Women are programmed to never give men the advantage in the dating game

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Thats what FATHERS are for. Lol.

A woman cant raise a man..... Its impossible literally.
This. Women raise the men they wish they had met and the women they wish they had been.

It's the father's job to bring everybody back into the real world. When daddy ain't doing the job, this is the society you end up with, a whole bunch of young people who can't find their ass with both hands.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This. Women raise the men they wish they had met and the women they wish they had been.

It's the father's job to bring everybody back into the real world. When daddy ain't doing the job, this is the society you end up with, a whole bunch of young people who can't find their ass with both hands.
:wow:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
which is why you on here complaining and not talking at all about success in the dating world like me.
you don't know how or why any of this shyt is the way it is.

that is why yo crank ass fail.

you complaining,..while i am giving the keys to help you succeed.

when you give out gems and get props and a real life you can publically talk about as a top draw in interest and profession. then you can talk, like me.

till then you gon be clueless and complain.

now go complain some more.
while i get props on winning and give keys to help you win that you ignore and still complain about losing afterward.

you a loser because you are uneducated and unactualized at the science and application of winning.
you lose and complain because you fail to prepare to win. preparing to win is enduring the pain of possible defeat and current duress and managing the situation with knowledge and execution. you don't know shyt so you sitting here wanting a woman to provide you with the keys. then wondering why you fail.

you the type that wonders why girls never played with your gijoes.
yet welcomed you to grab a my little pony and a glitter fest and you did it.

art barr

Breh.... calm down :childplease:

I wasn't shytting on you, Nas.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. I don’t know what the hell yall are going on about in here, but in what world is a man who provides, a beta male?

2. The game is the game. The rules don’t change. Only the players. You either provide social capital or stability if you want to clean up. If you can’t, you watch Alpha Male Strategies to find out how to get the crumbs.

3. If a woman follows the advice that you guys give, she’ll end up lost out here- especially to men who don’t deserve it. I’ve surrounded myself with women who genuinely put me on to game. And a lot of men, when they’re actually actually trying to help you, they put you on to the real advice- even some men on here have been very very honest with me. Not that Virgin Mary nonsense you guys are always spilling. It goes both ways. You’re setting women up for failure.
Setting up women to fail :mindblown:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. I don’t know what the hell yall are going on about in here, but in what world is a man who provides, a beta male?

2. The game is the game. The rules don’t change. Only the players. You either provide social capital or stability if you want to clean up. If you can’t, you watch Alpha Male Strategies to find out how to get the crumbs.

3. If a woman follows the advice that you guys give, she’ll end up lost out here- especially to men who don’t deserve it. I’ve surrounded myself with women who genuinely put me on to game. And a lot of men, when they’re actually actually trying to help you, they put you on to the real advice- even some men on here have been very very honest with me. Not that Virgin Mary nonsense you guys are always spilling. It goes both ways. You’re setting women up for failure.
You know this thread is about women giving men advice or game, so :mindblown:

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
which is why you on here complaining and not talking at all about success in the dating world like me.
you don't know how or why any of this shyt is the way it is.

that is why yo crank ass fail.

you complaining,..while i am giving the keys to help you succeed.

when you give out gems and get props and a real life you can publically talk about as a top draw in interest and profession. then you can talk, like me.

till then you gon be clueless and complain.

now go complain some more.
while i get props on winning and give keys to help you win that you ignore and still complain about losing afterward.

you a loser because you are uneducated and unactualized at the science and application of winning.
you lose and complain because you fail to prepare to win. preparing to win is enduring the pain of possible defeat and current duress and managing the situation with knowledge and execution. you don't know shyt so you sitting here wanting a woman to provide you with the keys. then wondering why you fail.

you the type that wonders why girls never played with your gijoes.
yet welcomed you to grab a my little pony and a glitter fest and you did it.

art barr

:ohhh::gucci::gladbron: Got damn...you ain’t have to go in on him like that!

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I’ve never watched an alpha male strategy video, so I have no idea what he teaches men about women. I don’t watch any videos on here that are more than a minute. So....

But I’ve always planned on teaching my son everything I know—really because I wanted him to avoid a woman that was the way I was. Look the last thing I want is for him to be soft, or for him to give his heart or too much of his time to a woman that doesn’t deserve it. Especially with the way a lot of women are these days. Most of them won’t deserve it.

But I fully expect his dad to fill in the gaps where need be. I can only do so much—I’ll tell him what I know, but his dad will take it further. Like HarlemHottie pointed out, its the dads job to teach their sons about how to deal with women. Because most women don’t want their sons to be on some savage shyt.

The conflict for me is that I really want my son to be a man of God. I want him to be a good man, and to be good to others. but I know in this society it’s either use or be used. I was always a user. I’d rather him be a savage than be soft. :snoop:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve never watched an alpha male strategy video, so I have no idea what he teaches men about women. I don’t watch any videos on here that are more than a minute. So....

But I’ve always planned on teaching my son everything I know—really because I wanted him to avoid a woman that was the way I was. Look the last thing I want is for him to be soft, or for him to give his heart or too much of his time to a woman that doesn’t deserve it. Especially with the way a lot of women are these days. Most of them won’t deserve it.

But I fully expect his dad to fill in the gaps where need be. I can only do so much—I’ll tell him what I know, but his dad will take it further. Like HarlemHottie pointed out, its the dads job to teach their sons about how to deal with women. Because most women don’t want their sons to be on some savage shyt.

The conflict for me is that I really want my son to be a man of God. I want him to be a good man, and to be good to others. but I know in this society it’s either use or be used. I was always a user. I’d rather him be a savage than be soft. :snoop:
Real shyt.

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
To be honest. I have got some bad simp advice from older males. Out of respect I would nod and say ok.

In the back of my mind I would :russ:
Yep imo this shyt is even more common ESPECIALLY with married older Men, some of the simpish "Happy Wife Happy Life" :troll:bullshyt ive heard is legit:dwillhuh:i remember my step pops was trying to put my lil bro on game by telling him to buy a chick flowers, write her a love letter:scust:im like :usure:this aint the 80s and 90s these new hoes are a whole different breed.

It is crazy how shyt used to be so easy back then tho, i blame simps more then women honestly.

Last edited:
Daps
Yep imo this shyt is even more common ESPECIALLY with married older Men, some of the simpish "Happy Wife Happy Life" :troll:bullshyt ive heard is legit:dwillhuh:i remember my step pops was trying to put my lil bro on game by telling him to buy a chick flowers, write her a love letter:scust:im like :usure:this aint the 80s and 90s these new hoes are a whole different breed.

It is crazy how shyt used to be so easy back then tho i blame simps more then women honestly.

In some cultures it’s not like that. Puerto Rican’s have the most attractive women I’ve ever seen in my life but them cats are straight savages when dealing with women. It’s how you have to be. Better to be too strong handed than to weak handed when dealing with a women. I’d rather be left for being too strong than not strong enough

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It is crazy how shyt used to be so easy back then tho i blame simps more then women honestly.
Yea they are hypocrites also, my simp uncle divorced his wife of 30 years to move in with another woman in a different state. Oh he was also a pastor :lolbron: