Women 28-early 30's

Daps
:comeon:
The truth sucks sometimes, but here goes:

IMO, the best way for a woman to avoid threads like this is by consistently working on herself from the time she's 16 on upward.

This means learning what it means to be feminine, working out her body, cultivating her style, and sharpening her mind.

Be real with yourself. Unless you are fine as hell, you can't just be out sleeping with everyone in your prime years and then expect to find a quality man when you're ready to settle down.

:yeshrug:

That's just how it is. Some women have it like that - they look so good and their game is so tight that regardless of their past some dude will deal with them.

But for the rest of you women, truth be told you need to start working on yourself early and start looking for guys early in life if marriage is what you truly want.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon:
The truth sucks sometimes, but here goes:

IMO, the best way for a woman to avoid threads like this is by consistently working on herself from the time she's 16 on upward.

This means learning what it means to be feminine, working out her body, cultivating her style, and sharpening her mind.

Be real with yourself. Unless you are fine as hell, you can't just be out sleeping with everyone in your prime years and then expect to find a quality man when you're ready to settle down.

:yeshrug:

That's just how it is. Some women have it like that - they look so good and their game is so tight that regardless of their past some dude will deal with them.

But for the rest of you women, truth be told you need to start working on yourself early and start looking for guys early in life if marriage is what you truly want.
As a dude I feel like requiring women to do more than the average man to be marriage material is bullshyt. A woman has to remain a 10 while men only are required to supply dikk and maybe if he is employed financial support only if the man is benefiting from that support too. Once again, viewing women as objects and less like human beings that are imperfect.

I had a female friend who has her shyt together, degree, car, career job, all the bells and whistles. She tells me that her ex wanted her back because he told her that he needed her to fix his life for him. He was an alcoholic, verbally abusive to her, liar, just pure trash. He said that he wouldn't be able to stop all his vices until she came back to him, marry him, and do all his money management, cooked food for him every day, make his lunch for work, helped him pay for a house, help him pay for other stuff because she has good credit. I told her that she is a fool to even be talking to him.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
As a dude I feel like requiring women to do more than the average man to be marriage material is bullshyt. A woman has to remain a 10 while men only are required to supply dikk and maybe if he is employed financial support only if the man is benefiting from that support too. Once again, viewing women as objects and less like human beings that are imperfect.

I had a female friend who has her shyt together, degree, car, career job, all the bells and whistles. She tells me that her ex wanted her back because he told her that he needed her to fix his life for him. He was an alcoholic, verbally abusive to her, liar, just pure trash. He said that he wouldn't be able to stop all his vices until she came back to him, marry him, and do all his money management, cooked food for him every day, make his lunch for work, helped him pay for a house, help him pay for other stuff because she has good credit. I told her that she is a fool to even be talking to him.
:mjcry: the things that far too many BW have to deal with.

Daps

In relationships, ideally each person provides the other with value. This is the beauty of competition.

For instance, you got a woman that cooks for you, cleans for you, looks out for you, wants you to succeed, looks good, is intelligent, takes care of herself, supports you when you need it, and is genuinely a ride or die type of chick, etc.? Well then you need to make sure that this woman is being treated with the utmost respect. Because if not, some other man will peep this out, remind her why she is a queen and deserves to be treated as such, and fill in where you are lacking.

You got a man who takes care of himself, treats you right, is faithful to you, wants to see you succeed, eagerly attempts to put smiles on your face, wants to support you and give you the world? Then you better treat him right, because if not, some other woman WILL fill in where you are lacking.

This is only natural.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
In relationships, ideally each person provides the other with value. This is the beauty of competition.

For instance, you got a woman that cooks for you, cleans for you, looks out for you, wants you to succeed, looks good, is intelligent, takes care of herself, supports you when you need it, and is genuinely a ride or die type of chick, etc.? Well then you need to make sure that this woman is being treated with the utmost respect. Because if not, some other man will peep this out, remind her why she is a queen and deserves to be treated as such, and fill in where you are lacking.

You got a man who takes care of himself, treats you right, is faithful to you, wants to see you succeed, eagerly attempts to put smiles on your face, wants to support you and give you the world? Then you better treat him right, because if not, some other woman WILL fill in where you are lacking.

This is only natural.
As long as both sidesa do their best than i cosign.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Some men love to say this, but ask them if they wanted to marry at 18 and they say something about how 18 year old women need to date 28 year olds. :lolbron: Then they turn around and wonder why women file for divorce more than men do. :dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:
Here's what I'm gathering. So I'm 26, two months away from being apart of the Untouchable caste of women. So between the ages of 18 to now, in addition to school and life, I should've been looking for and entertaining a man 5-20 years my senior and I should be married to this gentleman right now, never mind that I was still getting a handle on this life thing, I would've had an old man who may or may not like me for me and not just my youthful p*ssy and naïveté, and I would've had bragging rights among the handful of friends I have. Yay, I'm married, I'm better than you with your raggedy free p*ssy.

Meanwhile, the men who are in their 20s will sleep with the less noble women (because somebody has to fukk them) and then when they get into their 30s and 40s keep the cycle going by marrying the virtuous 18-27 year olds.

And because men on average die sooner than women, a lot of women, under this system, if they don't get divorced, will be left widowed in their 50s and 60s on up because their husbands will be in their late 60s, 70s on up, unless we bring back that old system from India where wives jump on their husband's funeral pyre (I jest).

But the point is women should get married while they're still young and have milk on their tongues while dudes get some life experience and shyt. Got it. I will happily take my place in the Untouchable caste of used p*ssy having disobident childless spinsters.

20130910-2chainz-624x420-1378838256.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If your BF's intentions are marriage(assuming that's what you meant) and he's waiting for you to come around, than what makes you any different than the OP?

:jbhmm:
I'm not bothered by my SO pressing the issue, I'm not out here making threads venting about it. My SO and I had a conversation about it, we know we both ultimately we both want the same thing. Also we're traditional: he's the man, therefore he pursues, I'm the woman and therefore I am pursued. It wouldn't be nearly as fun if I gave him what he wanted so easily

lib123

All Star
Daps
9 years later, did the women y’all were dealing with when you commented on this thread in their early 30s eventually get wifed?