Women are programmed to never give men the advantage in the dating game

yyy

All Star
Daps
Ahh yes the weekly Women aim sh!t thread. They are who they are. The way Men on the coli complain about Women, is the same way Women complain men about men. Why do Men desire have to have sex with new women, no matter what their current girl is doing for them? Because it is in our nature. It’s the same thing with Women. They aren’t consciously making a decision, it’s just who they are.

There’s a well known folk tale called the Scorpion and the Turtle.

A scorpion, being a very poor swimmer, asked a turtle to carry him on his back across a river. “Are you mad?” exclaimed the turtle. “You’ll sting me while I’m swimming and I’ll drown.”

“My dear turtle,” laughed the scorpion, “if I were to sting you, you would drown and I would go down with you. Now where is the logic in that?”

“You’re right!” cried the turtle. “Hop on!” The scorpion climbed aboard and halfway across the river gave the turtle a mighty sting. As they both sank to the bottom, the turtle resignedly said:

“Do you mind if I ask you something? You said there’d be no logic in your stinging me. Why did you do it?”

“It has nothing to do with logic,” the drowning scorpion sadly replied. “It’s just my character.”

This story applies to both Men and Women. Either accept their nature or don’t. Regardless, just know that Men who accept them for who they are and devote their time and energy towards ultimately winning the game will see perpetual complainers and some weak ass bytches.

If you trying to intellectually analyze things, fine. But if that intellectual analysis devolves into a whine fest saps your confidence and capacity for self-affirmation that’s a major problem. Masculinity is about doing in spite of.

Courage and cowardice are antithetical. Courage is an inner resolution to go forward in spite of obstacles and frightening situations; cowardice is a submissive surrender to circumstance. Courage breeds creative self-affirmation ; cowardice produces destructive self-abnegation. Courage faces fear and thereby masters it; cowardice represses fear and is thereby mastered by it. Courageous men never lose the zest for living even though their life situation is zestless; cowardly men, overwhelmed by the uncertainties of life, lose the will to live.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do understand. The game is the game. Instead of complaining about being the dude women put through hoops be the other dude :yeshrug:

Yes you have switched up your steez to blame your failures on everyone else instead of taking responsibility for the outcomes of your life. How can you expect to succeed with such a "steez"?
You make some good points.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ahh yes the weekly Women aim sh!t thread. They are who they are. The way Men on the coli complain about Women, is the same way Women complain men about men. Why do Men desire have to have sex with new women, no matter what their current girl is doing for them? Because it is in our nature. It’s the same thing with Women. They aren’t consciously making a decision, it’s just who they are.

There’s a well known folk tale called the Scorpion and the Turtle.

This story applies to both Men and Women. Either accept their nature or don’t. Regardless, just know that Men who accept them for who they are and devote their time and energy towards ultimately winning the game will see perpetual complainers and some weak ass bytches.

If you trying to intellectually analyze things, fine. But if that intellectual analysis devolves into a whine fest saps your confidence and capacity for self-affirmation that’s a major problem. Masculinity is about doing in spite of.
The difference women complain about a particular guy, while men will criticize women in general.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
No matter how much anybody tries to tell you about the opposite sex, you not gonna believe them unless you get what you want.

Stop viewing interactions between the opposite sex as a battle for starters.

A chick either wants you or not. Alpha is a catchphrase for dudes who aren't desired by the chicks they want. Ain't no such thing as an alpha/beta. It's about looks, personality, timing and your ability to make the opposite sex feel comfortable around you. That is all.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No matter how much anybody tries to tell you about the opposite sex, you not gonna believe them unless you get what you want.

A chick either wants you or not. Alpha is a catchphrase for dudes who aren't desired by the chicks they want. Ain't no such thing as an alpha/beta. It's about looks, personality, timing and your ability to make the opposite sex feel comfortable around you. That is all.
You meant Beta

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Spend a whole Saturday trying to come up with new ways to complain about women brehs

If you're a single breh in this thread past 8PM reevaluate your life

There is some dude just as regular as you getting cooperation and vaginal penetration from the women you complain about as we speak

0 daps, try harder :russell:

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
I feel like women believe most dudes will f**k anything walking so they don't think that advice on getting laid is necessary.

Casual sex is a given in their book, and they focus on the long term game.

My mom saw the 5's and 6's that were throwing it at me in middle/high school, and thought me getting P was a foregone conclusion. That's where the "get you a nice girl and take her to Red Lobster" advice came from. Not knowing that I wanted no parts of them basic brauds, and wanted to know how to get at the brauds that were throwing it at the high status brehs.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like women believe most dudes will f**k anything walking so they don't think that advice on getting laid is necessary.

Casual sex is a given in their book, and they focus on the long term game.

My mom saw the 5's and 6's that were throwing it at me in middle/high school, and thought me getting P was a foregone conclusion. That's where the "get you a nice girl and take her to Red Lobster" advice came from. Not knowing that I wanted no parts of them basic brauds, and wanted to know how to get at the brauds that were throwing it at the high status brehs.
Yep thats why most women will try to hook you up with a single mom or some bad luck chick.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps

How many mothers even say this???

How many mothers encourage their sons to go the gym, or develop their sense of humor? How many mothers truly instill social confidence in their son?

I love my mother to death, but I can't say she provided any type of support in these areas, except focusing on education that help me become successful. Maybe she thought my dad would develop that in me but my pops worked 60-70 hours a week, so that didn't happen. I had to learn on my own.

I don't think a woman needs to say much to a man about the "game". Just say what you're truly attracted to. Confident, in-shape, engaging, men of means. Status/Money/Looks/Confidence attracts women. It's not that difficult. Help you sons level up and put him in a position where he has options. That's all that is needed.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The difference women complain about a particular guy, while men will criticize women in general.

Women complain about men for the wrong reasons.

Men don't complain but discuss the pitfalls of commitals to a female. who sold off her virtue, while playing the role. Two way way different situations.
Females are not complaining about virtue, when discussing their now present issues with their male of choice.. Females are complaining about the inability to take and feel a solid win on being purposefully committed to the wrong guy yo jusify their elaborate lane to ingest world and their lane to take.

Females are takers and lack virtue.

You have to authenticate a real woman and only woman have virtue and are actual committals.

That is the difference.

Art Barr

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
How many mothers even say this???

How many mothers encourage their sons to go the gym, or develop their sense of humor? How many mothers truly instill social confidence in their son?

I love my mother to death, but I can't say she provided any type of support in these areas, except focusing on education that help me become successful. Maybe she thought my dad would develop that in me but my pops worked 60-70 hours a week, so that didn't happen. I had to learn on my own.

I don't think a woman needs to say much to a man about the "game". Just say what you're truly attracted to. Confident, in-shape, engaging, men of means. Status/Money/Looks/Confidence attracts women. It's not that difficult. Help you sons level up and put him in a position where he has options. That's all that is needed.
Mothers don't say that b/c their love blinds them to the way their sons might actually look and how they actually are. Hell mothers be out there wondering why their sons ain't found a nice chick even tho they sons are mass murderers.
Lol!
"He doesnt have a job, and he's been playing World of Warcraft 24/7 and only breaks for Taki's and Hotpockets...but he has a great heart! Such a sweet boy!"

In your mom's eye you are already a catch. Can't improve upon perfection. As a past teacher there was nothing worse than dealing with mothers who whose mommy goggles wouldn't allow them to acknowledge their son's issues.

Will curse their daughters plumb the fukk out for breathing wrong. Sons set the whole damn school on fire and they talm bout "he just has an overactive mind! Has to be engaged" ass bytches.:mjlol:

Motherhood can make you delusional. Moms enable simptoms b/c they can't possibly understand why a woman wouldn't want her son even if he is socially inept, ugly, obnoxious, broke, depressing to be around, disrespectful, creepy, etc.
Unconditional love can be a blessing and curse. Which is why parental love has its place and it's limits. It nurtures us while romantic love forces us out of our comfort zones to become better individuals to obtain it.

Edit: This is gonna make me look like a piece of shyt for saying this but I believe in my heart of hearts it's true. All of this is why male energy is needed when raising kids. Without it mother's animosity towards daughters isn't tempered which can lead to chicks raised in single homes becoming vicious yet vulnerable to male affections. For men it can create bytches b/c there was no man there to literally kick his ass in gear. As the surrogate man of the house he can become coddled, and fail to excel at male life benchmarks b/c he doesn't need to do so as a result of having mom's unconditional love. Not saying this is always the case but I've seen some shyt.

Last edited: