Women 28-early 30's

Gates

Rookie
Daps
PreeeeEEEEEEEeeach

I always had this romanticized view of women around that age (more like 30 + actually). I'm 22 and I've recently been dealing with some of them. I thought they would be smart enough to understand that there is no way a guy my age would settle, but mature enough to enjoy casual sex without being annoying. Needless to say, the emotional neediness was unlike anything I've ever seen, and it totally overshadowed the fact that I really liked them (more personality and confidence than younger girls)

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Yes because there is an unwritten rule when dealing with women

Dont treat her better than what she demanded from the last guy

If he was good enough to milk you for a decade

I would be a fool to wife you after six months

You dont truly value marriage
It wasnt important then

Stop trying to make it the end all be all now

Make it important from the time you turn 18
And you will improve your marriage rate

61203201.gif

freetroit

Banned
Daps
So because she was stupid at 21 to deal with someone for 9 year, while avoiding a baby being on her. She should live her life as a FWB to any nikka that is thirsty? So all yall nikkas had it together at 21 and if she had dated you, you would have made her your wife in her early 20s? Funny shyt.

Nope im advocating younger women date older more established men

Her young femininity and youthful energy can get her more favorable results if she demanded marriage from older men

Stop saying its creepy for a 21 year old woman to date a 32 year old man because he will be more willing to wife her

I promise this would increase the marriage rate

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Thats true but some of you nikkas in here acting like she sold her p*ssy, or thoted it up for 9 years when she was only in one relationship. Honestly it proves that she takes relationships serious and that she would be marriage material. But am I trying to wife her? no. But if I like a girl and she was only in one relationship and was near 30, I wouldn't mark that as a negative.
oh na not at all. if you been in one relationship for your entire 20s that's very little mileage. she probably is all those things you said, but I think the issue was just how quickly she pressed dude about it. but in her case with what she experienced in her past, it makes sense why she would do it

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope im advocating younger women date older more established men

Her young femininity and youthful energy can get her more favorable results if she demanded marriage from older men

Stop saying its creepy for a 21 year old woman to date a 32 year old man because he will be more willing to wife her

I promise this would increase the marriage rate

Why should women have to date men who they arent feeling, just because you said so?

I didn't say its creepy for a 21 year old to date a 32 year old but do I expect all 21 year olds to date 30 year olds, no. Why do women have to date only older because you decided it set right in your personal sense of justice?

When Anna Nicole did it, everyone said she was a gold digger. :sas2:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
oh na not at all. if you been in one relationship for your entire 20s that's very little mileage. she probably is all those things you said, but I think the issue was just how quickly she pressed dude about it.
I agree, she shouldn't have pressed dude about it. But if she said she is dating with the goal of marriage in mind and not fukking before she knows where his mind is at, I can't blame her.

freetroit

Banned
Daps

Thats how dudes become suckers

If all she dated was a$$holes and players she is going to devour the unassuming nice guy who tries to give her better than what she previously demanded

Then when she destroys this mans soul you women will say he should have chose better

freetroit

Banned
Daps
Why should women have to date men who they arent feeling, just because you said so?

I didn't say its creepy for a 21 year old to date a 32 year old but do I expect all 21 year olds to date 30 year olds, no. Why do women have to date only older because you decided it set right in your personal sense of justice?

Because you all mock the idra of a younger guy being pressured into marriage

And i agree

But you also know a young woman has more power over men to get them to do what she wants

You also know one day you will be thirsty for marriage

Therefore a young womans target should be men in their late twentys to mid thirties

If you want to pressure someone for marriage

These men would be more easier to force marriage on

They will be thinking more mature at that age

And that sweet young p*ssy and mind will be able to sway these men into marriage easier

Colicat

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Some men love to say this, but ask them if they wanted to marry at 18 and they say something about how 18 year old women need to date 28 year olds. :lolbron: Then they turn around and wonder why women file for divorce more than men do. :dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

It doesn't make any logical sense... I guess I am just perplexed because like many in this thread, I have experienced this... I was with a guy at 21 for five years... who promised up and down that once he got his career going, that we would then get married...

:dead:

At 26 he had a baby with an illegal immigrant :aicmon:... moved her into his place because she was staying on an air bed in the basement with two other cousins in some smuggler's house :rudy:

Here I was starting over at 28 (took me a year and a half before I even thought of dating again)... but because of that the next dude should have treated me the same if not worse? :wtf::mindblown::rudy::camby:

freetroit

Banned
Daps
It doesn't make any logical sense... I guess I am just perplexed because like many in this thread, I have experienced this... I was with a guy at 21 for five years... who promised up and down that once he got his career going, that we would then get married...

:dead:

At 26 he had a baby with an illegal immigrant :aicmon:... moved her into his place because she was staying on an air bed in the basement with two other cousins in some smuggler's house :rudy:

Here I was starting over at 28 (took me a year and a half before I even thought of dating again)... but because of that the next dude should have treated me the same if not worse? :wtf::mindblown::rudy::camby:

I keep saying stop trying this tactic on guys your age

Guys in there early twenties aint getting married breh

You should advocate women to date more established older men and then try to force them into marriage

This is my advice to young women who will become older and more desperate for marriage but their bargaining power decreases as they get older

Colicat

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Thats how dudes become suckers

If all she dated was a$$holes and players she is going to devour the unassuming nice guy who tries to give her better than what she previously demanded

Then when she destroys this mans soul you women will say he should have chose better

Where are you getting this from? You are sipping way too much @Emperor_ReinScarf s koolaid...

get it together breh

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
well how dare she learn from her mistakes and raise her standards...:heh:

Mr. I want to use your ass too :rudy:....

Y'all dudes act like OP didn't say that the chick gave him that response after he told her he was taking things slow...
Do you know how many of y'all say y'all want to take the relationship slow but are quick to want to take you to the bed? :beli::dahell:...

she recognized that this dude was half stepping :martin: and told him her expectations... if you don't meet or like her expectations then move on :wtb:

Edit: ... it's not mutual when one's expectations after 5 years is a reevaluation of the situation and the other's is marriage.... and don't act like dudes don't lie just to keep fukking

Her wasting 5 years was her fault, she was still talking to dude up until I met her.... had I not come along she still would have been in the booty call role for another 2 or 3 years at least, not even a dating title. After 5 years and NO dinner dates or outings, that says a lot... dudes don't even have to lie in this day and age.

It's not men's fault chicks out here falling in love with nikkas faster cause they're aging. Lol

OP should do as I do say " i like you but I'm not a psychic, I can see myself being with you but i don't how soon or how far down the line, but I respect your feelings " lol sounds good!

I can't speak for all guys but the chicks I have sex with are those I would definitely marry under the right circumstances, finances, TIMING. So dating me isn't a waste of time, cause during that time I'm giving just as much as the other person, just without all that marriage talk n stuff.