Women punches 4 year old child during fight

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Initial reaction was this disgusting. But as i'm watching her walk around dollar general it sinks in that this child is lost.

What she did was foul as fukk, no excuse but she couldn't have had anything resembling a proper upbringing. She doesn't need to be hanged she needs to be loved and taught a better way to express herself. That shyt was definetly ugly but that's usually when you have to make the most effort to see it in a way that is best for everybody involved. Locking this "bytch" up isn't going to fix her outlook on life, neither is calling her names.

I'm just sad about that shyt...I got a 4 year old son and I could only imagine walking outside seeing some little girl smack hit him...I'd be afraid of how I'd react before I had time to think about what all she's gone through to end up acting out in such a way.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
:wow: I googled woman attacks 4 year old and this is what popped up at the top

http://www.dailystormer.com/pack-of...ld-brother-to-avenge-fallen-dindu-mike-brown/

"Feral negroes" :wow:.. They really going after all black ppl because of this dumb bytch

@Matt504 continue...:sas1:

This is what I've been trying to get Black people to understand, I don't like the fact that this happens but this is what they do, and somehow I'm a c00n for bringing this to the attention of other Black people.

Have a look through a few pages and let me know what you think.

:sas2:
http://tinyurl.com/example1337

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Initial reaction was this disgusting. But as i'm watching her walk around dollar general it sinks in that this child is lost.

What she did was foul as fukk, no excuse but she couldn't have had anything resembling a proper upbringing. She doesn't need to be hanged she needs to be loved and taught a better way to express herself. That shyt was definetly ugly but that's usually when you have to make the most effort to see it in a way that is best for everybody involved. Locking this "bytch" up isn't going to fix her outlook on life, neither is calling her names.

I'm just sad about that shyt...I got a 4 year old son and I could only imagine walking outside seeing some little girl smack hit him...I'd be afraid of how I'd react before I had time to think about what all she's gone through to end up acting out in such a way.

Apart of me feels where you coming from.

But the other side of me says ol girl is old enough to know better, I know plenty of ratchet hood girls that wouldn't even think about scraping with a lil kid.

I got a lil son as well, and If I saw her do this to him I'd be goin to jail breh.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Apart of me feels where you coming from.

But the other side of me says ol girl is old enough to know better, I know plenty of ratchet hood girls that wouldn't even think about scraping with a lil kid.

I got a lil son as well, and If I saw her do this to him I'd be goin to jail breh.

No doubt fam, hindsight is 20/20. I would have felt bad about and saw all the angles most likely after choking the shyt out of her.

This shyt is just draining though, I always feel tired after watching some shyt like this.

kingsteve

Pro
Daps
:mjlol:I thought that little boy was her son. This was nothing but a dumb little girl being a bully.

Hitting that kid was wrong tho:pacspit:

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing....

Ol girl did it just to show out.:snoop:

Is that true? :snoop: Please tell me thats just the word out there and that it hasnt been confirmed :snoop:

If it is true :beli: then to quote Bill Burr (on somethin else), "Two shots to the back of the head, no trial."

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
i saw it on worldstar... i cant imagine my 4 year old hit by an adult... she would be bloody hair... please believe the bloody part.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
by your own words they care or they would just admit its a race issue.
No, those are your words. You're saying that whites care, don't try and make it seem like that is something that I've said. The nerve of you accusing anyone else of being dishonest. You don't even have the integrity to acknowledge that you've been caught in a lie. I catch you in a lie and you just keep it moving like it didn't happen.

the fact that they lie tells us they are worried blacks can use these incidents as proof of systemic racism.
This is dumb as fukk and I would never agree with it. Whites don't give a flying fukk what black people think. They oppress us then lie about doing it because they know that we aren't going to do shyt about it. We can't even publicly call whites out because our comminity is infiltrated with c00ns who whites can always prop up to deflect right back on to black people just like you and that other poster are doing in this thread. You two are the exactly the type of blacks that whites love putting in front of cameras because you'll always find a way to blame blacks for white racism. "Wees got to stop giving them ammunition".

i'm not saying they should practice white supremacy.
The poster that you swooped in to cosign directly said it, and I proved that. You're indirectly saying it with your bytchmade comments. You're basically saying that you don't blame whites for being racist. Rationalizing/justifying white racism is the same as advocating.

but as a global minority hell bent on maintaining that supremacy, i dont expect anything less from these people. why wouldn't whites take incidents like these and use it to slander the collective?
Again, understanding and anticipating white racism is not the same as cosigning it. I understand white supremacy and can anticipate the strategies that whites will use to maintain it. I'll never go along with it or cosign it tho. Instead of speaking out against the bullshyt that whites run, you're justifying it.

we give them perfect ammo that they wouldn't have otherwise. so why the hell are nikkas recording themselves doing stupid shyt. just so cacs can take it and prop it us as a weapon against us. i rarely see asians, whites, indians constantly "putting others on blast" for the world to see. all of this behavior exist in other communities as well, but they dont record the shyt and put it on a facebook and wshh.
Stop saying that dumb shyt about us giving them perfect ammo. An individual black person doing something wrong/ignorant is not "perfect ammo" or justification for whites to uphold a system that oppresses blacks as a whole. That's white supremacy you dumb fukk. You're literally defending white supremacy. Just because whites try to use stories like this to justify their wickedness doesn't mean that you have to go along with it. It's your job as a conscious proud black person to reject their bullshyt rhetoric and call them out on it as much as you can. The fukk is wrong with you?

You're in here acting embarrassed by this girl's behavior because you're scared of how it looks to whites not realizing that white supremacy is at the root of the issue there as well. I guarantee you that his girl comes from dysfunctional violent environment that has been shaped by systematic white supremacy. The girl obviously is a product of her environment. Or do you think that she and other blacks are just born this way?

and scared of what? nothing in my post indicates fear. its about common fukkin sense. if i'm at war with my en enemy, i'm not going to give him ammo against me.
Everything in your post indicates fear fakkit. You're not at war, you're cowering with your head down and tail between your legs like a bytch. How many times have you said "bu bu wees got to stop giving whites ammunition"? Your whole position here is that black people need to stop making ourselves look bad to white people because that will just make them treat us worse. fukk that bytchmade ass mentality. I'll say it again. Our brown complexioned skin color is all the ammunition that whites need. Whites are going to be racist regardless of what we do. If you don't understand that then you don't understand what's going on.
Check the comment section
Nah, go read the comments of any story about Tamir Rice and tell me how many whites are talking down on their own race:pacspit: