Women are programmed to never give men the advantage in the dating game

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
At the end of the day women are controlling and manipulative by nature and they get their way 99 percent of the time too which is why when they meet a guy that they can't control or manipulate (the alpha), it's a new and exciting exerience or challenge for them.

My best advice to all the young brehs out there is to watch what women do and not what they say.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Women are not programmed to not help you in the game, it's just that they don’t understand the game the same way you do and that’s due to privilege. Since Men are hunters we have to deal with all sorts of shenanigans such as: mixed signals, low interest level, rejection, gives number never answer, friend zone and etc; let’s label all of the above “disenfranchisement”. Seeing that women are not hunters in modern US dating culture they are never disenfranchised. They do not even perceive the issues that we have as Men because disenfranchisement does not exist in THEIR reality and there lies their privilege.

Expecting a woman to understand this privilege and then communicate strategies to subvert it is like expecting the average White person to understand White privilege and then be able to communicate said privilege to a Black person to help them get ahead. This is very rare in society because it takes an exceptional person to step outside of their own reality to see someone else’s point of view. So to sum it up, Women are not trying to hide the game or make you suffer...they just kick the game to you based on their privileged reality. Their perspective is so jarring to us as Men because it does not take into account any of OUR realities.

This thread is doing something that the White establishment does to Black people all day every day. It takes something all humans suffer from and attributes it to a particular subset of humanity to shyt on em. Humans historically have been blind to their privileges, I’m sure you’re blind to many of your own privileges like male privilege, hetero privilege, able bodied privilege, and so on.
I agree to an extent but why do women do the most complaining when it comes to men, dating and relationships if they got it so good?

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing worse than an old square. They'll tell you shyt like "go get a good job at the post office, and you'll be set"

:what:

I used to love to argue with them. They be damn near ready to fight
You should get with Lisa even though she makes 10 bucks an hour at Wal-Mart and has kids by a dusty dude. She knows how to cook, clean, and goes to church every Sunday. :russ:

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Booooolll sheeeeett.

Them mods be simping for female posters on here.

And women damn well know what they are attracted to.

Nice guy = provider, settle down, marry type, attention-giver

Bad boy = casual sex, short term relationship, thrill, fun, satisfies emotional needs

At the end of the day pvzzy don't get wet off a man being nice unless you on that golddigger shyt and he buy you a kors bag :mjlol:

Ok you have it all figured out. So why are you out here still complaining?

Human interaction is a complex no one has all the answers.

Funny thing is, the women y’all complain about are the same women y’all always gravitate to. Funny how that works.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yeah. Never ever take dating advice from a woman. There may be exceptions, but 9.5 times out of 10, they'll have you out there looking stupid. Some of these much older traditional women, will look out for you though

Never listen to a woman on advice about dating, clothes, swag.
Women live in a warm call based environment, in America that was created by black men seeking equal rights and hide behind this and also equally forget this in regards to virtue based black men.
Alternatively,.....
Men are supposed to dwell in a cold call based realm.
So seeking advice from someone living a warm call based life especially from the opposite sex is a complete waste of time. One issue why America is in the shyts it i in. Is because it has embraced a matriarch based ideal to mask over everything for a boost to capitalism.

Which in turn has ruined any and everything and makes it so nuffin will ever be fixed. As human women passively will never solve conflict ever.
So none of these issues in our society will never move forward and ultimately nuffin will operate with any semblence of progress integrated in it as well.
All it will do is degrade in a cyclical sense.
with actual humanity hanging on by flimsy legal loopholes of bullshyt.

Art Barr

Last edited:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
You wasting words on this brehette. Its not her fault she doesn't understand why her fellow female species do the dumb shyt they do. Hell she might have done the same dumb shyt in the past and just wants to forget it. .

You notice its always that dusty street dude who encourages kids to stay in school or tells them to do something positive with their life. Thats because men don't want other men to fall in that trap.
Y'all gotta stop acting like women can't think for themselves. Most of them by a certain age know exactly what they like in a man as a result of experience.

Many will tell you that they like a man with a backbone, that puts his purpose before his women (not many gon say this), a man that won't tolerate bullshyt, disrespect.. won't tolerate to check a woman for her bs etc.

Now a lotta women out here want guys to be on that nice guy tip, but there are a good amount that don't have a problem telling guys what it is.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Ok you have it all figured out. So why are you out here still complaining?

Human interaction is a complex no one has all the answers.

Funny thing is, the women y’all complain about are the same women y’all always gravitate to. Funny how that works.
Who complaining? I'm merely having a discussion on a discussion board.

And what type of women do I gravitate towards? First of all, most western women are wholesome pretenders, which means they will pretend to be "good girls" that don't do X Y and Z like have sex on the first date, before being in a relationship etc. And a lotta men out here that don't know any better will fall for the okey doke.

