Women 28-early 30's

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
typical female logic I too am a great catch and 30 - awesone job, nice crib, nice car, & not wifed up ON PURPOSE-because im having fun RUNNING THRU THESE bytchES LOL

also when i meet a special woman she will be a longtime girlfriend i will never marry that is a trap and just early retirmeent for you thots...

Exactly.

You chose that shyt on your time and schedule, not on anyone else's. That's why I like it when they are upfront, So I can tell them bye from the jump.

Get forced into serious relationships brehs :mjlol:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The issue is A LOT of women feel desperate to marry, in part due to insecurity about their futures and in part due to what is indicated in this thread....that she will be socially and sexually worthless to men after the age of 30. With almost 50 years of life left to live....

THIS is why women CANNOT build their lives or relationships around the idea someone or anyone wants to marry them. It's an Automatic L.

I live life assuming I will never marry and no nikka wants to marry me. nikkas often lose their minds over me.

It isn't about GENDER. it's about ENERGY and balance. Whoever holds LESS of the liking energy maintains MOST of the relationship power and can thus dictate the timing and terms of the relationship.

I don't trust in a man in my driving seat. I make all decisions for my life.

With that mindset you will avoid so much bullshyt :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop deluding yourself that you still have the same amount of worth that u had a couple years ago. Your sexual market value goes down every year after 25. We will always prefer more youthful women.

We will date you...but we have no intention of committing to you.

For my standards, only 10% of you in a society are worth committing to. The other 90% are just for sex.

Your personality, your face, your body, career potential and youthfulness put you in this 10%.

Stop overvaluing yourself.

If after a certain period when you ask a man "what are we?" and you notice a recurring theme of men not committing, it means you are not relationship material.

No amount of waiting around hoping he will change some day will ever work. No ultimatums, no pressuring, none of that shyt will ever work. Some of you try to get pregnant hoping he will come around. This never works either, and that's how you end up a single mother.

You are in that 90%. Most men, and specifically most high value men, will not settle when he knows he can do better.

I'm just giving you women the real.

Last edited:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Stop deluding yourself that you still have the same amount of worth that u had a couple years ago. Your sexual market value goes down every year after 25. We will always prefer more youthful women.

We will date you...but we have no intention of committing to you.

For my standards, only 10% of you in a society are worth committing to. The other 90% are just for sex.

Your personality, your face, your body, career potential and youthfulness put you in this 10%.

Stop overvaluing yourself.

If after a certain period when you ask a man "what are we?" and you notice a recurring theme of men not committing, it means you are not relationship material.

No amount of waiting around hoping he will change some day will ever work. No ultimatums, no pressuring, none of that shyt will ever work. Some of you try to get pregnant hoping he will come around. This never works either, and that's how you end up a single mother.

You are in that 90%. Most men, and specifically most high value men, will not settle when he knows he can do better.

I'm just giving you women the real.
Think you are a catch brehs lol

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
The issue is A LOT of women feel desperate to marry, in part due to insecurity about their futures and in part due to what is indicated in this thread....that she will be socially and sexually worthless to men after the age of 30. With almost 50 years of life left to live....

THIS is why women CANNOT build their lives or relationships around the idea someone or anyone wants to marry them. It's an Automatic L.

I live life assuming I will never marry and no nikka wants to marry me. nikkas often lose their minds over me.

It isn't about GENDER. it's about ENERGY and balance. Whoever holds LESS of the liking energy maintains MOST of the relationship power and can thus dictate the timing and terms of the relationship.

I don't trust in a man in my driving seat. I make all decisions for my life.
I think this mentality works great for a woman when she doesn't plan on getting married or having a family ever. If she does (which a majority still do) this aint gonna work well. Build your life so that you can support yourself, of course that's across the board, BUT you also need to be consciously developing skills that will attract a nikka to want to marry your ass if that's one of the things you want in life.

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
th woman in the OP wasn't doing that tho:what:

It's a big difference between trying to find out if someone is pro/anti marriage hell even marriage material. She straight told him if you don't plan on marrying me within this time we don't need to speak.:martin:

That's like me meeting you & saying if you don't plan to suck my dikk ain't no use on talking:skip:

Stop being so dramatic. That is not what the original posts says.

While the comments quote do lack tact, there is a difference between "if you are not interested in a serious relationship then don't waste my time" and "we need to get married right away or I am not dealing with you."

Once again, if you are a marriage minded woman, then you need to eliminate time wasting men as soon as possible. This works in reverse as well. That does not mean that you will marry the first person you take this approach with.

As for the penis comments, as it always goes back to that for some of you, if that's how you feel you should say that. If you meet a girl and all you can think about is if she will engage in fellatio, you should tell her from day one. Be honest about your intentions and expectations. It goes both ways.

I actually did have a guy tell me that once during our very first conversation . :skip: That helped me discern quickly that he wasn't my type.:manny:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I actually did have a guy tell me that once during our very first conversation . :skip: That helped me discern quickly that he wasn't my type.:manny:

Gotta respect him for keeping it real from the jump. No one has time for games

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Yes because there is an unwritten rule when dealing with women

Dont treat her better than what she demanded from the last guy

If he was good enough to milk you for a decade

I would be a fool to wife you after six months

You dont truly value marriage
It wasnt important then

Stop trying to make it the end all be all now

Make it important from the time you turn 18
And you will improve your marriage rate

:dwillhuh::ohhh::jbhmm:

Bigtymer301

Mr. Roll-Up
Daps
Reppin
"I'm not opposed to marriage, but I'm not rushing into it. I only want to get married once, so I want to make sure when I do, I'm making the right decision." :jawalrus:
All you had to say OP. Prolly woulda got the p*ssy too.....

But yeah, I know i wouldn't be ready to decide if i wanted a serious relationship after a week.

People in general gotta stop looking/searching for marriage. Most people really don't know what they want. They think they do, until they get it, and realize it aint what they were expecting. It's art of the reason the divorce rate is so high. Marriage is one of those things that has to happen naturally. Forcing it only leads to bad results.
Just because you want to settle down, doesn't mean you don't "date":comeon: multiple people. It just means when you find somebody you really interested in, you focus on that situation, and leave the others alone. It's easily done if you really trying to settle down. And I don't see how someone in a relationship for 9 years can be "used". Does giving up p*ssy now equate to being locked in for marriage? Relationships usually don't last that long if one party is being used, so realistically, she was getting something out of the relationship. If she wasn't, she would have left alot sooner.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop being so dramatic. That is not what the original posts says.

While the comments quote do lack tact, there is a difference between "if you are not interested in a serious relationship then don't waste my time" and "we need to get married right away or I am not dealing with you."

Once again, if you are a marriage minded woman, then you need to eliminate time wasting men as soon as possible. This works in reverse as well. That does not mean that you will marry the first person you take this approach with.

As for the penis comments, as it always goes back to that for some of you, if that's how you feel you should say that. If you meet a girl and all you can think about is if she will engage in fellatio, you should tell her from day one. Be honest about your intentions and expectations. It goes both ways.

I'm almost certain we agreeing. You just seem to be coming from your own person & realistic pov

I'm more so dealing with what OP specifically stated happened