Women are programmed to never give men the advantage in the dating game

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Bullshyt. By the time the average girl finishes high school or college they been ran thru enough to understand what works and what doesn't. Women are very good at playing dumb. That alone should be its own thread. Women be in school manipulating nikkas all the time. You can't manipulate someone if you don't know wtf you're doing. A girl will date all the drug dealers and thugs and sit around telling you that "women want a guy that really cares for her and does nice things for her" when the nicest thing that nikka ever does for her is respond to her text within 5 minutes once in a blue moon. Women are not dumb. Dumb people can't manipulate a whole group of logical creatures to take care of them.

What does that have to do with what I said? Some women become wiser as they age and they understand the game from both sides just as some men do. What you’re describing is how SOME women do not understand what drives them psychologically and it’s probably because as you stated “they are fresh out of high school”. Some women are driven by the excitement of the bad boy while society tells them they need to be with a good man hence why they say one thing but their actions are different. The dumb bytch dating the thug gets what she deserves but that ain’t all women and all men don’t fall for or chase those bytches either. I see them all they time and I don’t like them and they don’t like me...I let them do them. The average person is stupid and so I let them sleep in the beds they make...

They are avoiding this thread because you guys don’t want them here. I shared my perspective. Like any advice that is given there is an always an element of self interest it is up to you with you ability of deduction to see through what applies to you and what doesn’t.

Who is “you guys”. I’ve actually defended women in this thread.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Part of the reason for this is that women want a real alpha. They don't want a pretend alpha who learned some strategies online. Thats why they test us, and that's why they really hate when men watch dating coaches like AMS or some Mack lessons type stuff.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah. Never ever take dating advice from a woman. There may be exceptions, but 9.5 times out of 10, they'll have you out there looking stupid. Some of these much older traditional women, will look out for you though
I remember this young lady I worked with used to give me this square advice. Bless her heart because she honestly trying to help. This chick would always hook up with the dustiest dudes this side of Tarrant County.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Beta is a lifestyle, no one is doomed to it there is no one characteristic that defines if.

No offense but you sound like you’re 22/23. Like last year you was rocking with Corey Wayne and now you on to AMS cuz it’s the “in” thing.

First off I'm 28. Secondly...alpha and beta are simply a mentality. Just cuz a guy is built like The Rock and walks around beating his chest doesn't make him alpha.

Best way to put it... Beta males look at females like the prize / Alpha males look at themselves as the prize. But when I say there's a beta male inside all of us, there will always be a certain female that's physically you're type that you may slip up and view her as the prize because you want her so bad. That's when that little beta male start making his way out of you if you allow him to. But believe what you want. There's always gonna be guys that think they're absolutely invincible and hardcore to the fullest and are the truest thoroughbred of men and have no weaknesses or vulnerabilities. I got no time to deal with ego monsters :comeon:

Last edited:

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
Women are not programmed to not help you in the game, it's just that they don’t understand the game the same way you do and that’s due to privilege. Since Men are hunters we have to deal with all sorts of shenanigans such as: mixed signals, low interest level, rejection, gives number never answer, friend zone and etc; let’s label all of the above “disenfranchisement”. Seeing that women are not hunters in modern US dating culture they are never disenfranchised. They do not even perceive the issues that we have as Men because disenfranchisement does not exist in THEIR reality and there lies their privilege.

Expecting a woman to understand this privilege and then communicate strategies to subvert it is like expecting the average White person to understand White privilege and then be able to communicate said privilege to a Black person to help them get ahead. This is very rare in society because it takes an exceptional person to step outside of their own reality to see someone else’s point of view. So to sum it up, Women are not trying to hide the game or make you suffer...they just kick the game to you based on their privileged reality. Their perspective is so jarring to us as Men because it does not take into account any of OUR realities.

This thread is doing something that the White establishment does to Black people all day every day. It takes something all humans suffer from and attributes it to a particular subset of humanity to shyt on em. Humans historically have been blind to their privileges, I’m sure you’re blind to many of your own privileges like male privilege, hetero privilege, able bodied privilege, and so on.

Mothfukking rep breh!

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I only act like a simp when I need an easy way of letting a girl down I dont want.

Shyt dries that p*ssy up so fast and it works. And it doesnt make you look like a bad guy.

