Women are programmed to never give men the advantage in the dating game

Daps
It really sucks if you, as a woman, don't feel like your perspective is valued cause these conversations are a lot more fruitful when both genders chime in. We'll probably not agree on everything, but it's interesting to hear different perspectives nonetheless.

I'm doing quite well for myself now in my mid-twenties, but I sometimes look at my mom like "damn you couldn't have told some of this shyt earlier" lol. I think a lot of us are just genuinely curious as to why the women closest to us don't really look out for us in that way. From my experience, women only keep it real with you when they can tell from your actions that you already know what's up.

"Just show the girl that you're a really nice guy", okay thanks for the advice mom :deadmanny:
As I said earlier, women aren’t trustworthy and logical in general. Take everything that comes out of their mouth with a grain of salt. Especially females from cultures where they gravitate to men who dog them out

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll never understand it either. Like why would you want your own son to be a simp? Knowing that you got all this knowledge that can take him down the right path but you choose to feed him all the bullshyt that turns him into a man that you don't really like your damn self? :what:

Women are odd creatures man. No logic whatsoever in anything that they do

It’s about Control.

Once you understand this about women, your dealings with them will become more clear.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess im lucky cause my mom kept it real bout women from the jump and still do to this day. My momma aint raise no simp
You got it good breh. I remember my Mom (RIP) giving me one piece of advice ever about women and it was watch out for goldigger or something to that effect.

Daps
The best piece of advice about women that I can give men is to never walk on egg shells around them. Say what’s on your mind in a clear and consise manner at almost all times. If you’re irritated about something they did, press the issue to their face on sight. If they don’t like it, let them walk because females have the intuition to sense when a man is walking on egg shells around them, not only do they not respect it but they will start to take advantage of you and you need to squash that before it even begins

Daps
Women want Alphas to smash but when dikkmatizing wears off, they know it's not practical. That's why women stop actively chasing Alphas once they learn the truth....can't tame a Zebra. Some females learn early while others never learn.

My mom, for some reason, never gave me "simp" advice. She only said "make sure you use your condoms....I'm not ready for grandbabies" or "dont get led around by the nose."

I think since my pops passed when I was in high school, she basically took it upon herself to teach me shyt the way he would have. Made a big difference. If you simp a little for one or two dates to get the puss...good shyt. Just don't lose yourself.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women want Alphas to smash but when dikkmatizing wears off, they know it's not practical. That's why women stop actively chasing Alphas once they learn the truth....can't tame a Zebra. Some females learn early while others never learn.

My mom, for some reason, never gave me "simp" advice. She only said "make sure you use your condoms....I'm not ready for grandbabies" or "dont get led around by the nose."

I think since my pops passed when I was in high school, she basically took it upon herself to teach me shyt the way he would have. Made a big difference. If you simp a little for one or two dates to get the puss...good shyt. Just don't lose yourself.
That's why women who usually win in life hooks up with a lame early in life, and skip the dusty dude stage.

Daps
Women don't consciously try to make you weak. Their mindset is about preserving the culture and the family (look at all the pressure Asian/south Asian moms give their sons about getting married).

They want their family traditions, culture and blood to carry on, so they'll nudge brehs into simp behavior early. He will probably find a wife and not get lured into the bachelor lifestyle. His attention will be on creating babies and continuing the legacy. Of course those dudes will eventually end up fukkin all kinds of women on the side in middle age to make up for all the puzzy they didn't get when younger (see just about any educated business type dude with Beta tendencies).

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Art Barr always be going on about some other shyt :mjlol:

Because it's the majority of women and they're the ones who put out the most. We not talking about marriage material women which are like 4% of the population

which is why you on here complaining and not talking at all about success in the dating world like me.
you don't know how or why any of this shyt is the way it is.

that is why yo crank ass fail.

you complaining,..while i am giving the keys to help you succeed.

when you give out gems and get props and a real life you can publically talk about as a top draw in interest and profession. then you can talk, like me.

till then you gon be clueless and complain.

now go complain some more.
while i get props on winning and give keys to help you win that you ignore and still complain about losing afterward.

you a loser because you are uneducated and unactualized at the science and application of winning.
you lose and complain because you fail to prepare to win. preparing to win is enduring the pain of possible defeat and current duress and managing the situation with knowledge and execution. you don't know shyt so you sitting here wanting a woman to provide you with the keys. then wondering why you fail.

you the type that wonders why girls never played with your gijoes.
yet welcomed you to grab a my little pony and a glitter fest and you did it.

art barr

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
Are u gonna raise ur son to bring flowers and cards to hoes? Write sonnets and poems?

:lolbron:

#borethesehoestosleep
no matter what i say y’all are just gonna shyt on me anyways so why bother with an actual response

StarGirl

All Star
Daps
1. I don’t know what the hell yall are going on about in here, but in what world is a man who provides, a beta male?

2. The game is the game. The rules don’t change. Only the players. You either provide social capital or stability if you want to clean up. If you can’t, you watch Alpha Male Strategies to find out how to get the crumbs.

3. If a woman follows the advice that you guys give, she’ll end up lost out here- especially to men who don’t deserve it. I’ve surrounded myself with women who genuinely put me on to game. And a lot of men, when they’re actually actually trying to help you, they put you on to the real advice- even some men on here have been very very honest with me. Not that Virgin Mary nonsense you guys are always spilling. It goes both ways. You’re setting women up for failure.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
1. I don’t know what the hell yall are going on about in here, but in what world is a man who provides, a beta male?

2. The game is the game. The rules don’t change. Only the players. You either provide social capital or stability if you want to clean up. If you can’t, you watch Alpha Male Strategies to find out how to get the crumbs.

3. If a woman follows the advice that you guys give, she’ll end up lost out here- especially to men who don’t deserve it. I’ve surrounded myself with women who genuinely put me on to game. And a lot of men, when they’re actually actually trying to help you, they put you on to the real advice- even some men on here have been very very honest with me. Not that Virgin Mary nonsense you guys are always spilling. It goes both ways. You’re setting women up for failure.
Fellas ignore this post.:DenzelisDone: