand" white people murdering innocent black people,and the white people who side with them and give them passes....You doing a little too much putting yourself in white peoples shoes,and thinking like a white person....That's dangerous,sometimes folks like it a little too much on that side and it aint no coming back:sas1:

I guess in the 60's in Mississippi they had a right to lynch innocent black folks and feel okay about it since a black man in Alabama actually did beat up some white man....They had the right to feel okay burning our communitys down out of fear we might kill them if we got too much power,after all there was that Nat Turner incident:manny:

I could care less what excuses white people use to rationalize it being okay to kill innocent black people when we KNOW its just an excuse to condone they bullshyt and racism....You said its a war,okay so they down for they race and they race can do no wrong.....Question is if you know all that how dare you criticize black people for not being pitbulls for them to condemn other black people:scust:.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Just like a flotilla is only as fast as its slowest ship, we will continue to be viewed as good as our worst.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Just like a flotilla is only as fast as its slowest ship, we will continue to be viewed as good as our worst.

nothings going to change that unfortunately. white people alot of the times are slow, their view of the world is minuscule. that white priviledge is so strong that they can go their whole lives being dumb, bigotted, prejudiced and just all around slow and still be well off, livin that american dream. if a black man is the same, he is done for. at the end of the day, we just gotta keep hustlin.:yeshrug:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
So we need to ALL be on our best behavior for mister white man?Seems like an impossible thing to ask of all black people which means you are okay with or "understand" white people murdering innocent black people,and the white people who side with them and give them passes....You doing a little too much putting yourself in white peoples shoes,and thinking like a white person....That's dangerous,sometimes folks like it a little too much on that side and it aint no coming back:sas1:

I guess in the 60's in Mississippi they had a right to lynch innocent black folks and feel okay about it since a black man in Alabama actually did beat up some white man....They had the right to feel okay burning our communitys down out of fear we might kill them if we got too much power,after all there was that Nat Turner incident:manny:

I could care less what excuses white people use to rationalize it being okay to kill innocent black people when we KNOW its just an excuse to condone they bullshyt and racism....You said its a war,okay so they down for they race and they race can do no wrong.....Question is if you know all that how dare you criticize black people for not being pitbulls for them to condemn other black people:scust:.

I never said anything about white people having a right to lynch or murder Black people, or destroy our communities, what I am saying is that they're acting in their best interests which is why this system is run the way it is.

White people are down for their race and they operate from a position of power so they can move much differently than a powerless people (Black people), Martin Luther King knew what kind of devils he was dealing with, you think he wanted to stand there and get beat by white people while preaching non-violence? No, but he also knew that if he had his group show up armed and ready for battle, not only would they have been killed but Black people everywhere else would have too, this shyt is chess not checkers and Black people are running around saying "well how come white people get to do it?", because they're white and you're not, it's as simple as that.

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
11042951_10203403601482396_3272636679399213129_n.jpg
fukking love this place.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
" i hate nikkas"
"They all need to die"
Which website am i on again? :skip:

:sas1: it's funny because I have never in all of my days walking this planet have I heard white people stay they hate their own kind or that they need to die because of terrible behavior...

:sas2: have you?