Like when you're trying on purpose to get a girl to break up with you and you just act like a pushover to turn her off on purpose
:dead:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
ItsGhost y’all don’t want women posters in this thread. All it takes is someone to counter what you are saying and you guys will be ready to have the mods on their back. So why would anyone come in here. Just speak among yourselves and leave the minority out of it cause y’all just want a sausage fest. You aren’t interested in seeing other perspectives.

All I would appreciate is some admission. Because most of what's being said in here is true. Women say one thing then do another. She says she wants a god fearing intelligent gentleman but got Future and all these trap nikkas on speed dial. Sure as y'all always say "not all women are like that :thumbsdown:" but it's the fukking overwhelming majority of them. And even if you yourself aren't a hoe, I'm sure you know some hoes. I'm sure you got some old friends or current ones that are hoes. I'm sure you know some hoe females that a lot of this shyt can apply to. So why try and debunk what's being said when you know it's in fact true?

That's like if you made a thread saying all men cheat, and we go in there saying "well I don't cheat and never will" knowing damn well most men do what the fukk they want. I'm not gonna be telling you how wrong you are when I know there's some truth to what you're saying. If a close female friend or someone in my family asks me if most guys cheat, I'm not gonna lie to her and feed her some fairytale bullshyt she wanna hear. I'ma give her the dead honest truth because I care about her and am looking out for her best interest. If this was a girl I'm trying to fukk it'd be different. But since I'm not trying to fukk anyone on the coli I'ma be honest as fukk. But most women can't even be honest online let alone real life.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
You know how much love I got from my mom and sis when I used to listen to them complain about their problems and just talk about bullshyt? A WHOLE LOT!

Now that I don't wanna hear that shyt, I don't get as much love from them :mjlol:

Women can go be chatty patty with each other.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
@ItsGhost y’all don’t want women posters in this thread. All it takes is someone to counter what you are saying and you guys will be ready to have the mods on their back. So why would anyone come in here. Just speak among yourselves and leave the minority out of it cause y’all just want a sausage fest. You aren’t interested in seeing other perspectives.

Women and men are different and see things differently because they operate differently. They can only give you advice according to the perspective that they share in this world. The same way men will give advice to women according to their perspective and the space that they share in this world. Some advice from either sexes is always going to be self serving. No one advocates against their self interest (unless they are dumb). It’s for the benefit of men to want women to remain chaste but to believe that men are incapable of it. Likewise, it is in women best interest to advocate for men to be a gentleman at all times. Smart people see through the BS and only give what they get in return.
Booooolll sheeeeett.

Them mods be simping for female posters on here.

And women damn well know what they are attracted to.

Nice guy = provider, settle down, marry type, attention-giver

Bad boy = casual sex, short term relationship, thrill, fun, satisfies emotional needs

At the end of the day pvzzy don't get wet off a man being nice unless you on that golddigger shyt and he buy you a kors bag :mjlol:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
To be honest. I have got some bad simp advice from older males. Out of respect I would nod and say ok.

In the back of my mind I would :russ:

Nothing worse than an old square. They'll tell you shyt like "go get a good job at the post office, and you'll be set"

:what:

I used to love to argue with them. They be damn near ready to fight

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Part of the reason for this is that women want a real alpha. They don't want a pretend alpha who learned some strategies online. Thats why they test us, and that's why they really hate when men watch dating coaches like AMS or some Mack lessons type stuff.
There really isn't much difference between a fake or real alpha just by knowing women and what they respond to.

The thing is whether you truly give a fukk or not.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All I would appreciate is some admission. Because most of what's being said in here is true. Women say one thing then do another. She says she wants a god fearing intelligent gentleman but got Future and all these trap nikkas on speed dial. Sure as y'all always say "not all women are like that :thumbsdown:" but it's the fukking overwhelming majority of them. And even if you yourself aren't a hoe, I'm sure you know some hoes. I'm sure you got some old friends or current ones that are hoes. I'm sure you know some hoe females that a lot of this shyt can apply to. So why try and debunk what's being said when you know it's in fact true? That's like if you made a thread saying all men cheat, and we go in there saying "well I don't cheat and never will" knowing damn well most men do what the fukk they want. I'm not gonna be telling you how wrong you are when I know there's some if not most truth to what you're saying.
You wasting words on this brehette. Its not her fault she doesn't understand why her fellow female species do the dumb shyt they do. Hell she might have done the same dumb shyt in the past and just wants to forget it. .

You notice its always that dusty street dude who encourages kids to stay in school or tells them to do something positive with their life. Thats because men don't want other men to fall in that trap.