If a woman plays games or hard to get, I lose interest quickly and just keep it moving. The type of women I gravitate towards are ones that are genuine, prepared for a positive relationship and open. This is why I preach people should take a break from dating after a break up, so they can heal and learn from the past relationship. Bringing in jadedness, bitterness and emotional baggage into the new people you meet will only end in disaster.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Y'all gotta stop acting like women can't think for themselves. Most of them by a certain age know exactly what they like in a man as a result of experience.

Many will tell you that they like a man with a backbone, that puts his purpose before his women (not many gon say this), a man that won't tolerate bullshyt, disrespect.. won't tolerate to check a woman for her bs etc.

Now a lotta women out here want guys to be on that nice guy tip, but there are a good amount that don't have a problem telling guys what it is.

Stop.

Women in general all are infected by cheater swag.
Simply because they are behind in the social spectrum in this era. As life in America is a closed air sheltered environment for most women in general in America post crack to post great recession.
Plus all life is occurring in the post divorce Gen era. Where Keynesian theories to build society are stripped away.
To keep the ten percent over the other ninety percent via lack of resources in every possible way. Where as time continues to turn they create and even larger prostestant meets slave based gap between themselves and the other ninety Percent as well.
Not to mention there is no culture, and no subcultures in america that exists, any longer in pop culture. So women have no outlet in the pop mainstream. which is now all burlesque house based in simple premise. Including being more sheltered because America destroyed a grassroots existence for children.
Plus erected the divorce Gen from applied knowledge from implementing global based Keynesian theories in the country.
just before the point of no return for the ten percent as a group as well.
that occurred in an open air environment.
So the past experiences that let children male and female socially relate in general from the institution of Keynesian theories.
to repair America after the great depression. Were all stripped away from media to tradition etc. All in favor of a split divorce meets welfare/trick baby based ruse. That currently melts away all social tranquility in general. Let alone the actual male/female dialectic in America.

Art Barr

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
:hhh:

Ain’t nothing alpha about this at all. If you want a bytch off the roster just tell her and keep it pushing. I can’t even type “acting like a s...” because that shyt is despicable. If you are able to lower yourself to the standards of a simp to avoid telling a bytch to kick rocks then you were never an alpha in the first place. You may be Chief Master Beta Sergeant around a bunch of Lance Betas and Beta First Class but definitely not an Alpha. But let’s keep it real...you have never done that bullshyt before, you was just dap fishing.

If you calling yourself alpha, you probably not. Using dichotomy like that is letting people know too

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Booooolll sheeeeett.

Them mods be simping for female posters on here.

And women damn well know what they are attracted to.

Nice guy = provider, settle down, marry type, attention-giver

Bad boy = casual sex, short term relationship, thrill, fun, satisfies emotional needs

At the end of the day pvzzy don't get wet off a man being nice unless you on that golddigger shyt and he buy you a kors bag :mjlol:

Erghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Wrong!

There's nothing in either two lists that say they gotta be mutually exclusive.

At the end of the day, people just want people who know their self and their worth.

No dude wants a doormat(unless he's got unhealthy views) and neither do women.

An adult who has to listen to a self help persona is already on the backfoot.

Ams, Tariq, etc....nikka what?!

And if you ARE on the backfoot, and do need the help, get it, but shut the fukk up about it.

Nikkas wanna complain about ish but nobody likes a whiner.
Do that ish for an hour, then make a plan and stick to it.
And if someone bytches about the plan, nod and continue with the direction YOU chose.

If you nikkas come across as petulant irl as you do online, the problems y'all got are self-explanatory.

Women aren't trying to play you...
Two genders socialized differently with different cues, signals and entrenched values(largely).

And i grimace everytime a nikka says alpha/beta.
White guys fall for that weak ish.

Not supposed to be us.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
They are avoiding this thread because you guys don’t want them here. I shared my perspective. Like any advice that is given there is an always an element of self interest it is up to you with you ability of deduction to see through what applies to you and what doesn’t.

I agree. But why be self serving against ur own son?? You got mom's giving their own flesh and blood real bad advice. That's just foul

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Erghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Wrong!

There's nothing in either two lists that say they gotta be mutually exclusive.

At the end of the day, people just want people who know their self and their worth.

No dude wants a doormat(unless he's got unhealthy views) and neither do women.

An adult who has to listen to a self help persona is already on the backfoot.

Ams, Tariq, etc....nikka what?!

And if you ARE on the backfoot, and do need the help, get it, but shut the fukk up about it.

Nikkas wanna complain about ish but nobody likes a whiner.
Do that ish for an hour, then make a plan and stick to it.
And if someone bytches about the plan, nod and continue with the direction YOU chose.

If you nikkas come across as petulant irl as you do online, the problems y'all got are self-explanatory.

Women aren't trying to play you...
Two genders socialized differently with different cues, signals and entrenched values(largely).

And i grimace everytime a nikka says alpha/beta.
White guys fall for that weak ish.

Not supposed to be us.
I got you but my sentiments still stand.

Too many women out here marrying the "beta" while cheating with the "alpha" on the side.