Women are programmed to never give men the advantage in the dating game

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
That's not true. He just needs to be strong enough not to be used by anyone. And be willing to give to someone who's actually worthy of it. No need to be a p*ssy or a dikk

Of course. My point was that if he had to be one or the other, I wouldn't want him to be soft--to be used. As I said early on in that same post, I don't want him giving his heart or too much of his time to women that don't deserve it. A lot don't. The one that does--then yes I'd want him to treat her right.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
You're right. It really begs the question though
If you beat your meat then eat an apple right after (without washing your hands), does that make you sus?

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Shyt like this is why I don’t trust women period, not just romantically but when it comes to anything...socially, business wise, etc

It’s almost like they’re passive aggressive and backstabbing by nature
This kind of behavior is common in people that don't like confrontations and aggression:yeshrug:. Oddly enough, most women don't like confrontations and don't like aggression :sas2:.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Spend a whole Saturday trying to come up with new ways to complain about women brehs

If you're a single breh in this thread past 8PM reevaluate your life

There is some dude just as regular as you getting cooperation and vaginal penetration from the women you complain about as we speak

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spend a whole Saturday trying to come up with new ways to complain about women brehs

If you're a single breh in this thread past 8PM reevaluate your life

There is some dude just as regular as you getting cooperation and vaginal penetration from the women you complain about as we speak
You're right its dudes who treat women way worse that would get tail tonight :manny:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I’ve never watched an alpha male strategy video, so I have no idea what he teaches men about women. I don’t watch any videos on here that are more than a minute. So....

But I’ve always planned on teaching my son everything I know—really because I wanted him to avoid a woman that was the way I was. Look the last thing I want is for him to be soft, or for him to give his heart or too much of his time to a woman that doesn’t deserve it. Especially with the way a lot of women are these days. Most of them won’t deserve it.

But I fully expect his dad to fill in the gaps where need be. I can only do so much—I’ll tell him what I know, but his dad will take it further. Like HarlemHottie pointed out, its the dads job to teach their sons about how to deal with women. Because most women don’t want their sons to be on some savage shyt.

The conflict for me is that I really want my son to be a man of God. I want him to be a good man, and to be good to others. but I know in this society it’s either use or be used. I was always a user. I’d rather him be a savage than be soft. :snoop:

That's not true what the hell is wrong with you. Plenty of people play it fair and honest. YOU CAN BE A GOOD MAN AND STILL WIN :damn:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its not about treating women bad, it's about not being in your house commiserating on a computer instead of being out in the world

You are using this breakup as an excuse to give up on life :snoop:
You don't understand these women will put through a certain hoop compared to another dude. Nobody have time for those type of games. Not giving up on life but I just switched up my steez.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
You don't understand these women will put through a certain hoop compared to another dude. Nobody have time for those type of games. Not giving up on life but I just switched up my steez.
I do understand. The game is the game. Instead of complaining about being the dude women put through hoops be the other dude :yeshrug:

Yes you have switched up your steez to blame your failures on everyone else instead of taking responsibility for the outcomes of your life. How can you expect to succeed with such a "steez"?