Women 28-early 30's

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have no problem getting my dikk wet, so I wasn't trying to use her for sex. Don't get me wrong, I wanted to fukk, but I was genuinely interested in getting to know her more. Like I said earlier, she's smart, woke, ambitious, and attractive. Then she went crazy on me.

If I wanted to, I could have lied to her and got in them guts by this weekend. But some people in this thread are still acting like I was the one tripping. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. :aicmon:
So you never asked her for p*ssy, she just out of nowhere demands marriage?

freetroit

Banned
Daps
Why? At 21 I was not interested in some old fart... I shared a cultural, situational, and generational bond with my ex.... What would I have to talk about with a man who probably witnessed the day disco died?.:childplease: I was in grad school and starting a new career trying to climb the ladder... I had nothing to offer someone established... I was still growing into myself...

Dont knock it till you try it:shaq:
Maybe the older guy wants something from you besides your career

Maybe a wife and a family perhaps

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
So you never asked her for p*ssy, she just out of nowhere demands marriage?

We kicked it the night before and swapped spit. The next morning she demanded to know if I was going to take her seriously or not.

How can I know that after a week? So I told her I wanted to take it slow, and she got to tripping.

On to the next one.

Last edited:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No the divorce rate is high because people lack priorities and are addicted to "feeling good". #GPB

The divorce rate is high because people are not valued, they are seen as disposable and replaceable. The divorce rate is high because the American dating culture encourages that. You practice for divorce when you adopt the dating mentality that most people currently have.

By setting your standards up front, you are not saying you will marry that particular person. You might not. What you are saying is that you have a purpose behind your actions. You are not using the person emotionally just to fill time while you shuffle through your roster of other people. You are engaging with this person with the intentions of evaluating them as a marriage prospect. That cannot be done with someone who views you as just as option in between other people.

If the person is not on the same page then :camby: because it would only be a waste of time. It a man sees that as pressure, then he can go play with someone else...no time wasted, no feelings hurt when you state it upfront.
th woman in the OP wasn't doing that tho:what:

It's a big difference between trying to find out if someone is pro/anti marriage hell even marriage material. She straight told him if you don't plan on marrying me within this time we don't need to speak.:martin:

That's like me meeting you & saying if you don't plan to suck my dikk ain't no use on talking:skip:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
my boy ran into this same issue. he just turned 38 (no kids and what not) and this broad he was dating was a PA (physician's assistant) and around 31 I believe. she makes good money, but she was really pressing him about the relationship (which he was fine with), but she wanted a lavish house and all kinda other stuff. they both got money, but he doesn't like all that extravagance. and then on top of that, he tossed her in the :bushess: cuz she wouldn't fukk in like a month, yet she all about sucking his dikk whenever. he said it was retarded cuz its not like she was a virgin or something.

once women hit a certain age, it seems like they want some kinda GUARUNTEE that if they give you the p*ssy, that there will be a relationship that's headed for marriage and kids, and how can anyone guaruntee those things will happen early in the relationship???

btw, both of them are white, so we can't even blame it on black women. this behavior is transcending the racial lines.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well she damn sure isn't gonna let that happen again. She's all fukked up.:dame:
i'd give her a bit more leeway than usual in this situation, at least if i thought she was a good person. if she came out of a 9 year relationship that ended in tears she is a) not really used to dating anymore and b) probably still suffering from the psychological aftereffects of the breakup. so if you could see this going somewhere, disregarding her asking the "where is this going" question way too soon, then i'd try to talk it out. explain to her that both of you need to get to know each other better before you have this type of conversation and that also for her it is better to take her time to heal from her breakup and get over her previous relationship, instead of jumping into a serious new committment straight away. tell her that if you two are going to build a future together, than you need a solid foundation for your relationship, and that foundation can't be build in a matter of weeks.

i'd also try and find out more about her previous relationship. if she has been in a stable 9 year relationship, she's probably not the crazy type, and she's only acting weird now because she wasted her youth and 9 years of her life on the wrong guy. but if it was an on and off type of thing, i would be cautious.

N711oir

All Star
Daps
With the blatant attack on African American males/ either the aggressive mass incarceration/ government/ Proliferation of drugs in our communities/ then if you make it out with out being shyt by cops or one of your own because of the great lack of appropriate housing for the community ( gentrification ) lastly you got the Emasculation of our men via music media and other platforms what's left after that are we the chosen few :shaq::russ: it's sad but:yeshrug:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We kicked it the night before and swapped spit. The next morning she demanded to know if I was going to take her seriously or not.

How can I know that after a week? So I told her I wanted to take it slow, and she got to tripping.

On to the next one.
Well I'm glad you moved on, but I didn't see anything wrong with her asking if you were serious minded. That's not asking for marriage after one week.

Daps
More like.. if you 28-30.. and you're such a good catch.. why you ain't wifed up yet :mjpls:

typical female logic I too am a great catch and 30 - awesone job, nice crib, nice car, & not wifed up ON PURPOSE-because im having fun RUNNING THRU THESE bytchES LOL

also when i meet a special woman she will be a longtime girlfriend i will never marry that is a trap and just early retirmeent for you thots...

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
Women crazy like that tho. They hear that clock ticking and expect commitments and you to be the one in a short ass time.A girl told me if you can't see me being your wife after 6 months there is no point in being with you. LOL, thats half the problem women wan't to expedite the love process because they feel incomplete if not married and with kids by 30. So they rather force something that isn't there to achieve that. I know we all got our wants in life but you hurting your self more than helping with that approach.

This

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I honestly prefer when a woman is upfront about what they want. :yeshrug:

But then again, I'm moving out of the smash and dash phase of my life so I guess I want something serious too. I'm not spending significant time with a woman who I just wanna fukk. 1am txt or keep it moving. :myman:

PeridotPuss

Supporter
Daps
typical female logic I too am a great catch and 30 - awesone job, nice crib, nice car, & not wifed up ON PURPOSE-because im having fun RUNNING THRU THESE bytchES LOL

also when i meet a special woman she will be a longtime girlfriend i will never marry that is a trap and just early retirmeent for you thots...

I am the female version of this.

PeridotPuss

Supporter
Daps
The issue is A LOT of women feel desperate to marry, in part due to insecurity about their futures and in part due to what is indicated in this thread....that she will be socially and sexually worthless to men after the age of 30. With almost 50 years of life left to live....

THIS is why women CANNOT build their lives or relationships around the idea someone or anyone wants to marry them. It's an Automatic L.

I live life assuming I will never marry and no nikka wants to marry me. nikkas often lose their minds over me.

It isn't about GENDER. it's about ENERGY and balance. Whoever holds LESS of the liking energy maintains MOST of the relationship power and can thus dictate the timing and terms of the relationship.

I don't trust in a man in my driving seat. I make all decisions for my life.