Women are programmed to never give men the advantage in the dating game

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Let a bytch tell it and all these alpha men/dating coaches/OG's/pimps are spreading lies about women and don't know what they're talking about but yet these are the men that they're all sleeping with :aicmon:

:russ::deadmanny:

Breh, dont be mad at women tho... You gon scare the p*ssy away

The game is always the same.

100 years ago, it was the same shyt.

In 100 years, our grand sons gonna be using the same game.....

shyt dont stop

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
It's not about giving an advantage because in any interpersonal dynamic no one person/group will give an advantage because idealistically you're getting a fair exchange.

Women are programmed to take advantage of men.

Why not give an advantage to someone you have no interest in being sexual with? I'm saying you got Mom's out here that know the game but won't even teach it to their own sons. Sisters, cousins....

I lived with 2 older female cousins of mine and day by day they made it their mission to feed me some simp/beta bullshyt. Every time they saw me on some alpha shyt and focusing on my purpose and not cuffing these hoes they would try to tell me I got "attachment issues" and that I need to bring a girl over to meet them and do all types of shyt to validate a bytch I was currently screwing. It blew my mind cuz at the same time the men they were messing with were being just like me.

It's just the hypocrisy and lack of logic that's just wild to me. Imagine being a father or a big brother and you're actively trying to turn your daughter or sister into a thot. Knowing you don't respect thots. Knowing that she's gonna end up being miserable, used and abused in life. No man wants that for a female close to him so why would a woman want something so disadvantaging for men? Women are type evil in that sense.

Last edited:

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
shyt like this is why I think I’m going out the game for good.

Dating is just a lot of work. If you weren’t running and gunning as a youngin, shyt is an uphill battle. Then there’s all these battle of the sexes mind games, “competition” against each other..

Yeah, think I’m officially single for life.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Women are programmed to take advantage of men.

I feel like men are programmed to sacrifice & give.... So naturally, women benefit. Women arent really expected to go grind and build something and be the head of a household

Eventually as a man - youre gonna become the head of the household and everyone gonna be depending on you (when your father dies or when you get married)

So naturally - all the women around you will benefit.

This how it's always been :yeshrug:

Women aren't really providers... All they really gotta do is keep us fed and keep our dikks wet while we conquer the world... This system ran smoothly until bytches started trapping men with babies and taking them to the cleaners in divorce court

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I feel like men are programmed to sacrifice & give.... So naturally, women benefit. Women arent really expected to go grind and build something and be the head of a household

Eventually as a man - youre gonna become the head of the household and everyone gonna be depending on you (when your father dies or when you get married)

So naturally - all the women around you will benefit.

This how it's always been :yeshrug:

Women aren't really providers... All they really gotta do is keep us fed and keep our dikks wet while we conquer the world... This system ran smoothly until bytches started trapping men with babies and taking them to the cleaners in divorce court

Now that i think about it breh.... I think a lot of the bullshyt happening now has to do with overcrowding. I promise I'm not high lol. Think about it...

There were never supposed to be this many people on Earth. The industrial revolution made it so that even the poorest people could reproduce, rather than just dying off which would've ended up happening. Tyrone who lives in the projects who has no opportunities or ambition can sit around and make 5 babies with 5 different women when really he would've died off if not for projects which are designated for people in poverty. Overcrowding means it's much harder to be an alpha and that the standard of alpha has gotten higher and higher. You either a big fish in a small pond or a small fish in a big pond. Most are the latter.

If you work at a job and it's only 10 males and 40 females, you gonna eat even if you're not alpha. But if it's 40 males and 40 females now that standard changes and you gotta step your game up amongst the rest. It's a challenge that ends up being overwhelming over time because naturally we shouldn't have had to go through all that.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I only act like a simp when I need an easy way of letting a girl down I dont want.

Shyt dries that p*ssy up so fast and it works. And it doesnt make you look like a bad guy.

Like when you're trying on purpose to get a girl to break up with you and you just act like a pushover to turn her off on purpose

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
We see this especially with women here on thecoli. They're ALWAYS absent in threads that discuss female nature. And when one or two of them do pop up they act as if we're just making all this shyt up. Like we're some lames that are broken or mentally disturbed or some shyt. Let a bytch tell it and all these alpha men/dating coaches/OG's/pimps are spreading lies about women and don't know what they're talking about but yet these are the men that they're all sleeping with :aicmon:

"Who hurt u" :queen:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Tyrone who lives in the projects who has no opportunities or ambition can sit around and make 5 babies with 5 different women when really he would've died off if not for projects which are designated for people in poverty.

Don't get caught up on money or ambition... shyt is deeper than that.

Honestly, all you need is a handsome face and some good conversation & most women will give it up :mjlol:

But the true reason its hard to be 'Alpha' is because society will label you Toxic Masculine.

If 10 men are in a room.... 1-2 will be Alpha and 8-9 aren't.

Alphas are outnumbered and lowkey demonized in society. The standard is low because simping is the standard.

You could blame media.... Maybe single motherhood.... Idk..... But the standard of men has decreased.... nikkas soft now.

Alpha used to be the standard back in the day.

The lame nikkas from back in the day would probably be alphas in 2018:mjlol:

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
:russ: i love this thread cuz my mom used to say the same shyt. shyt fukked me up a few times with women.

What a crazy is my dad was a light skin nikka with a perfectly shaped Dr J fro and a famous Hooper in our city. Nikka told me years later how he fukked like 100 bytches before he got with my mom's

This nikka was THERE when my mom was feeding me that simpin bullshyt, probably had this face the whole time :skip:

Probably worked out for the best, was lame enough not to get any of those hoes pregnant in high school :pachaha: