Women are programmed to never give men the advantage in the dating game

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
My pops is an OG player & my mother is super feminine..... She gets scared if my father is coming home & the house isn't clean or food isnt prepared :mjlol:
Scared of what? His anger? That he'll leave? I need to learn

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
I think women want an "Alpha" to commit to them & be the provider...... But alphas see no benefit in this because they can get "wifey" benefits from women without all that extra bullshyt lol

So... Women settle for the provider.

But alphas get married too.... Not every married man is a Beta Male Simp provider thats gonna get taken to the cleaners.

Its alot of true Alpha men with wives & kids.

Not many.... But they're out there.
Is it a lot or not many breh?
:mjgrin:

Daps
What advice would you give to your fellow brehs then?
That’s not a breh

These nikkas seem like they're teetering on the edge of the bitter batch pit.

If a nikka on YouTube is the sole lifeline they got, they're lost already
Being lied to your entire life tends to produce bitterness

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
In some cultures it’s not like that. Puerto Rican’s have the most attractive women I’ve ever seen in my life but them cats are straight savages when dealing with women. It’s how you have to be. Better to be too strong handed than to weak handed when dealing with a women. I’d rather be left for being too strong than not strong enough
True all the PR cats i know are ferocious when it come to broads my Step Bro PR and hanging around his fam really put me up on alot of game this nikka no lie not only fukked his ex and her sis this nikka hit the Aunt AND the Moms:obama:and i would get p*ssy thrown at me by proxy and cuz hoes thought i was Dominican.
And the bolded is something i had to learn my bro was a straight a$$hole with women and he told me thats what they liked i never believed it tell i seen hoes he straight dogged coming back on some:feedme:shyt.

Yea they are hypocrites also, my simp uncle divorced his wife of 30 years to move in with another woman in a different state. Oh he was also a pastor :lolbron:
Lol he just HAD to be a pastor to, i really cant take religious people seriously i got family members who were straight dogs, cheated on their spouse, had side kids etc yet they want to:scusthov:at me when i say im unsure of marriage and i just want to play the field, because they found da lawd and are "saved" now.

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
I’ve never watched an alpha male strategy video, so I have no idea what he teaches men about women. I don’t watch any videos on here that are more than a minute. So....

But I’ve always planned on teaching my son everything I know—really because I wanted him to avoid a woman that was the way I was. Look the last thing I want is for him to be soft, or for him to give his heart or too much of his time to a woman that doesn’t deserve it. Especially with the way a lot of women are these days. Most of them won’t deserve it.

But I fully expect his dad to fill in the gaps where need be. I can only do so much—I’ll tell him what I know, but his dad will take it further. Like HarlemHottie pointed out, its the dads job to teach their sons about how to deal with women. Because most women don’t want their sons to be on some savage shyt.

The conflict for me is that I really want my son to be a man of God. I want him to be a good man, and to be good to others. but I know in this society it’s either use or be used. I was always a user. I’d rather him be a savage than be soft. :snoop:

See brehs, thas a real one..... :salute:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Why not give an advantage to someone you have no interest in being sexual with? I'm saying you got Mom's out here that know the game but won't even teach it to their own sons. Sisters, cousins....

I lived with 2 older female cousins of mine and day by day they made it their mission to feed me some simp/beta bullshyt. Every time they saw me on some alpha shyt and focusing on my purpose and not cuffing these hoes they would try to tell me I got "attachment issues" and that I need to bring a girl over to meet them and do all types of shyt to validate a bytch I was currently screwing. It blew my mind cuz at the same time the men they were messing with were being just like me.

It's just the hypocrisy and lack of logic that's just wild to me. Imagine being a father or a big brother and you're actively trying to turn your daughter or sister into a thot. Knowing you don't respect thots. Knowing that she's gonna end up being miserable, used and abused in life. No man wants that for a female close to him so why would a woman want something so disadvantaging for men? Women are type evil in that sense.
Most women suffer from solipsism so their advice projects what the wish the perfect nikka/who they want (ie the men your cousins were dealing with) would do. If they're related to you, there's obviously no sexual energy so everything will be framed in the "good man/husband potential" category.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Why would a gazelle give a lion tips on how to catch it? lol
You get game about women from men. They have a vested interest in seeing the whole pride eat.
Once in a blue moon, you might get a homegirl that's thorough enough to lace you (provided you aint fukk her)
And even then she'll keep some shyt close to her chest.
And it funny, your Moms don't lace you but she got the most accurate hoe-dar around.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True all the PR cats i know are ferocious when it come to broads my Step Bro PR and hanging around his fam really put me up on alot of game this nikka no lie not only fukked his ex and her sis this nikka hit the Aunt AND the Moms:obama:and i would get p*ssy thrown at me by proxy and cuz hoes thought i was Dominican.
And the bolded is something i had to learn my bro was a straight a$$hole with women and he told me thats what they liked i never believed it tell i seen hoes he straight dogged coming back on some:feedme:shyt.

Lol he just HAD to be a pastor to, i really cant take religious people seriously i got family members who were straight dogs, cheated on their spouse, had side kids etc yet they want to:scusthov:at me when i say im unsure of marriage and i just want to play the field, because they found da lawd and are "saved" now.
You should see the looks I get when I say I'm not taking care of another dude's kid

:picard: :scust::merchant::huhldup:

I'm like :obama:

Daps

Great for getting p*ssy but low key I don’t respect females like that. I want a women who respects my position as leader in the relationship but will check me if I cross a line. Don’t want no weak bird brain bytch to be the mother of my children

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
My mother was like that. She'd have let me wife a known whore and sat there with her stupid fukking mouth shut rather than speak up and tell the truth about women. I made sure I used my intuition ever since I realized that and made sure I found a good woman that I really didn't care deeply for but made a good partner. Mom still was yapping like a fukking harpy.

I didn't even really acknowledge her at my wedding and she had no say so in anything, I'll never forgive her for not helping me avoid all those pitfalls she saw when I was younger. All she had to do was say something and it would've helped but she didn't. Put her own son behind some scandalous bytches in the street.

My mom was the one who really taught me to never trust women, and it made my life so much better once I realized it. :blessed:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps

The conflict for me is that I really want my son to be a man of God. I want him to be a good man, and to be good to others. but I know in this society it’s either use or be used. I was always a user. I’d rather him be a savage than be soft. :snoop:

That's not true. He just needs to be strong enough not to be used by anyone. And be willing to give to someone who's actually worthy of it. No need to be a p*ssy or a dikk

Just walk away from toxic people,no need to be Savage to them.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
My mother was like that. She'd have let me wife a known whore and sat there with her stupid fukking mouth shut rather than speak up and tell the truth about women. I made sure I used my intuition ever since I realized that and made sure I found a good woman that I really didn't care deeply for but made a good partner. Mom still was yapping like a fukking harpy.

I didn't even really acknowledge her at my wedding and she had no say so in anything, I'll never forgive her for not helping me avoid all those pitfalls she saw when I was younger. All she had to do was say something and it would've helped but she didn't. Put her own son behind some scandalous bytches in the street.

My mom was the one who really taught me to never trust women, and it made my life so much better once I realized it. :blessed:

That's foul. My mom would give me the illest side eye like nikka where is you going with this tramp? :dwillhuh: