Women 28-early 30's

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
As much as one week sounds crazy, maybe she did it because OP was coming off as if he wanted to hit after knowing her for one day. She must have told him this shyt to make he want to bush her so that she could focus on talking to someone who is serious about building and less interested in fukk buddies.

I honestly can't be mad at a 30 year old who held off kids before marriage because there are so many women who had kids in their teens and early 20s without getting a ring and their kids are living on government assistance and child support.

Naw breh, they don't reason well. Alot of women want good sex before anything. Relationship is not even that important until they meet the guy they like.

women meet an attractive man, go on a couple dates, have sex, like the sex with that attractive man, think about good sex with an attractive man leading to a relationship, and get mad when it doesn't work that way.

I GUARANTEE if a dude was ugly with a lil dikk alot of these females wouldn't feel like their time is wasted, shyt they'd rather be single with a fukk buddy.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
I'm in a situation like this right now, the chick I'm dating had friends with benefits with some nikka for like 5 years. Never once asked this dude for a date, or to meet her family, she gets with me and now she acts like dates are expected and me meeting her family is a must. I like her, but shyt I can't ignore that she fukkED up big time by wasting her OWN time. Because sex is a mutual thing, no one can be used for sex or time.

shyt its a minimum of a years before I propose to a chick and that means like 4 or 5.

I went through the same thing too.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw breh, they don't reason well. Alot of women want good sex before anything. Relationship is not even that important until they meet the guy they like.

women meet an attractive man, go on a couple dates, have sex, like the sex with that attractive man, think about good sex with an attractive man leading to a relationship, and get mad when it doesn't work that way.

I GUARANTEE if a dude was ugly with a lil dikk alot of these females wouldn't feel like their time is wasted, shyt they'd rather be single with a fukk buddy.
We are talking about a 30 year old women with 4 years left to have kids before they come out with a disability. Not every woman, breh. Read the OP, it's clear this nikka is mad because he didn't get any p*ssy, a hot meal, and a chick that won't play wife until he decides years later that she might be girlfriend material.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
We are talking about a 30 year old women with 4 years left to have kids before they come out with a disability. Not every woman, breh. Read the OP, it's clear this nikka is mad because he didn't get any p*ssy, a hot meal, and a chick that won't play wife until he decides years later that she might be girlfriend material.

Man sex is a mutual thing, even if OP didn't want to smash, I guarantee the chick would initiate it anyway. Alot of women can't be around a dude like without wanting smash. Hot meal is the same thing as dinner dates and ordering takeout if the nikka is paying, that's equal IMO.

Being wifey material Is the same as being husband material. Alot of women want the benefits of a wife without being told what to do, sharing her finances aswell that

When it comes to children with disabilities, having one with them is a toss up.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'm in this age range but I've been married since my early 20s. I guess my husband got me when I was in my prime. I guess us late 20's ladies are :flabbynsick: and should take what we are given.:troll:

Women don't hunt or make a move.
So, everyone a female gets with in general.
is take what you are given territory.

Your sarcasm backfired,....smarty pants

Art Barr

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women should be more upfront about what they want. Nobody has time and emotions to waste. If you feel pressured by that, then you aren't the one for her. Don't waste her time.

There are men looking for wives, if you aren't one of them them then :camby:

She messed up by even entertaining you in the first place before having this discussion. That should have been said from jump.
And this is why the divorce rate is high. People getting married just cuz. Marriage should be something that takes time not rushed.

Now if you are saying she should have asked his OPINION on marriage I fully agree. But pressuring someone to look into marrying you is:scust:

It's gonna be that one nikka who is so amazed by the p*ssy he gonna give in. A few years down the line when he finally is tired of the p*ssy & is NOT compatible personality wise he gone:camby:

*this post is directed towards Women & MEN*

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Women crazy like that tho. They hear that clock ticking and expect commitments and you to be the one in a short ass time.A girl told me if you can't see me being your wife after 6 months there is no point in being with you. LOL, thats half the problem women wan't to expedite the love process because they feel incomplete if not married and with kids by 30. So they rather force something that isn't there to achieve that. I know we all got our wants in life but you hurting your self more than helping with that approach.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man sex is a mutual thing, even if OP didn't want to smash, I guarantee the chick would initiate it anyway. Alot of women can't be around a dude like without wanting smash. Hot meal is the same thing as dinner dates and ordering takeout if the nikka is paying, that's equal IMO.

Being wifey material Is the same as being husband material. Alot of women want the benefits of a wife without being told what to do, sharing her finances aswell that

When it comes to children with disabilities, having one with them is a toss up.
I can't imagine a woman who wants marriage to cook, clean, and give up the p*ssy, day one just because a nikka wants to be friends, expecially a 30 year old woman that got out of a long term relationship.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Women crazy like that tho. They hear that clock ticking and expect commitments and you to be the one in a short ass time.A girl told me if you can't see me being your wife after 6 months there is no point in being with you. LOL, thats half the problem women wan't to expedite the love process because they feel incomplete if not married and with kids by 30. So they rather force something that isn't there to achieve that. I know we all got our wants in life but you hurting your self more than helping with that approach.

Logic is NOT the average Woman's strength particularly in Amerikkka.

Abroad women don't even have sex with you or give ANY mixed signals if they are on that mandatory marriage tip.

My opinion is there are a lot of Brothers who are asleep in the matrix and don't mind. More power to them, but for the 1 in 10,000 awake nikkas we need to focus on building our own reality and either expatriating or importing quality no non-sense females from abroad.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
I'm in a situation like this right now, the chick I'm dating had friends with benefits with some nikka for like 5 years. Never once asked this dude for a date, or to meet her family, she gets with me and now she acts like dates are expected and me meeting her family is a must. I like her, but shyt I can't ignore that she fukkED up big time by wasting her OWN time. Because sex is a mutual thing, no one can be used for sex or time.

shyt its a minimum of a years before I propose to a chick and that means like 4 or 5.

well how dare she learn from her mistakes and raise her standards...:heh:

Mr. I want to use your ass too :rudy:....

Y'all dudes act like OP didn't say that the chick gave him that response after he told her he was taking things slow...
Do you know how many of y'all say y'all want to take the relationship slow but are quick to want to take you to the bed? :beli::dahell:...

she recognized that this dude was half stepping :martin: and told him her expectations... if you don't meet or like her expectations then move on :wtb:

Edit: ... it's not mutual when one's expectations after 5 years is a reevaluation of the situation and the other's is marriage.... and don't act like dudes don't lie just to keep fukking

freetroit

Banned
Daps
I can't imagine a woman who wants marriage to cook, clean, and give up the p*ssy, day one just because a nikka wants to be friends, expecially a 30 year old woman that got out of a long term relationship.

Well trying to bully a man into marriage aint working so what do you suggest these old weathered women do to get what they want?

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
American women either need to shape up, learn to cook, clean and suck good on a consistant basis, or they gonna get the job outsourced

- blackierobinson
Don't forget they need to work out too. Having a baby is no reason to let yourself go. Once that little one is born then it's time to get your ass in the gym