Women are programmed to never give men the advantage in the dating game

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all gotta stop acting like women can't think for themselves. Most of them by a certain age know exactly what they like in a man as a result of experience.

Many will tell you that they like a man with a backbone, that puts his purpose before his women (not many gon say this), a man that won't tolerate bullshyt, disrespect.. won't tolerate to check a woman for her bs etc.

Now a lotta women out here want guys to be on that nice guy tip, but there are a good amount that don't have a problem telling guys what it is.
I agree with breh but its not in women's nature to accept accountability, so getting them to admit to fukking up is a waste of time.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
If a close female friend or someone in my family asks me if most guys cheat, I'm not gonna lie to her and feed her some fairytale bullshyt she wanna hear. I'ma give her the dead honest truth because I care about her and am looking out for her best interest. If this was a girl I'm trying to fukk it'd be different. But since I'm not trying to fukk anyone on the coli I'ma be honest as fukk. But most women can't even be honest online let alone real life.

They only need a handful of men to share in their youth. And a very large pool of lames to be around to increase odds of settling down. They aren't gonna help guys wise up and shrink that pool. That's why even online they lie or duck threads

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Erghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Wrong!

There's nothing in either two lists that say they gotta be mutually exclusive.

At the end of the day, people just want people who know their self and their worth.

No dude wants a doormat(unless he's got unhealthy views) and neither do women.

An adult who has to listen to a self help persona is already on the backfoot.

Ams, Tariq, etc....nikka what?!

And if you ARE on the backfoot, and do need the help, get it, but shut the fukk up about it.

Nikkas wanna complain about ish but nobody likes a whiner.
Do that ish for an hour, then make a plan and stick to it.
And if someone bytches about the plan, nod and continue with the direction YOU chose.

If you nikkas come across as petulant irl as you do online, the problems y'all got are self-explanatory.

Women aren't trying to play you...
Two genders socialized differently with different cues, signals and entrenched values(largely).

And i grimace everytime a nikka says alpha/beta.
White guys fall for that weak ish.

Not supposed to be us.
:rudy: you sound naive. some women will try to play you. you are put in a category the moment you interact with a woman.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I agree with breh but its not in women's nature to accept accountability, so getting them to admit to fukking up is a waste of time.

This.

Our society forgives and has an out for any escape for a woman. So accountability for women in America does not exist in the general social and interpersonal realm women live in.
Which is why you need to be thorough in America as a black male. As you have no outlet for advice in your general realm of life. As you are in general raised in a matriarch based realm.
that will never be accountable.
Plus has created laws.
Crafted by the beta male of the entire world white men.
that in so many words.
allow a woman to move infallibly above the law.
when anything present and revolving around and from copulation is present.

Art Barr

Last edited:
Daps
@ItsGhost y’all don’t want women posters in this thread. All it takes is someone to counter what you are saying and you guys will be ready to have the mods on their back. So why would anyone come in here. Just speak among yourselves and leave the minority out of it cause y’all just want a sausage fest. You aren’t interested in seeing other perspectives.

Women and men are different and see things differently because they operate differently. They can only give you advice according to the perspective that they share in this world. The same way men will give advice to women according to their perspective and the space that they share in this world. Some advice from either sexes is always going to be self serving. No one advocates against their self interest (unless they are dumb). It’s for the benefit of men to want women to remain chaste but to believe that men are incapable of it. Likewise, it is in women best interest to advocate for men to be a gentleman at all times. Smart people see through the BS and only give what they get in return.

It really sucks if you, as a woman, don't feel like your perspective is valued cause these conversations are a lot more fruitful when both genders chime in. We'll probably not agree on everything, but it's interesting to hear different perspectives nonetheless.

I'm doing quite well for myself now in my mid-twenties, but I sometimes look at my mom like "damn you couldn't have told some of this shyt earlier" lol. I think a lot of us are just genuinely curious as to why the women closest to us don't really look out for us in that way. From my experience, women only keep it real with you when they can tell from your actions that you already know what's up.

"Just show the girl that you're a really nice guy", okay thanks for the advice mom :deadmanny:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Art Barr always be going on about some other shyt :mjlol:

Ok you have it all figured out. So why are you out here still complaining?

Human interaction is a complex no one has all the answers.

Funny thing is, the women y’all complain about are the same women y’all always gravitate to. Funny how that works.

Because it's the majority of women and they're the ones who put out the most. We not talking about marriage material women which are like 4% of the population

Last edited:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It really sucks if you, as a woman, don't feel like your perspective is valued cause these conversations are a lot more fruitful when both genders chime in. We'll probably not agree on everything, but it's interesting to hear different perspectives nonetheless.

I'm doing quite well for myself now in my mid-twenties, but I sometimes look at my mom like "damn you couldn't have told some of this shyt earlier" lol. I think a lot of us are just genuinely curious as to why the women closest to us don't really look out for us in that way. From my experience, women only keep it real with you when they can tell from your actions that you already know what's up.

"Just show the girl that you're a really nice guy", okay thanks for the advice mom :deadmanny:
Women don't want to be seen as the bad guy, so that's why they tell you to be a gentlemen. It might be horseshyt but in their mind they're telling you the right thing. I don't think they hold back on info to be malicious.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Lol @ taking relationship advice from women. Most will give u shyt advice on purpose, I’ve seen them give each other horrible advice.

I dont bother giving them advice either cuz they start name calling and dont listen.

Them old simps are 10x worse than the women though. Cringeworthy

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
im so glad my pops was in the house. most of my close friends grew up without their dad and it shows how in how they interact with women as grown men.

real shyt...my dad would literally tell me and my older brothers that "just understand that these bytches aint shyt" right in front of my moms. pops was insane with it. :pachaha: mom just had to sit there like :rudy:

pops was a rare breed. he would lace me with game at 7 years old, knowing i wouldnt understand it until i was older. :mjcry:

we got so many gems from him its ridiculous. and its why me and my brothers have never been straight up taken out the game or railroaded by these broads.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol @ taking relationship advice from women. Most will give u shyt advice on purpose, I’ve seen them give each other horrible advice.

I dont bother giving them advice either cuz they start name calling and dont listen.

Them old simps are 10x worse than the women though. Cringeworthy

Man I'm telling you. I almost got into blows with my own brother about some simp advice he gave me. The most stubborn dudes in the game, and they wonder why they always fall for the okie doke.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
but I sometimes look at my mom like "damn you couldn't have told some of this shyt earlier" lol. I think a lot of us are just genuinely curious as to why the women closest to us don't really look out for us in that way. From my experience, women only keep it real with you when they can tell from your actions that you already know what's up.

They aren't trying to help men out the trap society set for them. Moms care more about this feminist system then even their own sons. And they become honest once u know the deal cuz there's no harm in it.

Men seriously underestimate how religiously devoted women are to this feminist system. Ciara is their goal. Mess with and have babies by Dusty losers then some rich simp marries and takes care of u. That's the game plan for alot of women from day 1 so why would they help u get wise to it?

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe

Man I'm telling you. I almost got into blows with my own brother about some simp advice he gave me. The most stubborn dudes in the game, and they wonder why they always fall for the okie doke.
I just tell them cats idc about their advice or ignore em.

Have literally seen these types eat their words.