Women 28-early 30's

Jay Kast

Hidden Royalty
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
And this problem could be solved if women simply waited before having sex.

This was essentially the reason women back in the day did it, to weed out the guys who weren't serious about commitment or long term relationships. Waiting until marriage is even smarter- but most women believe in, "Well, I have needs too", or "What man is gonna stick around for years without sex?". UHH, THE RIGHT ONE, DUMMY!

As misogynistic as this may sound, this is almost 100% womens' fault. You are the gatekeeper and 95% of men devoid of honor, dignity or the same intentions will NOT sit at a gate that has no expectation of opening unless a significant amount of effort is displayed (i.e. faithfulness, time). Those men can and will always find another gate that is easier to get into.

Women.. have some gotdamn dignity about yourselves.

Just my interpretation of the situation.

freetroit

Banned
Daps
Live their life? Do I care? Not really. I'm not trying to make 30 year Olds fukk buddies.

Oh well why you figuring it out i will be overseas fukking bytches that look like megan good

Its funny how you women encourage young women to fukk buddy it up in their prime years only to talk down on that lifestyle once you cant fukk the hottest guys anymore

Tell young women to pressure men to marry while they are young and you may see some improvements

Until then be prepared for older guys options to fukk hotter younger women to increase as the man ages

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh well why you figuring it out i will be overseas fukking bytches that look like megan good

Its funny how you women encourage young women to fukk buddy it up in their prime years only to talk down on that lifestyle once you cant fukk the hottest guys anymore

Tell young women to pressure men to marry while they are young and you may see some improvements

Until then be prepared for older guys options to fukk hotter younger women to increase as the man ages
We are talking about a woman who was in a relationship for 9 years. Not thoting it up. She must have stayed because the dude she was with kept promising her that he will wife her when he is ready, but after year 9 she realized he was saying it to keep her as regular p*ssy.

freetroit

Banned
Daps
Still its only after 30 that women start to reject the fwb lifestyle

If you older women would teach younger women to demand marriage while they are young from older established men this woman may have left earlier

But its creepy to you ladies to pressure an older more established man for marriage while the woman is young

So you end up with these situations

The reason she put her desire for marriage and family on thr backburner for so long is because that man that wasted her time was her first choice and was probably fukking her good

So unless she is willing to sacrifice good sex from her first choice in a man would she had been able to escape her fate

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
We are talking about a woman who was in a relationship for 9 years. Not thoting it up. She must have stayed because the dude she was with kept promising her that he will wife her when he is ready, but after year 9 she realized he was saying it to keep her as regular p*ssy.
so does she not have any responsibility in realizing that after 2-3 years it's probably not happening and she should exit?

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so does she not have any responsibility in realizing that after 2-3 years it's probably not happening and she should exit?
So, who is she suppose to ask for forgiveness from? It's clear she learned from the situation because she isn't down for it now. What else do you expect? You want her to continue being used by dudes because she was dumb when she was younger? You trying to act like dudes wont exploit a situation if the girl isn't smart enough. 30 - 9 = 21. At 21 you expected her to find her husband? At least she didn't let the dude have babies on her. If you dont like it, dont date her. But dont force her to be FWB just because you feel entitled to taking advantage of her because she was taken advantaged of at 21.

freetroit

Banned
Daps
So, who is she suppose to ask for forgiveness from? It's clear she learned from the situation because she isn't down for it now. What else do you expect? You want her to continue being used by dudes because she was dumb when she was younger? You trying to act like dudes wont exploit a situation if the girl isn't smart enough. 30 - 9 = 21. At 21 you expected her to find her husband? At least she didn't let the dude have babies on her. If you dont like it, dont date her. But dont force her to be FWB just because you feel entitled to taking advantage of her because she was taken advantaged of at 21.

Yes because there is an unwritten rule when dealing with women

Dont treat her better than what she demanded from the last guy

If he was good enough to milk you for a decade

I would be a fool to wife you after six months

You dont truly value marriage
It wasnt important then

Stop trying to make it the end all be all now

Make it important from the time you turn 18
And you will improve your marriage rate

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
women be under a lot of pressure too, with society and their hormones. it's not an excuse though :francis:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes because there is an unwritten rule when dealing with women

Dont treat her better than what she demanded from the last guy

If he was good enough to milk you for a decade

I would be a fool to wife you after six months

You dont truly value marriage
It wasnt important then

Stop trying to make it the end all be all now

Make it important from the time you turn 18
And you will improve your marriage rate
So because she was stupid at 21 to deal with someone for 9 year, while avoiding a baby being on her. She should live her life as a FWB to any nikka that is thirsty? So all yall nikkas had it together at 21 and if she had dated you, you would have made her your wife in her early 20s? Funny shyt.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I don't think there's any forgiveness necessary. If there is, she should ask for it from herself. Marriage is more important to her now than it was in the previous 9 years. that's fine but just realize that it's your problem for not realizing this until now, no one else's. also stop this "being used" shyt. Dude did not hold a gun to her head to stay in a relationship with him for 9 years. I'm sure in those 9 years she was getting dikked down proper, wined & dined, and all the other relationship stuff women love, so I don't really call that being "used" or "taken advantage of". She didn't have to be ready to marry at 21, but NINE years? c'mon at least by 25-26 as a woman, you should know something is up and knowing biology,you need to make a decision

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think there's any forgiveness necessary. If there is, she should ask for it from herself. Marriage is more important to her now than it was in the previous 9 years. that's fine but just realize that it's your problem for not realizing this until now, no one else's. also stop this "being used" shyt. Dude did not hold a gun to her head to stay in a relationship with him for 9 years. I'm sure in those 9 years she was getting dikked down proper, wined & dined, and all the other relationship stuff women love, so I don't really call that being "used" or "taken advantage of". She didn't have to be ready to marry at 21, but NINE years? c'mon at least by 25-26 as a woman, you should know something is up and knowing biology,you need to make a decision

Thats true but some of you nikkas in here acting like she sold her p*ssy, or thoted it up for 9 years when she was only in one relationship. Honestly it proves that she takes relationships serious and that she would be marriage material. But am I trying to wife her? no. But if I like a girl and she was only in one relationship and was near 30, I wouldn't mark that as a negative.

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
And this is why the divorce rate is high. People getting married just cuz. Marriage should be something that takes time not rushed.

Now if you are saying she should have asked his OPINION on marriage I fully agree. But pressuring someone to look into marrying you is:scust:

It's gonna be that one nikka who is so amazed by the p*ssy he gonna give in. A few years down the line when he finally is tired of the p*ssy & is NOT compatible personality wise he gone:camby:

*this post is directed towards Women & MEN*

No the divorce rate is high because people lack priorities and are addicted to "feeling good". #GPB

The divorce rate is high because people are not valued, they are seen as disposable and replaceable. The divorce rate is high because the American dating culture encourages that. You practice for divorce when you adopt the dating mentality that most people currently have.

By setting your standards up front, you are not saying you will marry that particular person. You might not. What you are saying is that you have a purpose behind your actions. You are not using the person emotionally just to fill time while you shuffle through your roster of other people. You are engaging with this person with the intentions of evaluating them as a marriage prospect. That cannot be done with someone who views you as just as option in between other people.

If the person is not on the same page then :camby: because it would only be a waste of time. It a man sees that as pressure, then he can go play with someone else...no time wasted, no feelings hurt when you state it upfront.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No the divorce rate is high because people lack priorities and are addicted to "feeling good". #GPB

The divorce rate is high because people are not valued, they are seen as disposable and replaceable. The divorce rate is high because the American dating culture encourages that. You practice for divorce when you adopt the dating mentality that most people currently have.

By setting your standards up front, you are not saying you will marry that particular person. You might not. What you are saying is that you have a purpose behind your actions. You are not using the person emotionally just to fill time while you shuffle through your roster of other people. You are engaging with this person with the intentions of evaluating them as a marriage prospect. That cannot be done with someone who views you as just as option in between other people.

If the person is not on the same page then :camby: because it would only be a waste of time. It a man sees that as pressure, then he can go play with someone else...no time wasted, no feelings hurt when you state it upfront.
Well some people voiced that maybe because she isnt married at 30 that there is something wrong with her. They completely ignore that it could also be something wrong with the man she was dating for 9 years. No woman would not waste that amount of time with a nikka if she wasn't in love with him, loyal, and he wasn't promising the future with her. What if the nikka cheated on her on the 9th year? What if she just left him because in the 9th year he said she didn't want to marry her and that he was just telling her what to hear? There is any possibility.

Get to know her and find out if she is trash or not. I know why they view her in a negative light because as a man I can acknowledge that some men do view women as objects and do not see them as a individuals. Men can make multiple mistakes while when a woman makes one, her p*ssy quality lowers. Which is funny as hell. Most virgin and no confident type nikkas have these views because they have a hard time picking women up.

Last edited: