Women are programmed to never give men the advantage in the dating game

Ya?

Banned
Daps
How many mothers even say this???

How many mothers encourage their sons to go the gym, or develop their sense of humor? How many mothers truly instill social confidence in their son?

I love my mother to death, but I can't say she provided any type of support in these areas, except focusing on education that help me become successful. Maybe she thought my dad would develop that in me but my pops worked 60-70 hours a week, so that didn't happen. I had to learn on my own.

I don't think a woman needs to say much to a man about the "game". Just say what you're truly attracted to. Confident, in-shape, engaging, men of means. Status/Money/Looks/Confidence attracts women. It's not that difficult. Help you sons level up and put him in a position where he has options. That's all that is needed.
My mom says all that to my bro. Y’all moms don’t love you.:mjgrin:

lib123

All Star
Daps
They only need a handful of men to share in their youth. And a very large pool of lames to be around to increase odds of settling down. They aren't gonna help guys wise up and shrink that pool. That's why even online they lie or duck threads

Lol this thread is so real. The advice doesn't even have to be detailed. Just simple tips like if you don't sense she's into you during the first 60-90 seconds of meeting, keep it moving would save a lot of dudes time and energy.

It will be interesting to see how YouTube and social media changes things tho. A lot of information mothers should've been giving their sons is now easily accessible.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think they are that aware of it. I could be wrong but I don't think women generally think of "the game" as deeply as us men. The way i see it, since we are the ones who approach, the ones who lead and direct the interactions, etc, their mind is not as consumed with seeing the big picture. Their mind is more into how to attract and keep an attractive man. The same way our mind is not preoccupied with what a woman should do on their side of the game.

EDIT: Although I do think men are generally more philosophical on relationship dynamics since we have the responsibility of leading the whole ship...

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Read this whole thread. Some actual decent advice in here. Too much bitterness though. Find your lane, fellas. That means looks, viewpoint on life, financially...etc. Find your lane. Life on cheat code and then all this overthinking crap becomes worthless because you'll be happy.

lib123

All Star
Daps
I don't think they are that aware of it. I could be wrong but I don't think women generally think of "the game" as deeply as us men. The way i see it, since we are the ones who approach, the ones who lead and direct the interactions, etc, their mind is not as consumed with seeing the big picture. Their mind is more into how to attract and keep an attractive man. The same way our mind is not preoccupied with what a woman should do on their side of the game.

EDIT: Although I do think men are generally more philosophical on relationship dynamics since we have the responsibility of leading the whole ship...

I disagree. As far as mother’s are concerned, their natural instinct is to look out for their son’s best interests. But as others have said, most mother’s are conflicted because giving advice to their son opens them up to questioning about their own past so they just choose not to say anything.